Fucked by more than one dog on a single session

I was brought to a group where multiple owners brought dogs. It was very noisy and the dogs had to be brought in one at a time. I wasn't the only girl there but I was mounted by two different dogs. It was a fun night.
And here I am just hoping to enjoy the site of one woman and one dog one day. No fair some get to experience all that in one party! lol

I was brought to a group where multiple owners brought dogs. It was very noisy and the dogs had to be brought in one at a time. I wasn't the only girl there but I was mounted by two different dogs. It was a fun night.
Ngl, that's the kind of event that I'd like to join with my bf if we finally get a dog lover involved. Sounds like a unique experience.

I'm (F) still inexperienced, but it's a major fantasy of mine!

Being tied down in breeding bitch position, legs tied apart. Arms free and I have a book or something to enjoy during downtimes... While several dogs can use me whenever they want, however many times they want, for hours... Just thinking about how full I'd be... Major turn on lol. Fucktoy fantasy is so hot. I hope someday I can experience it!

(Not looking right now though!)
thats kind of mine too

Maybe I'm dreaming too much, but I'd like to have two knots in my ass. I've seen girls like hotkinkyjo and siswet taking huge dildos, so maybe two knots are not impossible. If I ever make it, promise to share some pics or a video with you

If there were such a thing as a professional knot bitch, ya know, a place where one could take their dog for him to relieve sexual tension instead of non-zoo owners neutering, I would gladly volunteer. the bigger the better. having the smell of one dog all over you just drives the next one crazy. like a great Pyrenees so big someone 6' tall can get under him without his paws even leaving the ground. a knot soo fat and swollen that you are truly tied. and just feeling pulse after pulse as it get hotter and you get fuller

:gsd_love:

If there were such a thing as a professional knot bitch, ya know, a place where one could take their dog for him to relieve sexual tension instead of non-zoo owners neutering, I would gladly volunteer. the bigger the better. having the smell of one dog all over you just drives the next one crazy. like a great Pyrenees so big someone 6' tall can get under him without his paws even leaving the ground. a knot soo fat and swollen that you are truly tied. and just feeling pulse after pulse as it get hotter and you get fuller

:gsd_love:
This sounds so hot...

Time to start a new business. What would we call it?

Back