Fucked by more than one dog on a single session

I've done it with my 2 rottweilers and 2 rhodesian ridgebacks. Its not easy since both my rotties wanted more than my ridgebacks, and does get some getting used to because they all have very well sized cocks....along with my husband....but its definitely a lot of fun.
Drip!

I had a male collie and one time neighbors basset hound come to the house in heat... I watched him mount her I even guided his cock to help him out... I was pretty young dont remember if he got his knot in her but sure remember sliding my cock into her swollen cum filled pussy that was only female dog I was able to penetrate... but sure want to do it again! Have male dog now he mounts me all the time! Wish I had another male.

When they were still alive I would let our two labs take turns in me every afternoon we were alone, this would go on for hours as they would each take 4+ turns and leave me quite messy. Starting in college and going in for years I would service other dogs and sometimes strays, at 2-4 per night depending on how close they were to each other.
The most I ever had in one session was a gang bang with 8 dogs, that took me in a train, followed by the owners, and then the dogs again, followed by the owners again.
I feel cheated that all I had time for was class and studying.😢

When they were still alive I would let our two labs take turns in me every afternoon we were alone, this would go on for hours as they would each take 4+ turns and leave me quite messy. Starting in college and going in for years I would service other dogs and sometimes strays, at 2-4 per night depending on how close they were to each other.
The most I ever had in one session was a gang bang with 8 dogs, that took me in a train, followed by the owners, and then the dogs again, followed by the owners again.
I used to let all the dogs on the farm take turns on me as a teenager. We had 4 Great Pyrenees, 2 Weimaraner mix, and a collie. I loved the warmth and full feeling from it

Oof gotdamn I'm jealous of y'all ???? need to get a dog real soon. I'd love the opportunity to service a stray or two, just to be their cockwarmer
This has been one of my absolute dreams! I would love to fuck several strays. The kicker is I’ve been around a few that have been very open to contact with humans. Some strays become aggressive or scared, but they were just like any other dogs.

Yes. A big rottie, then a pit bull, right after. I was loaded with doggie cum and had a smile frozen in place. Both tied me, and the pit bull turned. I locked in the semen with a buttplug and let it absorb into me.
Love to use a buttpllug that way also, then he belongs to me forever.

Back