Fucked by more than one dog on a single session

I've done it with my 2 rottweilers and 2 rhodesian ridgebacks. Its not easy since both my rotties wanted more than my ridgebacks, and does get some getting used to because they all have very well sized cocks....along with my husband....but its definitely a lot of fun.

I've done it quite a a lot, sometimes just with 2 dogs (once even very briefly having one in my pussy while another sunk his cock into my ass (with help). In one session I think I've had at most 8 when I volunteered nights at my local shelter
You are an absolute champion! If there were an award for this kind of thing, you’d take home the gold!

I have many times, mainly with my own dogs. They take turns, and they play fight on a daily basis anyway, so I don't have to worry about them getting aggressive with anyone but me :gsd_happysmile: They do get antsy though so a lot of the time its difficult to suck one while the other is on my back.

My dog got picked up once, I called the pound and there wasn't going to be anyone there till xxx time. I was bored so went out anyway they had just moved and we're set up in an old barn well I didn't technically break in but I had turns with seven dogs that day. Including two rottweilers that I later learned had mauled someone and we're scheduled to be put down this made me feel terrible about the whole thing, poor dogs were so sweet I would've rescued them if I'd known.
?

Back