Fucked by more than one dog on a single session

I now have three boys with me, one belongs to my gf. We had lots of fun on Monday evening, just me and the boys. Fucked five times, I came several times and it was amazing!
i'm curious, do you have any problems with them in the same room? i mean like one acting up that another one "gets it" first and others have to wait? or do you just keep them separate and take in one at a time? i have a dream of having two or more boys so i'm kinda interested in the logistics.. but i guess just having them grow up together might help later?

I'm a dude and my pleasure is watching and aiding women who like dogs.

First time double teaming was with a young chick who already had her own doggie lover. But she was curious and hungry for more. When I visited her in her city her boyfriend was on a business trip, so it was important that I made a discreet entrance to her place, because of neighbors.

My boy of 40kg was very aggressive towards other dogs, even females, (he was rescued from being put to eternal sleep by me), so she had to lock in her own dog in another room. We started directly. My boy and I fucked her all holes style. We even attempted a DP wih me in her ass and for him to fill her pussy. But my boy wasn't used to missionary so alas that failed.

After half an hour of intense fucking I started to get worried abot my boy overheating. So we switched dogs. Her dog out and my dog locked into another room. Then more intense fucking. She told me that her own dog wasn't this enthusiastic normally. She thought that the competition from my dog caused the unusual sexual energy in hers.

We switched dogs maybe 3 times during hours of fucking and sucking. Next day she came to my hotel room and got plowed by the both of us. After she went home and took care of her own doggie. A real horny chick.

Second time was with a MILF in my own town. She had a hubby and kids and felt she couldn't get what she needed at home. She worked out in a gym close to where I lived, so it was quite convenient for her to drop in and get fucked by me and by the pitbull I cared for at the time.

First time she visited me the dog fucked her for about 4 hours and I was afraid he was going to croak. She had to make up something about some emergency at the hospital she worked at in order to explain why she'd be away for so long.

After that we arranged for a more normal length of visits. No chatting, no coffee drinking, no unpreparedness. Just ring on bell, get in, undress and get into position. Usually she already had a buttplug up her ass (no, I'm not making this up), reason being that the exremely enthusiastic and energetic pumping by the pitbull boy once had him accidentally entering her asshole. Something she normally would like. But without lubrication, it was painful and potentially even dangerous, in that it could rip her up.

Anyway, the pitbull sessions had come to be a part of daily staple routines. As I mentioned above, I cared for the dog, I didn't own him. One day the actual dog owner came by and simply picked up his dog. 20 minutes later my MILF came over. I still remember her reaction when I explained the situation: "I came to get dog dick!" She wasn't pissed off, just disappointed.

After I had fucked her we chatted some and she explained her birthday would come up soon. "Then I guess I'll have to buy you something." I commented. She said, "I don't need more stuff. Just get that dog back and I'll be a happy woman.".

Getting the pitbull back turned out to be impossible. The proper owner had missed him a lot and just wanted to be with his dog. It seemed that I would not make my MILF a happy woman after all. She had already arranged that the last part of her birthday party would be with her female friends at some restaurant. She had confessed to them about me, but of course left out that little detail about getting regularly plugged by a dog. So in case of her husband suspecting something, her friends would swear that she was with them the entire time.

The situation for me was... unfavourable. My MILF had gone through a lot of trouble planning and getting her friends to lie for her's sake and she was really horny for dog dick, since she hadn't had any for two weeks already. She of course liked getting fucked by me. But it wasn't the same. I was just a guy, one among thousands out there. The pitbull was a force of nature. She had experienced so much of him licking and fucking her and of her sucking him that it has become a need for her. Like getting used to smoking or alcohol.

I had untruthfully told her that everything was arranged and that she just needed to show up, just not too late in the evening, so there would be more time for fucking. But nothing was arranged. Her birthday was just two days away and I had no dog to offer her. I had no plan, no nothing. What on earth should I do?

(Continuation coming...)

(...Continuation)

The day before my MILF's birthday, Providence, or Lady Fortuna, or Fool's Luck intervened. A neighbor of mine asked me in desperation if I could look after her dogs for two days. She would pay me she promised, and she'd never ask again, just only this time, because she had to take off to another town for a couple of days where her mother lived and mother was dying, and so on and on. She said a lot more but I had stopped listening after the first few sentences.

Saved! I was saved! By God, this was as lucky as lucky can be!

I told my neighbor that of course I would help her and no payment necessary. I'd do it out of the goodness of my heart. Of course I would.

When MILFy came over to my place, at 21.00 hours, she was tipsy, silly and horny as hell. She had been thinking about dog cock the whole day. When they drank her toast, when they sang all together, even when her kids gave her birthday presents. She babbled excitedly and after maybe 5 minutes she noticed. What dogs are these? Where's my lover boy?

I told her the obvious: "These boys are going to take Pitbull Boy's place. Since it's your birthday I thought you might appreciate somehing extra.". All she said was "Ooooh!" And she gave me an appreciating look.

I thought that, since these dogs probably never came near a pussy, they'd be confused and not know what to do. Boy was I wrong! The key went into the keyhole like it was the most normal thing in the world. Milfy had started on her knees and upper body on the bed. Each dog fucked her for a couple of minutes and then dropped off. But as soon as the pussy was free the other dog plugged it.

After a while she moved to the floor in the middle of the room. Better when you want to suck dog dick at the same time as your're getting pounded from behind. This orgy went on for 3-4 hours. I was the one who got the least of pussy among us males. But that was OK. Milfy did everything I asked of her without complaint. "Lay down under him and let him squirt all over your face!" Yes sir! "Spread your buttcheeks so he can fuck you in the ass!" Yes sir! "Sit up and squeeze out all that sperm in this glass!" Yes sir! "Now drink it! It IS your birthday after all." Yes sir! Cheers!.

But all good things come to an end. The hour was late, after midnight, and she had to get back home. She washed up, got dressed and we called for a taxi. While waiting for the taxi we sat in my kitchen an chatted. I noticed that one of the dogs had gotten an erection again. So I lifted him up and his dick came into her view. Immediately and without hesitation she took him in her mouth. She wore a white turtleneck and her hair was in order after all the previous fun. She took him out of her mouth to enthusiastically say "Did you notice how he fucked me in the mouth?" I replied that there still was some cock visible and that she should make it all disappear. Which she did. Finally, the SMS from the taxi guy said it was time to go and she got her stuff and headed for the door. But then she turned back and asked "Can you lift him again?"

Of course I could and she gave that dick some more deep throat blowing. The dog had squirted some sperm into her face and hair. I told her about it and she said she wanted to keep it. As a memento.

I had the dogs one more day but she couldn't get free time.

When we talked about it later I said I wouldn't have minded her fucking a whole kennel. "How many are a whole kennel?" she asked. I really didn't know, so I chanced it: "Maybe 10-20" She looked fascinated "Yes, you can bet your ass that I'd do it!". I pretended to be concerned and added "But then you'd have to drink all that cum from your pussy?" She laughed "Yes? And?". I said "But that would make you a true dog whore!". She replied "Darling, I AM already a TRUE dog whore! I can't BECOME something I already am, can I? By the way, I hoped a kennel would constitute even more that 20 dogs."

Sadly, the possibility of her getting fucked 20 dogs never came. But had there been such a possibility, I'm sure she'd taken it.

I got tag team by two rottweilers over my cousin's house. He was watching the dogs for friend and he left to go to the store. I took advantage of it and began stroking their cocks until they started to try to hump me. Unfortunately it was only a one-time thing and I would love for the opportunity again to get knotted by multiple dogs

Back