Fish lovers thread? (Sorry dolphin lovers, better luck next time!)

This might be a late reply, but honestly I am attracted to many big fish, mainly lake fish, like catfish and lake trout.

Of course I would never have any intercourse, if it is even possible. That is ultimate fantasy land.

Glad to see some fish appreciation though.

This might be a late reply, but honestly I am attracted to many big fish, mainly lake fish, like catfish and lake trout.

Of course I would never have any intercourse, if it is even possible. That is ultimate fantasy land.

Glad to see some fish appreciation though.
Oh wow! Honestly, i think i like more freshwater fish types than i like saltwater, it's just hard not to focus on my fav, tuna.
I love catfish! I never understood why people think they're all ugly! Some may be, but some like piraiba are just amazing. And armored catfish are great too. Trout are just wonderful all around.
I wish i could see more of them outside of fishing. It seems to be the only context people care about them in, you never hear anything about the personality of fish, or even much about their mating habits.

Pike, Snakeheads and alligator gar are also some of my favorites, Gar are big enough to cuddle with even, lol.
I'd love to write a story about gar fun some time...

Oh wow! Honestly, i think i like more freshwater fish types than i like saltwater, it's just hard not to focus on my fav, tuna.
I love catfish! I never understood why people think they're all ugly! Some may be, but some like piraiba are just amazing. And armored catfish are great too. Trout are just wonderful all around.
I wish i could see more of them outside of fishing. It seems to be the only context people care about them in, you never hear anything about the personality of fish, or even much about their mating habits.

Pike, Snakeheads and alligator gar are also some of my favorites, Gar are big enough to cuddle with even, lol.
I'd love to write a story about gar fun some time...
It's all fun and games till the Gar tries to go down on you ;)

@DolphinOchWolf
Oh hey, if you like trout... Well i've gotten one of these in the past. They aren't made for it, but i've kinda liked cuddling my own little fishy, and i've never seen anything else like it: https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Mattlures_Hammer_Tail_Trout_10_Swimbaits/descpage-MLHT.html

They actually have different species now! Maybe they improved their rubber material too, it used to smell chemically.
Don't worry, The hooks are removable! On the one i got at least, this one looks different but you can snip them off with pliers.
They're incredibly detailed!

There are these too!

Last edited:
They have several rows of backward facing barbs, they are used to hold their prey and guide it into the throat.
They are actually sharp enough to remove skin from your hand, now imagine what they could do to yer willie
Oh wow, if I didn't like catfish before now they have my full attention. And my willie's full attention.

Fully attracted to big fish, too. Mainly because their size means that they are fully capable of being able to eat my peen and drink down my seeds from the source whereas little ones can only eat after the seeds are squirted out around them. I love both but big fish have the advantage.

Fully attracted to big fish, too. Mainly because their size means that they are fully capable of being able to eat my peen and drink down my seeds from the source whereas little ones can only eat after the seeds are squirted out around them. I love both but big fish have the advantage.
Lol word of warning though, the common carp has boney plates in the back of their throat to crush whatever they're eating.. Even with dose carp lips better stick it in something else 😅

Back