Fish lovers thread? (Sorry dolphin lovers, better luck next time!)

Mosteel

Citizen of Zooville
Ok ok, i can immediately tell the problem here, so i guess we need ground rules? Lemme know if this is still a no, mods.
No talk about *actually* having sex with fish. Fantasy and fiction and yearnings only, for several reasons.

1.Sex with fish is not. possible. Human and fish genitalia are so different that any kind of intimacy, even with the largest fish, is impossible. The genitalia arent made for a stiff poke, and will end up hurt from the attempt. And it wouldn't feel good for you either.

1280px-Tuna-lifecycle1.jpg

2. Even if it was, fish don't reproduce in a way that such would be pleasurable for them. Unlike with dolphins

3. Sex and diving don't mix. Even world class divers can screw up and drown in the best conditions. If you try having sex while diving, you're just screwing (up). One regulator slip, or bump of the hose and you'll go from seeing god to seeing god. And you probably won't have a friend to save you, if they even can.

4. No hurting fish. Fish are friends. (*cough*notfood*cough*).

So with all the serious stuff out of the way, are any of you guys attracted to fish? Do you got any favorite species, or fantasies, or videos and pics you just can't stop coming back to?

Do you live near an aquarium, or do you have any pet fish??

As long as it's kept in fantasy land, I'll allow it, especially with your extremely clear intro.

I wonder how long its going to take for someone to ruin it.

Oh! And to answer question, no. I can safely say that not a single fish has turned me on. Not even in the furry world.

Ok ok, i can immediately tell the problem here, so i guess we need ground rules? Lemme know if this is still a no, mods.
No talk about *actually* having sex with fish. Fantasy and fiction and yearnings only, for several reasons.

1.Sex with fish is not. possible. Human and fish genitalia are so different that any kind of intimacy, even with the largest fish, is impossible. The genitalia arent made for a stiff poke, and will end up hurt from the attempt. And it wouldn't feel good for you either.

1280px-Tuna-lifecycle1.jpg

2. Even if it was, fish don't reproduce in a way that such would be pleasurable for them. Unlike with dolphins

3. Sex and diving don't mix. Even world class divers can screw up and drown in the best conditions. If you try having sex while diving, you're just screwing (up). One regulator slip, or bump of the hose and you'll go from seeing god to seeing god. And you probably won't have a friend to save you, if they even can.

4. No hurting fish. Fish are friends. (*cough*notfood*cough*).

So with all the serious stuff out of the way, are any of you guys attracted to fish? Do you got any favorite species, or fantasies, or videos and pics you just can't stop coming back to?

Do you live near an aquarium, or do you have any pet fish??
Sexually? Fish are about as desirable as a root canal without anesthesia. Or maybe shaving my legs using a rusty cheese-grater wile standing in a shower delivering 70% Isopropyl alcohol.

But some of 'em are VERY tasty, and quite good when served with appropriate side-dishes.

I seen fish in a tank along time ago that appeared to have fish with as big or bigger pussies than Dolphins I think they were a form of Tuna They were big and grey

Last edited:
I seen fish in a tank along time ago that appeared to have fish with as big or bigger pussies than Dolphins I think they were a form of Tuna They were big and grey 🤷‍♂️
Their anatomy is different, there is no penetration when fish mate so depending on your definition of a pussy it may not actually be a pussy. :D

Last edited:
Their anatomy is different, there is not penetration when fish mate so depending on your definition of a pussy it may not actually be a pussy. :D
Nope - there's no "may" involved. Fish don't have anything that bears a closer relationship to a "pussy" than the fact that it's an opening that reproductive materials leave the body through. Unlike mammals and other critters that use internal fertilization as part of their reproductive process, and have openings evolved to accept either being penetrated, or having reproductive material otherwise inserted into it, the hole fish have is evolved and intended to be absolutely, 100%, no exceptions, no yabbuts, no what-ifs, exclusively "exit only". Any statement otherwise is pure bullshit, worthy of no further consideration, and is absolute proof that the person making it is too mentally defective to recognize reality when it walks up and spits in their face.

Nope - there's no "may" involved.
Unless his definition of a pussy is literally anything that resembles a hole. :D
In my opinion this was clearly a fun post and not a serious one. On top the OP has the anatomy explained in his post.

Fish are about as desirable as a root canal without anesthesia.
I have to agree that all fish shaped animals that I have ever found sexually attractive were in fact not fish. :D
Maybe the op will post a photo of an actual fish that is considered visually sexually appealing.

Unless his definition of a pussy is literally anything that resembles a hole. :D
You apparently didn't continue reading until you hit the "mentally defective" part... :)

Not talkin' 'bout the OP, who, while he seems a titch on the "wonky" side, at least seems to have some sort of grip on reality - at least enough to be considered "possibly salvageable".

Their anatomy is different, there is no penetration when fish mate so depending on your definition of a pussy it may not actually be a pussy. :D
I can't get anything out of this topic. nothing at all. But of course there are also fish that give birth alive and also male fish that transfer seeds into female fish via a kind of penis. You can know that if you have paid attention in biology!

Reactions: pes
I can't get anything out of this topic. nothing at all.

Then perhaps you should refrain from sticking your oar in? That's what most people who know nothing of a topic typically do.

But of course there are also fish that give birth alive and also male fish that transfer seeds into female fish via a kind of penis. You can know that if you have paid attention in biology!

Never encountered the concept of "Don't try to talk about things that you have no knowledge of unless you want to prove yourself a fool to those who DO have such knowledge", huh? Free hint: The only known fish that reproduce via internal fertilization are close relatives of guppies. (Go ahead... try to bring up sharks/skates/rays, some of which do use internal fertilization, but are NOT fish, despite having a similar shape - it ought to be good for a giggle or two, and go a good long way toward demonstrating beyond any doubt that you don't have a clue what you're talking about) Outside of the occasional freak, none of the group that use internal fertilization are much more than 1-2 inches long. So let's hear you try to tell us about how there's even the most remote possibility of having sex with one.

I'll wait...

Then perhaps you should refrain from sticking your oar in? That's what most people who know nothing of a topic typically do.

Never encountered the concept of "Don't try to talk about things that you have no knowledge of unless you want to prove yourself a fool to those who DO have such knowledge", huh? Free hint: The only known fish that reproduce via internal fertilization are close relatives of guppies. (Go ahead... try to bring up sharks/skates/rays, some of which do use internal fertilization, but are NOT fish, despite having a similar shape - it ought to be good for a giggle or two, and go a good long way toward demonstrating beyond any doubt that you don't have a clue what you're talking about) Outside of the occasional freak, none of the group that use internal fertilization are much more than 1-2 inches long. So let's hear you try to tell us about how there's even the most remote possibility of having sex with one.

I'll wait...

Nope - there's no "may" involved. Fish don't have anything that bears a closer relationship to a "pussy" than the fact that it's an opening that reproductive materials leave the body through. Unlike mammals and other critters that use internal fertilization as part of their reproductive process, and have openings evolved to accept either being penetrated, or having reproductive material otherwise inserted into it, the hole fish have is evolved and intended to be absolutely, 100%, no exceptions, no yabbuts, no what-ifs, exclusively "exit only". Any statement otherwise is pure bullshit, worthy of no further consideration, and is absolute proof that the person making it is too mentally defective to recognize reality when it walks up and spits in their face.

It's you who just made a fool of yourself. :)

The rest I leave uncommented... I do not want to go into your ignorance and your trolling further. :rolleyes:

Sexually? Fish are about as desirable as a root canal without anesthesia. Or maybe shaving my legs using a rusty cheese-grater wile standing in a shower delivering 70% Isopropyl alcohol.

But some of 'em are VERY tasty, and quite good when served with appropriate side-dishes.
Yes. Fish are tasty! And I love to eat ‘em’ up

It's you who just made a fool of yourself. :)

The rest I leave uncommented... I do not want to go into your ignorance and your trolling further. :rolleyes:
OK, fine, since you don't have enough common sense to get there on your own, would you prefer the phrasing "no fish large enough to even be considered as a possibility for sex"? My bad for assuming that you might actually have enough of an intellect to reach that conclusion without needing to have it spelled out for you. I really ought to know better than to make such an assumption, especially with you wandering around looking for nice low-hanging "gotcha" points.

OK, fine, since you don't have enough common sense to get there on your own, would you prefer the phrasing "no fish large enough to even be considered as a possibility for sex"? My bad for assuming that you might actually have enough of an intellect to reach that conclusion without needing to have it spelled out for you. I really ought to know better than to make such an assumption, especially with you wandering around looking for nice low-hanging "gotcha" points.
that's not what it was about at all. apparently, you just somehow have the urge to stick your thing in somewhere. you're the only one who brought up this topic.

it was about your claim about the 100% reproduction of fish outside the body. you called everyone an idiot who believes that (any) fish reproduce by not spreading seeds and eggs loosely in the water. and that is just bullshit, like so much what you present in the breast tone of conviction as irrefutable fact. you are a blender and slogan knocker. nothing more!

I'll wait...
cough slightly... cough

and since when are rays and/or sharks not fish? I come slowly to the conviction they have not only attended a bad school, not paid attention, or even more likely, attended no school at all!

and no, not that they want to distract again from their total failure, no one wants to fuck sharks. It's just about your silly claim of 100% reproductive mode.

you may step away!

cough slightly... cough

and since when are rays and/or sharks not fish? I come slowly to the conviction they have not only attended a bad school, not paid attention, or even more likely, attended no school at all!

and no, not that they want to distract again from their total failure, no one wants to fuck sharks. It's just about your silly claim of 100% reproductive mode.

you may step away!
No, dear, I won't be stepping away.

As far as sharks/skates/rays, don't take my word for it - talk to any biologist. They're fish-shaped (many of them, anyway) but they're not fish. You want to argue that? Do it with somebody that knows as little as you do.

I wonder how long its going to take for someone to ruin it.
I was going to say, “Until UR20Z shows up.” Lo and behold…

Sharks are fish. They are cartilaginous fish, not bony fish, but they are fish. Find a biology textbook that says differently, and you‘ve found a public school science class somewhere in the South.

As far as sharks/skates/rays, don't take my word for it - talk to any biologist. They're fish-shaped (many of them, anyway) but they're not fish. You want to argue that? Do it with somebody that knows as little as you do.
I’m dying to know. If they’re not fish, what are they? Set us straight.

Even as anthropomorphic furries, fish (and most aquatic animals) has never been 'hot' to me.

On an unrelated note, in the TV show The Boys, there is a man who's half-fish and he has gills on his rib. There's a really funny and kinda disturbing scene of him getting his gills fingered lol.

HAHA! This really is an unpopular idea! I kinda just had to know. Thanks for all the comments so far.

Cool! I can't whack you for feeling this way, many fish species are decidedly ugly, but yknow how the saying goes... "There's plenty of fish in the sea". Out of all of them, There's a small handful i find attractive. I kinda made this thread to find out which ones others may fancy.

I dont find seafood too appealing, despite growing up on the shores of an ocean i won't name. It's just too much of "a dead animal" for me. When i was younger, i could trick myself with chicken nuggets, and hot dogs. But it's hard to see a whole fish being served and not realize what it once was, and no longer is.
I have to agree that all fish shaped animals that I have ever found sexually attractive were in fact not fish. :D
Maybe the op will post a photo of an actual fish that is considered visually sexually appealing.
Sure!
My favorite are tuna. Both yellow and bluefin. They're striking colors are great, but their sheer size, sleek, muscular bodies, deep, almost voidlike eyes, and curious mannerisms really get me.
Bluefin-Tuna-Found-in-Arctic-Climate-Change-Altering-Food-Webs.jpg

tarpon_7a.jpg

Tarpon are also high on my list. Again, i like their sleek and silver bodies and general physique. And dont let perspective fool you, they get to be around 8 feet long.

Fish, in their natural environment, have this odd... personality to them that you don't see in land animals, and that i don't think humans ever bothered giving a name too, We've only been able to observe large fish (for any decent period of time) in their environment very recently (Commercial scuba gear came in the 1940's. Before that the only experience you had with fish were with panicked and half dead ones you dragged up from the ocean, or the few "pretty" species in aquariums.).
But Fish have this grace, this aura of both confidence, power, and unique curiosity, and this completely alien intelligence... It turns me on deeply, both romantically and physically. And their wonderfully sexy bodies just pushes it well over the edge.

Ive never been good at describing things, so i guess i don't know how to say it well enough. I've always hoped somebody will do it for me some day. As we learn more (and we are learning more) about fish intelligence, their behaviors will become clearer.

As far as other species... Northern pike, Sockeye salmon, Flying fish. Mostly just due to their body shape. Admittedly superficial love.

Alright, fine! Ill admit it!
I was also SUPER into those girls form H2O. But only when morphed.
21643e5674e84342ab76ad65da9d6806.jpg

Like bruh im pretty sure she doesn't have a fish cloaca, so... hnnnnggggg

No, dear, I won't be stepping away.

How someone with as little general knowledge as you can always have such a big mouth will a lways be a mystery to me. :rolleyes:

I read a book on fish intelligence recently and was mighty impressed in some cases. They can learn from each other for life, some can use tools, they can exhibit emotionally driven decisions, the cleaner fish even have something resembling a capitalist economy, and they can individually recognize and remember every single one of their hundreds of fish "clients"! Crazy to realize how much the brain can still perform practically without a cortex.

Not that I'd ever try or even fantasize it, but as a thought experiment, I did wonder if shark sex could be a possibility (in accordance with zoo ethics, that is). Since they actually do have penetrative sex, are more than big enough, and I assume they're smart/aware enough that they could get pleasure&affection out of it as well. My gut feeling is no, since ZV's (and the general zoo community's) attitude on the other cloacal animals i.e. reptiles and most avians is quite clear, but it'd be interesting to hear arguments to the contrary from somebody who knows sharks better than me.

Last edited:
The only exception to any of that are sharks.

Back