Favorite breed of dog

Most definitely. But food costs hits hard for a breed that big. Hell I have a hard time keeping my boy fed. Yet again he’s fed game from the field. So he’s quite fond of it.
Very true...maybe I need to find someone who can afford to feed him and I can borrow him from time to time lol

A girl can certainly dream lol

xx

Last edited:
Are we talking my favorite looking dog or best one ive fucked.
I like how pitbulls look, muscular with short hair. but best dog ive been with was a german shepard.

Labradors..but definitely have a soft spot for Golden Retrievers, GSDs, Rotties, St Bernards and Bernese Mountain Dogs

German Shepherd, definitely. Strong yet kind. And the huge knot rubs the precise spot!

gotta say a leonberger (well, he's not a pure-bred leo) climbs my "favorite breed" list pretty fast this past week. then again, i always had a soft spot for xl breeds.

Ain't that the million dollar question XD how the hell do I pick just one .....ummm probably an Australian Shepherd........or a Kuvasz.....any big fluffy dog!!

You will, if you put your mind to it, and make it an ultimate goal. I had to complete college, and find a good job, then buy a house. Before I got where I am today. IDK how old you are but I'm only 24, it wasn't easy I'll tell you that. I wish you luck on getting a doggie companion, good sir.
I’m in the same boat, 25, wanted a shepherd for that last 5 years, been working my ass off for two years in the trades and I’m actually building a house for myself and my future girl at the moment. Took a lot of painfully lonely and trying times but I’m soon to be getting myself a girl at last ? ??

Shepherds! The bigger and fluffier the better! Been in love with GSDs for years (gotta thank I Am Legend in part tbh lol). They will learn your name and ask your friend to take them back over to your house for the weekend. And those expressive faces and bushy tails… so precious.
GSD’s are also the most wolf-looking, dog-behaving breed according to the book Animals Make Us Human and I love wolves so that’s a win!

Practically, german shephards and collies are amazing.

I have a major softspot for corgis and I've love to have one but my bf is 1000% against the idea XP. Corgis are probably my top breed of all time though.

[QUOTE = "Bigpaws_Bear, Beitrag: 115466, Mitglied: 962"]
Ah, ein anderer "Big Dog" -Liebhaber. :Ö)
[/ZITAT]
natürlich.
schön große Schwänze sind doch toll

Back