Favorite breed of dog

I love all kinds of double-coat Shepherds, mostly Collies (Borders and Rough), Aussies, German, Swiss, Belgian, etc. And of course the sleeding type, like Huskies, Malamutes, Samoyedos, Japanese Akitas. Also other long haired and big dogs like Goldens, and even bigger like all livestock guardians dogs.

I don't like muscular dogs with extra short hair though, like all kinds of pittbuls, rotties, mastiffs, dogos, boxers, etc.

I love all kinds of double-coat Shepherds, mostly Collies (Borders and Rough), Aussies, German, Swiss, Belgian, etc. And of course the sleeding type, like Huskies, Malamutes, Samoyedos, Japanese Akitas. Also other long haired and big dogs like Goldens, and even bigger like all livestock guardians dogs.

I don't like muscular dogs with extra short hair though, like all kinds of pittbuls, rotties, mastiffs, dogos, boxers, etc.
Just my favorite breeds, " ... muscular dogs with extra short hair though, like all kinds of pittbuls, rotties, mastiffs, dogos, boxers..." I would add Danes ( dogos ), Dobermans, Cane Corsos, Ridgebacks, Weimaraners...Love the muscular movements and their low hanging balls. The pinnacle of pure animal virility

for girls, id definitely love to own a tricolor merle border collie, australian shepherd, or borzoi
c93b6e76e701f7a04421123a55d0ede5.jpg
3dd4740dc624ede53348804355ea0b7b.jpge1e3981cb8c665769ba365cbb0cc608e.jpg

I love ogling Huskies... their eyes are like - come on bitch, time to knock you up... and Akita's - Their arrogance is like - Hey slut, I am the beautiful one amongst the two of us, just get your ass in the air and back up to me. :love::love::love::love:

It's sad that people get them here. It should be a criminal offence to have them here. I hate their owners who disregard their comfort and bring them to a pretty hot country like India just to show off. :mad:

I had 2 dobs previously, Cookie & Simba. Then Juno & Pluto (yeah he is a laugh riot) my lab and retriever came into our home and now I am raising Thor, my Shepard.

Cookie & Simba knew they owned me but Juno and Pluto being less than 2 yrs old are still to make that connection. Let's see how Thor goes about it.

DS

Back