Favorite breed of dog

Beauty overall: DOBERMAN, DANE, RIDGEBACK
Sexy: GSD, DANE, BELGIAN SHEPHERD
Would adore to male love with: DANE, DOBERMAN & GSD
Best cock: By far, GERMAN SHEPHERD

Ok, here is one most of you won't know..
I love Old German Herding Dogs... pretty much all of them.. Incredibly smart, incredibly energetic and playful and extremely beautiful..
especially Fuchs, Gelbbacke and Tiger!
I have a Gelbbacke myself <3

Hard to pick a favorite, but I did go with a husky as a partner. She's my cute and sexy little derp <3 I love the personality and energy they always have and always wanted one to call my own.

Beauty overall: DOBERMAN, DANE, RIDGEBACK
Sexy: GSD, DANE, BELGIAN SHEPHERD
Would adore to make love with: DANE, DOBERMAN & GSD
Best cock: By far, GERMAN SHEPHERD
Aesthetically " the sexiest" I choose: Doberman and Dane
Best cock: based on my experience I must say there's no most irresistible cock in the world than the Great Dane's . Huge, thick, yummy

Love Great Danes, Rotties, Dobermans, and other short & medium haired strong muscular dogs. If I look just at da cock: Mastiffs and German Shepherds

Last edited:
Beauty: Dane, Ridgeback, Lab
Sexy: GSDs, Beauceron, Doberman
Would adore to make love with: Dane & GSDs due to their cocks

Last edited:
My breeds are picked because of experiences with them more then looks <3
Rough Collie and Siberian Husky
Warm, fluffy and sweet :husky_love:

I have a German shepherd, always loved them as a kid, strong looking dogs and loyal, not to mention my boy has a nice big cock and balls and the bitches look nice, but I haven't had a bitch in years.

Love watching muscular rotties and dobermans, solid designed bodies for mesmerizing most of eyes, purely aesthetically talking as a pet.

If we choose the best fucker, then I must say that I've got outstanding experiences with german shepherds, intense pumping out with extremely hot long cocks

definitely blue heeler. The first dog I ever felt attraction towards was a blue heeler. He was probably the hottest and nicest dog I’ve ever met. Anytime I see a blue heeler I’m reminded of him.

Second favorite would be australian shepherd just because of how nice they look.

third would be german shepherd because of their color and body shape.

I do love huskies a lot! but also, im also into GSD and Rotties, i LOVE Saint Bernards! this are going to be my favorites breeds when i get zoo companions myself haha

My mate is a husky, they are absolutely beautiful and she is very easy going. So I’d have to say huskies are my favorite mate.

Back