Favorite breed of dog

I've always liked Rotties, a lot of people here say they can be dangerous but to me I find if they're trained right they're just big softies lol but they just look gorgeous to me :)
But I also like Staffies, such a lovable type of breed they are, the mrs and I are thinking of getting one towards the end of the year
My brothers dog is a staffie cross though I've not had him inside me he is calm when I suck him, just thrusts near the end. Might he because he knows me.

I think the danger is some of what puts me off full sex xx

I like them big, fluffy and with big asses. Like akitas or malamutes. Also I like the caucasian or turkish sheps

All dogs are beautiful.
Except chihuahuas. They are devils.
Awe, my first doggy crush was a chihuahua mix. She was absolutely the sweetest girl I've ever met. Dumb as a box of rocks, but sweet. She even played mommy to a litter of kittens, and was sweet and gentle with them. She got really depressed when many of the kittens were hit by cars. (Her and the kittens owners were POSs) she always went to me for comfort, since her owners straight up neglected all their animals and let them just run around, even though we used to live on a fairly busy road. But you could tell she was very distressed and depressed about the situation.

My all-time favorite is a doberman - smart with a nice look with their short hair and easy to train. My dobie-lover was very dominant and hyper-sexual; we were well matched lol.

All types of Mastiffs and Rhodesian Ridgebacks :)
If labs and retrievers were a little bigger they would be added to my top breeds...
And from a non-sexual standpoint I just think staffy's are adorable

Standard poodles, I'm weird. I love how their tummies look shaved.
Yeah i think standard poodles are very sexy too. I played with a few and they all been quite different... gentle , wild, or the crazy licker.. but all have been thrusting like mad rabbits when they mounted me. :love: I had som very special moments with one of them ❤

Newfoundlands are definitely in my top ten breeds. I got to swap some kisses and saliva with one in town on a few occasions
I absolutely love my newfie girl! She is an absolutely wonderful and very intelligent girl over all. Her kisses are definitely slobbery, but she absolutely loves to kiss me and I don't mind one bit! The longest make out session I've had with her is 8 minutes. She could have kept going but my lips were really starting to hurt from all the friction. She is pretty much everything I could asked for and more!

Yeah i think standard poodles are very sexy too. I played with a few and they all been quite different... gentle , wild, or the crazy licker.. but all have been thrusting like mad rabbits when they mounted me. :love: I had som very special moments with one of them ❤
Choc labs have always seemed to make a bee-line to me, and are always good fun. I grew up with a Dane and have a soft spot for them too. No wonder mom always had a smile on her face! ;):ROFLMAO:

I have a fondness for Jack Russell Terriers. You'll never have mice if you have one of them!

For larger breeds, I would have to say a husky. More wolf-life dogs are more beautiful in my opinion. I also like rottweilers and dobermans. In the near future, when I finally have my own house, I want to get two large breed males. Any ladies to meet them? :D

Rhodesian Ridgeback!
As a young boy growing up on a farm in South Africa, my first dog was a Ridgeback called George. Don't ask me why I called him George, but I in the end, I think the name suited him quite well, because he was almost human and like a brother to me.
From an an early age I saw farm animals and the dogs mating, but as I was approaching puberty, my interests in the subject of pro-creation and copulation seemed to become more exploitative. While playing with my own erection one day, my dog was by my side displaying a healthy pink tip! One thing lead to another and the thought in my head was "well he's just another sexually frustrated boy like me"! I ended up playing with his cock and was delighted at the force of which he was humping my hand and ended up completely in awe when his sheath moved past the knot and his huge cock started swelling to it's full erect state in my hand.
I guess that your first love will always leave a lasting impression, but the Ridgeback breed also fits into many of my other preferences. I love big male dogs with short hair and low shedding, easy to maintain and slightly assertive and off-course a decent sized cock.
I'm forever hooked on Ridgebacks!!!

I like Dobermans it wasnt a go out & look for 1 it was more by accident. Partner was a cat person but we had a few & but they didnt last normally traffic. Anyway I have allergies to most furry animals but her Aunty had a Dobi & I was ok around him, Its apparently the short hair & they are greasy so no dandruff which is from what I can make out causes the sneezing itchy eyes etc. Went to RSPCA & got 1 through them I was fine with her. She unfortunately passed away in an accident. Several years later Got another one from a Dobi rescue place & I fell for her, Want another know but also interested in the non allergenic bread that have arrived. I do like the Ridgebacks & a friends Staff I think had a thing for me she would make a b line for me & sit on my lap!

Don't see enough appreciate for the Staffordshire bull terrier!! Blue staffys are the sweetest pups

Also they come in at around 6-7 inches so the perfect size in my opinion

My friends was a blue 1 i thing she was a bitch & had a tail that would break your leg when she wagged it!!
Theonly danger they are is how aggressively happy they are and that thick skull of theirs, literally seen one put a hole in a plaster wall with that head ahahah

Back