Favorite breed of dog

I love German Shepherds (why are they never called Alsations anymore,) but more recently Malinois/Belgian Shepherds are my favorite. Id love us to get a dog again! * Sighs deeply! * lol

dachshund all the way, standard ones, not the minis
but id probably get a larger breed from a shelter since those are the ones who get picked last and get put down the most, poor babies

Zdecydowanie najbardziej ulubioną moją rasą jest Husky Syberyjski.Bardzo mądre psy, z dużym temperamentem.Przy odpowiednim podejściu do treningów niesprawiają trudności w nauce.Mąją często problem bo jest im za gorąco, ale za to są wyśmienitymi lizakami.Uwielbiają lizać i robią to długo i metodycznie.Mój Husky upodobał sobie wylizywanie mi z ust sliny. Gdy nasze języki się spotykają jest to najprzyjemniejsze odczucie a smak Jego śliny wywołuje u mnie gęsią skórkę na ciele.PA290624.JPGZ Językiem.JPG

Last edited:
I can imaging she would get very excited that tail wouldnt stop
Don't see enough appreciate for the Staffordshire bull terrier!! Blue staffys are the sweetest pups

Also they come in at around 6-7 inches so the perfect size in my opinion
Just heard A Staff cross Mastif attacked 3 people 1 with life altering injuries the other 2 both hospitalised the dog was shot on the spot by police to stop it doing anymore damage.. So sad wonder what went upset the dog!

Zdecydowanie najbardziej ulubioną moją rasą jest Husky Syberyjski.Bardzo mądre psy, z dużym temperamentem.Przy odpowiednim podejściu do treningów niesprawiają trudności w nauce.Mąją często problem bo jest im za gorąco, ale za to są wyśmienitymi lizakami.Uwielbiają lizać i robią to długo i metodycznie.Mój Husky upodobał sobie wylizywanie mi z ust sliny. Gdy nasze języki się spotykają jest to najprzyjemniejsze odczucie a smak Jego śliny wywołuje u mnie gęsią skórkę na ciele.View attachment 93220View attachment 93219
Translation from google:
"By far my favorite breed is the Siberian Husky. Very smart dogs, with a great temperament. With the right approach to training, they do not cause difficulties in learning. They often have a problem because they are too hot, but they are delicious lollipops. They love to lick and do it for a long time and methodical. '' My Husky took a liking to lick the saliva from my mouth. When our tongues meet it is the most pleasant feeling, and the taste of His saliva."

I'm a huge fan of the Alaskan Noble Companion Dogs, and Tamaskans.
They're both supposed to have no recent wolf ancestry, according to the ones who started the breeds, but that's been a hotly debated subject. I still love them, though finding where to get one is a trial of patience and insistence, because i haven't found jack on where to find them. Black ones are the Alaskan Nobles, grey ones are the Tamaskans-- though it seems the breed's wiki merged them with the northern Inuit dogs, which... Fine, I guess kinda look like them, but the patterning is way off lol.347916ba79f335c974c0324b12474bb7.jpg _J3Uv_yxGWr4sOgO_v1e2N64os-wIxX2MYwY_iyJjXw.jpgIMG_9076.jpegScreenshot_20200731-031747.png

While I have no preference really virtually all the dogs I have had or been with right down to my current 5 boys have all been mutts. I would never snub a dog based on breed.....but with that. I do get the hots for dogs like Rottweilers Pitbulls and Can Corso's I do get quite turned on by handsome masculine looking dogs. D1EE36AF-827D-4962-9797-2A1D2772F905.jpeg

My favourite breed is Newfie, second to Golden Retrievers :) Newfs are like St. Bernards in size and sweetness, and they’re the 6th largest dog :). also my big Newf gives me a reason to keep my place at 65°. We love the cold... you can always heat up if you have to, Lol :)
My boy is 165 pounds last we checked, I’ve always had big dogs. Since I grew up with them, it’s made me want bigger (I don’t “play” with my dog, that’s something I’ll hopefully find a partner to take, along with me; I just like a large companion) So I always considered getting another male, bigger than him. Either a Great Dane, or Leonberger :)

My favourite breed is Newfie, second to Golden Retrievers :) Newfs are like St. Bernards in size and sweetness, and they’re the 6th largest dog :). also my big Newf gives me a reason to keep my place at 65°. We love the cold... you can always heat up if you have to, Lol :)
My boy is 165 pounds last we checked, I’ve always had big dogs. Since I grew up with them, it’s made me want bigger (I don’t “play” with my dog, that’s something I’ll hopefully find a partner to take, along with me; I just like a large companion) So I always considered getting another male, bigger than him. Either a Great Dane, or Leonberger :)
Yesss! Newfies are wonderful dogs! I have a 118 lb female newfie girl (I got her weighed not too long ago) and she is the most absolutely sweetest dog. She's as sharp as a tack too, sometimes she's too smart for her own good! Lol. She's such a patient, loving, and loyal dog. I'm sure your boy is probably the same! Haha! It's a bonus that my girl is a nympho.

Last edited:
Yesss! Newfies are wonderful dogs! I have a 118 lb female newfie girl (I got her weighed not too long ago) and she is the absolutely sweetest dog. She's as sharp as a tack too, sometimes she's too smart for her own good! Lol. She's such a patient, loving, and loyal dog. I'm sure your boy is probably the same! Haha! It's a bonus that my girl is a nympho.
What is it with Newfies being so horny Lol! He definitely is the sweetest, and he’s the second I’ve had. Double the size of my first! And he definitely has less patience Lol, but still just as sweet!
And super loving! I was going to breed him last year, let him finally use his big package, but the girl I had over got out and injured her paw. So instead of trying to mount her like before, he let her eat first, and was just sweet and gentle with her injury ?

It wasn’t until I finally told my recent ex that a past ex had kind of gotten me into this stuff. We tried once and oh man, I’ve never seen him get so stiff and strong. The taste of her drove him crazy, so much that I was worried lmao. I’ve done construction all my life, I’m 6”3. I can carry some good weight, I mean.. I can walk this guy with rope even when he sees a squirrel ? but with small animals he still can resist, but after almost mounting my ex (we almost got caught, liked being public) , I don’t think I’d be strong enough to stop him if he DID slip it in ?

Hopefully I’ll see in the future! I think he and I could make a woman very happy together. I’ve been trying “normal” (For lack of a better term) relationships since, but once you’ve had a long, kinky relationship with like 98% sexual compatibility, it’s hard to go without it. It was boring, for he most part. I might look into dating exclusively zoo if possible.. then I’d never have to tell anyone and hope they don’t get freaked out ? but I’m good with me and my boy for now :)

Tough to choose when I've only been around so many breeds, as some are more rare and many are mixed breeds
But of the ones I've had personally as pets, I still don't know they were all cool lol each its own individual
I feel any dog breed could be a great choice! More of what u want in a dog, like a lap dog/one to cuddle with or a more larger sized one extra security for your home/property
You gotta think many were bred over history for specific traits, like hunting/tracking or even not shedding their fur coat which appeals to some people

If I have to list in no specific order my pets were
Golden ret., beagle, husky, gsd,

I think there's only a few breeds that have annoyed me and that's smaller kinds that are constant barkers, and golden doodle/labradoodles lol
Also had a neighbor with a bassit hound that would howl away, very annoying after awhile haha

While I have no preference really virtually all the dogs I have had or been with right down to my current 5 boys have all been mutts. I would never snub a dog based on breed.....but with that. I do get the hots for dogs like Rottweilers Pitbulls and Can Corso's I do get quite turned on by handsome masculine looking dogs. View attachment 97683
My buddy and his GF have a corso and while I'm not attracted to him in that way ;) I can admire his strength and honestly he makes me want to workout more often because he's so jacked it's intimidating lol like solid as a damn tank haha
I understand why the ladies would imagine or want to try and give him a ride! Because yeah that would be some raw power and strength thrusting and gripping you tightly

I'm a huge fan of the Alaskan Noble Companion Dogs, and Tamaskans.
They're both supposed to have no recent wolf ancestry, according to the ones who started the breeds, but that's been a hotly debated subject. I still love them, though finding where to get one is a trial of patience and insistence, because i haven't found jack on where to find them. Black ones are the Alaskan Nobles, grey ones are the Tamaskans-- though it seems the breed's wiki merged them with the northern Inuit dogs, which... Fine, I guess kinda look like them, but the patterning is way off lol.View attachment 97473 View attachment 97474View attachment 97475View attachment 97476

I didn't know of the Tamaskans before! Now I have a new rabbit hole to sink into for hours, studying this breed :D
I really, really wanted the ANC Dog, but when I checked out their breed registry and some puppies born, they were all from the same pairing.. like, five years of nothing but the same pair of dogs making a litter of puppies. I was even considering to breed them, but with that little genetic variety.. yeah, I'm vary. But in the end they take new blood to this breed really easily and it's the reason I love the ideal behind this dog breed. So it might work out if there's enough viable dogs to cross with and make the breed and it's gene pool larger. And I think there always will be enough dogs to cross one breed into to avoid problems. But yeah.. There's hoping there will be more sensible breeders of this breed and enough interest to make it a bigger breed.

Lab. Used to have boy Cairne Terrier who loved to lick my legs during the evening and my cock when pleasuring myself later at night.

I love any wolfy breed. Saarloos wolfhound, Tamaskan dog, Czechoslovakian wolfdog. I'd love to have a pair of males from these breeds someday tho I know 2 of the 3 are more "advanced" breeds.

Of the dogs I've played with so far the Rottweiler was the best lover but the Aussie/border collie crosses were the handsomest

I'd have to so something big and fluffy like an Alaskan malamute or Saint Bernard. I find the feel of fur so amazing during sex

Back