Dumb but funny shit guys msg me πŸ˜‚

Hey! I get that line all the time! I thought I was special!
You are... Just like all the rest of Jerry's kids :)

Edit to add:
Now that I think about it, I bet that reference goes right over the heads of most... Put "Jerry's Kids MDA" into your favorite search engine...

Last edited:
Lol.. I have been known to consume alcohol and drunk PM. My apologies as I sit here sober. :)
See what happens when you get to messing around with that demon alcohol? How many times do I hafta tell you kids, "stay on the grass!"???

"Interested in getting to know you. Love to be with a women into never being left alone, fingering her, licking her, fucking her even if sleeping, in public, having a pee. Into incest? message me back if your interested in chatting.
My life is very complicated and stressful, i need to lose myself from it. I dont drink, smoke or do drugs. My kinky side (very kinky into taboo things also) is my vices. Finding someone to share that with would be welcome.
Sex doesnt define me though so id also enjoy company together might be playing vr together, watching movies etc. I can be direct which can come across as vaguer which isnt my intent."
Including some contacts to messaging apps too, because thats always a plus.

Jeah....no, really great first message, not intense at all.

"Interested in getting to know you. Love to be with a women into never being left alone, fingering her, licking her, fucking her even if sleeping, in public, having a pee. Into incest? message me back if your interested in chatting.
My life is very complicated and stressful, i need to lose myself from it. I dont drink, smoke or do drugs. My kinky side (very kinky into taboo things also) is my vices. Finding someone to share that with would be welcome.
Sex doesnt define me though so id also enjoy company together might be playing vr together, watching movies etc. I can be direct which can come across as vaguer which isnt my intent."
Including some contacts to messaging apps too, because thats always a plus.

Jeah....no, really great first message, not intense at all.
Boy, that one looks MASSIVELY familiar... Seems to me I recall an idjit posting minor variations of that same kind of crap all over the place back on Beastforum for a while - Seemed to stop (or at least slow down/go to PMs) when the only replies he got in public were to the tune of "Yeah, right - I wouldn't fuck you with a rented dick". Hey, @saddlebum66 - Am I just mis-remembering, or does this one ring a bell for you, too?

Oh, this thread exists? Sweet! I can finally vent!

β€œWe both know you want to be sucking on two fat juicy cocks ;)” (Something along those lines)

Which I replied with, β€œSure I do, but I don’t know why that’s any of your business. Have a nice day.” Before promptly chucking him out my inbox.

Oh, this thread exists? Sweet! I can finally vent!

β€œWe both know you want to be sucking on two fat juicy cocks ;)” (Something along those lines)

Which I replied with, β€œSure I do, but I don’t know why that’s any of your business. Have a nice day.” Before promptly chucking him out my inbox.
That was not me. I just want to make that crystal clear :)

I just got one. He asked if it was ok to jerk off to my picture. I told NO it wasn't ok to do that. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hah! I wonder if he looks at your pfp and thinks to himself, "No, I can't, she said no!"

I thankfully haven't had too much experience with this kind of stuff on here (at least compared to other places I've been) but I do have these gems:
"I know your lesbian but if I was cute and we met up would you let me suck it ?"
"can you send me some pictures of your pussy? <redacted email address>"

Hah! I wonder if he looks at your pfp and thinks to himself, "No, I can't, she said no!"

I thankfully haven't had too much experience with this kind of stuff on here (at least compared to other places I've been) but I do have these gems:
"I know your lesbian but if I was cute and we met up would you let me suck it ?"

Send 'im a picture of your cat... That's how I handle those types... Just a quick snap of whichever of the barn cats (the mangier-looking, the better) is most easily spotted. Takes the wind right out of their sails...

A msg saying nothing but this:
"How many times a day does your dog fuck you?"
(I don't have a dog. Never said I did. Even if I did, I wouldn't respond to an approach such as that.)

Well when the little head draws all the oxygen and blood from the big head what do you expect?........................ ;)

The really is no excuse for that type of behavior though.

Well when the little head draws all the oxygen and blood from the big head what do you expect?........................ ;)

The really is no excuse for that type of behavior though.
Y'know how I know God is a complete idiot?

Only somebody too stupid to qualify for the job could come up with a system that makes it impossible to operate both heads on the same blood supply!

Last edited:

I wondered if he thought that too LOL. Those are some funny ones as well. But, that's what happens when they are thinking with the little head instead of the big one.

That pick makes more sense for the purpose listed, but I like my pick better.
View attachment 159846
Never heard of them before now, but went looking, and they don't do a bad cover of You Got Lucky. I'm not usually a terribly big fan of "southern fried rock", but that gal on the fiddle really "sold" it in the (live) vid I found. The singer did a passable Tom, as well. Not too shabby.

Reactions: RGT
Heh, not just the gal's that get the jerk messages. Seems "ugh, bugh, grunt, u fuk?" isn't really picky :ROFLMAO:
(no, I don't mean you, certain Texas hun, you're a gent :whistle: )

Huh, u gay? 🀣
Heteroflexible for humans.
It means I am straight unless there's a "click" or attraction in a certain way, then I can be gay for that person. It's different with different folk, though.
Even though I click with you, it's in a bro way (which is cool, 'cause you're straight).

It means I am straight unless there's a "click" or attraction in a certain way, then I can be gay for that person. It's different with different folk, though.
Even though I click with you, it's in a bro way (which is cool, 'cause you're straight).
o_O

Hah! Welcome to "The Friend Zone" <ROTFLMAO!>

Back