does someone know about your secret ?

I was 19 and she walked in, saw me completely naked with a dog on my back, no explaining this one away, it was quite obvious what I was doing, and she only said "it's a good thing dinner won't be ready for another 20 minutes." Then she turn to leave and said "you should lock your door if this is going to become a a regular thing" and left and she never brought it up again.
your mother seems to me to be a very open person, that's cool.

thus far, my ex wife and last 3 gf know. I jest with my guy friends but none know I actually tried with my dog (as a teen) nor am active here and would try again.
Of my ladies-one ex g/f did tell me that as a teen she would let her dog lick her. We tried with her rottie (fixed) but he licked her a bit but wasnt into it. I got to think its awkward for a K9 as well. After living a life as a pet/baby, now as adult someone starts stimulating your dick (feels oddly good) but your Mommy wants you to hump her.
Poor fella was confused. I do wonder now if she has another dog and will now try? I showed her alot of beasty vids lol

And to add..I am currently trying dating aps. I do wonder what women on their have tried. Since they all are "dog people" and love "to be on the water" and love "tacos". FML its the same unoriginal profiles=)

No one knows about this pat of me IRL. I’m here to start that journey. I want to live and love an authentic me. I have two furry friends I love more than anything.

About 5 people know for me.
All women I have been with and tested waters with them. They were all also curious about playing so I talked about my experiences, unfortunately this was all after I moved away from home and was no longer a owner so none of them got to play. But the enjoyed hearing about me.

I really wish I could tell my significant other. I just don't think she'd be open to it at all, so I have way too much anxiety to even come close to admitting it.

I really wish I could tell my significant other. I just don't think she'd be open to it at all, so I have way too much anxiety to even come close to admitting it.
If they are into toys, bring up baddragon. A lot of their toys are fantasy based so easy to misdirect if there is push back. I have found it is helpful way to judge interest. I subtly called out my last gf because of her baddragon toys, a few days of back and forth I got the real answer about her interest in playing with a pup IRL.

If they are into toys, bring up baddragon. A lot of their toys are fantasy based so easy to misdirect if there is push back. I have found it is helpful way to judge interest. I subtly called out my last gf because of her baddragon toys, a few days of back and forth I got the real answer about her interest in playing with a pup IRL.
That's great advice! Definitely going to try that angle.

funny so today at an event, 2 young ones (mid/early 20s) were talking anime. The girl said she dint like it, a guy was trying to get her on good anime. Now my hornball ass dont know the names so I pipe up-oh is this regular or the sex one. Guy laughed and say ooh tentacles. I said Yes..tentacles and beasts!. SO he corrected me and said it was hentai. I turned to her and said, "Yes hentai!". Here eyes opened wide and she smiled/laughed, "Ok we really getting into it here" I remarked "Whats wrong wiht interspecies-yal racists". Everyone laughed, she did..not grossed out. Later on she mentioned to me about my animated interests; I kinda apologizes coyly but she replied that oh she is into some freak too..but I not ready for that.
Hahhaa. Placed that in my memory. But anyway, thee anime/hentai generation already used to seeing sex boundaries broken..just another point of entry

hello everyone, with so many like-minded people here, it would be interesting to know how many people may have shared their secrets with friends, family or good acquaintances or is it unimaginable for many because it would be too risky?

Sometimes it's a shame that you can't confide in everyone you like, some might like to but just can't.
or have a couple of you got caught by accident?

But it's nice to know that there are so many who share the same passion.
my mother/farther knows to an extent that iv enjoyed mares in the past (still do when I can find some willing mares) they think iv quit cold turkey and now my dad jokes anytime iv said iv gone for a walk "hope it wasn't through a Paddick"

other then them none of my friends know

funny so today at an event, 2 young ones (mid/early 20s) were talking anime. The girl said she dint like it, a guy was trying to get her on good anime. Now my hornball ass dont know the names so I pipe up-oh is this regular or the sex one. Guy laughed and say ooh tentacles. I said Yes..tentacles and beasts!. SO he corrected me and said it was hentai. I turned to her and said, "Yes hentai!". Here eyes opened wide and she smiled/laughed, "Ok we really getting into it here" I remarked "Whats wrong wiht interspecies-yal racists". Everyone laughed, she did..not grossed out. Later on she mentioned to me about my animated interests; I kinda apologizes coyly but she replied that oh she is into some freak too..but I not ready for that.
Hahhaa. Placed that in my memory. But anyway, thee anime/hentai generation already used to seeing sex boundaries broken..just another point of entry
dam i wish i could even talk hentai without getting side-eye from a girl (even at an anime convention in Australia best I could talk about was my hero macadamia xD)

dam i wish i could even talk hentai without getting side-eye from a girl (even at an anime convention in Australia best I could talk about was my hero macadamia xD)
Well I am 47, so they are in that Gen Z age but..I say hang with the creative.hip crowd. Hit up the coffee shop girls. Yall have a coffee scene there. Find a specialty/craft shop and find you a hipster chick. The gen Z girls' I ran into who work as servers/bartenders/baristas are pretty open (kinda like how us guys are). They did grow up with accessible sexuality in social media so not much surprises them. Now I want to hit up a local bar where they hang. Every night its like cosplay there..or whatever you want.

Well I am 47, so they are in that Gen Z age but..I say hang with the creative.hip crowd. Hit up the coffee shop girls. Yall have a coffee scene there. Find a specialty/craft shop and find you a hipster chick. The gen Z girls' I ran into who work as servers/bartenders/baristas are pretty open (kinda like how us guys are). They did grow up with accessible sexuality in social media so not much surprises them. Now I want to hit up a local bar where they hang. Every night its like cosplay there..or whatever you want.
if i knew where the hip crowd were in my country area I would happily zip on over xD
iv tried the classic get to know a barista well enough but most girls second I ain't ordering food don't want head or tail of me..still I ain't giving up hope on finding someone whos open minded quircky or all the above to be someone I can enjoy ^^

Absolutely not. I’m extremely straight-laced IRL, do well for myself, own a Non-Profit and multiple businesses, volunteer, make an effort to do good in the world… and then I’m a completely different person behind the closed doors and am definitely a completely different person on here. Like if Jackyl and Hyde had a Jackyl and Hyde with Internet access 😂

hello everyone, with so many like-minded people here, it would be interesting to know how many people may have shared their secrets with friends, family or good acquaintances or is it unimaginable for many because it would be too risky?

Sometimes it's a shame that you can't confide in everyone you like, some might like to but just can't.
or have a couple of you got caught by accident?

But it's nice to know that there are so many who share the same passion.
I discovered I was into beast at a pretty early age probably 13 when I had fully decided but I had been curious for some time. At that time I was long distance "dating" a childhood friend of mine I'd new since first grade. I told her about and she was cool with it. She wasn't into it herself but she was into furry and yiff so really she just hadn't accepted it yet lol. Life moved on we stopped dating around 15 but are still friends to this day. I'm not sure if she remembers or not and I wouldn't bring it up now but it's nice to know there's people out there that are ok and accepting of it.

I was 19 and she walked in, saw me completely naked with a dog on my back, no explaining this one away, it was quite obvious what I was doing, and she only said "it's a good thing dinner won't be ready for another 20 minutes." Then she turn to leave and said "you should lock your door if this is going to become a a regular thing" and left and she never brought it up again.
So little surprise and so much tolerance probably means your mother is probably a doglover...

Back