does someone know about your secret ?

While I am not overtly open about it, I do often drop small hints. To those that understand, it has led to a lot of discussion about my interests. I find a surprising amount more of people than we think have thought about it or at least not repulsed by it. They often ask a lot of questions, and I am usually honest.
I do the same , and i found the same thing a lot of ppl think about it , for ex most of the ppl i klnow who live or grew up on farms at least went into the barn to check him out / or played a bit more serious with a dog once. Having a dog paw tatoo is a good way of showing it but not at the same time , anyone who recognizes it is a member:)

I don't have sex with animals, but I do love, love, love watching women with their dogs. I had a girlfriend who was very into it, and not only did I approve of it, I encourged it. She has since passed away from breast cancer about ten years ago. I am looking for a girl who is very much into this lifestyle, and I believe for me that if people find out about me and want to hate me for it, my only retort would be, if you cannot love me and respect me for who and what I am then you have no buisness being a part of my life.

Yes on here and few IRL. It’s a first topic to any prospective woman in the form of a question like “what’s your craziest kink” or “let’s name our crazy kinks and each one has to be crazier.” Then I start. 7/10 are generally intrigued but not interested in it much. Others are interested in watching but not doing. Haven’t found a do-er.

One night, after we made love, relaxed on the bed, and started talking about our most secret little fantasies, I dared to confess to my ex-girlfriend (we had been in a relationship for a long time and we trusted each other completely) that I was often excited when I saw a beautiful male dog and that I happened to offer them a few specific caresses.
I was very scared of his reaction.
I prayed while waiting for his answer :b
But she replied kindly that she understood because it had already happened to her too. Then she told me about the time she was very excited by the erection of a stud in the club where she was riding ;)
We tried to explain why it could happen.
It excited us a lot.
We made love again.
Then we fell asleep :)

I’ve told one person and they are accepting of it otherwise I don’t speak a word of it due to stigma and risk. I’m careful as to what I say too.

I have a few online friends I met in a furry server who do :3

I haven't done anything yet myself, but they have (lucky them x3)

No one knows about me, it’s the one thing I never bring up at all costs, even tho I’ll openly discuss other sexual topics if asked.

On my case, no one knows except my wife. She saw some videos I had in my phone and that got the conversation started. She took it very well and she even is a bit intrigued. But Im not pushing her to do anything.

I fuck mares, they fuck me back.

The sex is exceptional. Outstanding. Fucking awesome.

I wouldn't know anything about that, though.

Back