does someone know about your secret ?

hello everyone, with so many like-minded people here, it would be interesting to know how many people may have shared their secrets with friends, family or good acquaintances or is it unimaginable for many because it would be too risky?

Sometimes it's a shame that you can't confide in everyone you like, some might like to but just can't.
or have a couple of you got caught by accident?

But it's nice to know that there are so many who share the same passion.
Completely closeted about it!
Someday I’d like to be a bit more open should attitudes change, but for now it’s best to keep it as is.

My secret is a little different. I am not zoo so I don't have to hide that, however I do hang out with several zoos, so I do have to hide that from my non zoo friends. To date, I do not have any non zoo friends that know that I have zoo friends, and honestly, I don't even think most of my non zoo friends even know what a zoo. They hear zoo and think it is a place to go to see animals.
As well, I have to hide the videos I have made. Even though they were originally made as educational videos, most non zoos are going to look at a video of an open ended av, showing the end of a stallion's penis as he ejaculates and flip out. TO me it is just part of the world of horse breeding and doing clean out collections on a stallion as well as showing the mechanics of how a stallion ejaculates, but to the average non zoo in a non horse breeding background (and often times even with a horse breeding background), it is just SOOOO WRONG to video a stallion ejaculating.
"I mean why does anyone need to know that?" is the thought train of most non zoos, even horse breeders. They let their bible get in their way of understanding of simple body mechanics when it comes to anything to do with sex. Pethetic really.

But yeah, non of my non zoo friends know of the "graphic" (to them) videos I have made for both education and my zoo audience, and they do not know I associate with zoos.

Only a sibling irl knows I would do the deed given the right circumstances. It was during a time of intense insecurity, and in hindsight I regret doing so as the resulting debate sent me into an even deeper death spiral of self loathing. They hasn't mentioned it since, and our relationship doesn't seem much different. If it ever comes up again, I will probably say I won't ever do it, and let things finally return to normal. I'm just glad I wasn't stupid enough to tell anyone else.

Otherwise I've done the "are you a zoo?" dance with many a furry. They really are pretty easy to spot x3

I've always been of the opinion that your sex life is not people's business. So that's how I deal with this. If I wanna fuck my dog nobody has to know LOL

What was your mom's reaction to this?
I was 19 and she walked in, saw me completely naked with a dog on my back, no explaining this one away, it was quite obvious what I was doing, and she only said "it's a good thing dinner won't be ready for another 20 minutes." Then she turn to leave and said "you should lock your door if this is going to become a a regular thing" and left and she never brought it up again.

I was 19 and she walked in, saw me completely naked with a dog on my back, no explaining this one away, it was quite obvious what I was doing, and she only said "it's a good thing dinner won't be ready for another 20 minutes." Then she turn to leave and said "you should lock your door if this is going to become a a regular thing" and left and she never brought it up again.
sounds like your Mom might know the tie last about 20 mins?, lol maybe she has the same tastes?

My wife knows of my past fucking farm animals and the family bitches while growing up. She knows its something I want to do again especially with a bitch. She doesn't share the desire but doesn't mind it. The problem for her is having a bit of an ick factor being around animals generally but we will be getting a bitch soon and I hope having one around the house will help her get over any difficulties she has. Once she's used to just having a dog around we'll work on the sex part. She'll mostly watch but I'm sure we'll reach a point where she gets involved. I'm hoping she gets comfortable enough with it all to be willing to get a male dog to service her. We'll see how it all goes

hello everyone, with so many like-minded people here, it would be interesting to know how many people may have shared their secrets with friends, family or good acquaintances or is it unimaginable for many because it would be too risky?

Sometimes it's a shame that you can't confide in everyone you like, some might like to but just can't.
or have a couple of you got caught by accident?

But it's nice to know that there are so many who share the same passion.
No I don’t think it’s very smart to be open with non zoos about it as long as it’s a crime, it’s a shame but it’s a risk you can’t take due to jail and social marginalization.

One friend suspects it, and even asked me if I am, but he said anti zoo things earlier so idk how he would react if I confirmed it.
So I said "I just love dogs very much".

So she never talked to you about this??

Back