does someone know about your secret ?

I was 19 and she walked in, saw me completely naked with a dog on my back, no explaining this one away, it was quite obvious what I was doing, and she only said "it's a good thing dinner won't be ready for another 20 minutes." Then she turn to leave and said "you should lock your door if this is going to become a a regular thing" and left and she never brought it up again.
damn she was pretty chill about it XD!

Nope. Nobody knows. Only the people here. Wish i could openly speak up. But my gf is not that openminded.

I have told my close friends brother who I didn't know at the time was into it, and I also came out to my close friend and told her I WATCH it but not do it. Just little steps

Ahoj V reálnom živote o mne nikto nevie. Na nete som si našla pár kamarátov, ktorým som sa zverila so svojím tajomstvom.

I told my ex GF because I thought she was the same, she’s been commenting on a male Danes tail hole a few weeks prior, and when we’d been out and had a few drinks I let slip that I’d mates with a few mares. She didn’t take it well….at all. We stayed together for another 2 years afterwards. She’s bring it up every now and then, and cry about it all over again. Awkward
Sorry to hear that man, hope you 2 were able to work it out...

For me my ex wife and step daughter were into it idk about right been a while since we had communication with them but they were into it more than me, they never tried to do anything though since they had allergy problem's with animal fur, animal caused them to sneeze for hours...

I now can say 1 person also here on Zooville knows who i am irl, did not meet but knows who i am.

hello everyone, with so many like-minded people here, it would be interesting to know how many people may have shared their secrets with friends, family or good acquaintances or is it unimaginable for many because it would be too risky?

Sometimes it's a shame that you can't confide in everyone you like, some might like to but just can't.
or have a couple of you got caught by accident?

But it's nice to know that there are so many who share the same passion.
I have a female friend who knows I got dog to lick me she kinda watched on snap

For me my ex wife and step daughter were into it idk about right been a while since we had communication with them but they were into it more than me, they never tried to do anything though since they had allergy problem's with animal fur, animal caused them to sneeze for hours...
How did you know that they were both into it?

Keep it to your fucking self. Nobody wants to know about other people's sex life (unless they're mentally fucked). Who the fuck should it interest what I do in my own home. Why should anyone have to know? I never understood this drive people have about being open about it.
Uhm, you mean like coming on a social site like yourself?

The owner of a puppy that I’ve been with….. he knew I have been with his pup…. But he now knows that I have real feelings for the puppy…..he’s happy that I’ve says my truu feelings an is willing 2 let me b with him as much as the puppy want 2 b with meee🥰🥰
Im not sure which party to say is the luckiest, you, the pup or his owner, lol. Does he get to watch or join in? Also, would it be rude of me to ask if you have any photos or videos with him you could share? Lol

Whoa, that's crazy bro. How'd they both end up into it?
For my ex she was told by a few of her customers from Columbia, when she worked a dress store, and she showed her daughter one day and she liked it too, but the daughter only enjoyed watching and that it her mom wanted more than watch

Lof of people knows it about me, but I am usually making fun of it (and myself). So they maybe just think I am a weirdo. :D

But being an extrovert it's hard to not tell anyone to me, I am trying not to came up with it, but sometimes it's just slips.

I actually have three in real life friends who know i identify as a gay zoo male. 1 who isnt into it at all but was very chill with me, one who isnt into it but has explored it in their past and 1 who also identifies as a gay zoo male.

If you are with someone and you are not sure if they are into it or not, never bring it up less they somehow bring it up, you will lose that person if they are not into as people that are not into it are repulsed by it.

Back