Deep quotes you heard or made up?

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”

“A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.”

“There are some people you like immediately, some whom you think you might learn to like in the fullness of time, and some that you simply want to push away from you with a sharp stick.”

“Don't you understand that we need to be childish in order to understand? Only a child sees things with perfect clarity, because it hasn't developed all those filters which prevent us from seeing things that we don't expect to see.”

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

“First we thought the PC was a calculator. Then we found out how to turn numbers into letters with ASCII — and we thought it was a typewriter. Then we discovered graphics, and we thought it was a television. With the World Wide Web, we've realized it's a brochure.”

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
"If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

Give me your deep as the depths quotes
Ive got a few i’ve lived by

Even if they’re simple I love them

“When you go to love somebody, don’t love the breakup, love the person.” Dont hyperfixate on the “what ifs.” Just love them in the moment, cross the bridge when you get there.”

“You get what you give.” Its SO simple, but its changed my life forever.

“When you have an opportunity, dont just sit there on the train tracks, and wait for an opportunity to appear. Before you know it it’ll have taken another path.”

The prison which it feels best to be free from is the one which you built around yourself.
It is the worst prison you can know, for it is exactly the prison you imagine it to be.
And it is the hardest prison to escape, for you are the very jailer who is convinced that you belong there.

When the flower opens you don't have to look for bees. Hindu saying.

(With gratuitous image with love from me)

Attachments

• BeeMine.png
    BeeMine.png
    481.3 KB · Views: 2
It is practically certain that the most beautiful flower of all had bloomed before your birth, or shall bloom after your death.
Do not assume that your time on Earth is the pinnacle of existence.

It is practically certain that the most beautiful flower of all had bloomed before your birth, or shall bloom after your death.
While this is undoubtedly most likely true, just imagine if it did occur in your life time though. If it has to occur at some time, then no matter how slim the chances it is still possible that it could be during your blink of time on the planet.

Ladies and gentleman, we've been to the past, we've been to the future. we've been all around the afterlife. And you know? The best place to be is here, and the best time to be is now, and all's we can say is... LET'S ROCK!

"It was far too big to be called a sword.
Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough.
Indeed, it was like a slab of raw iron."

Ladies and gentleman, we've been to the past, we've been to the future. we've been all around the afterlife. And you know? The best place to be is here, and the best time to be is now, and all's we can say is... LET'S ROCK!
Party on Dude!

Have a few ..

Make a decision, look at all the dead squirrels on the road who couldn't make up their mind.

Unsuccessful people don't return shopping carts to a proper location.

Abram Lincoln I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.

Movie Tequila Sunrise; no man should be judged for whatever direction his dick goes - that's like blaming a compass for pointing north

Back