Deep quotes you heard or made up?

Everyone you meet always asks if you have a career, are married, or own a house as if life was some kind of grocery list. But no one ever asks you if you are happy.

- Heath Ledger

If they ever come up with a swashbuckling School, I think one of the courses should be "Laughing, Then Jumping Off Something."
- Jack Handey

"Everybody I've met was all the same. Drinking... women... worshipping God, even. family... the king... dreams... children... power... everyone had to be drunk on somethin' to keep pushin' on... everyone... was a slave to somethin'. Even him. And what are you? A hero?"
Some of Kenny Ackerman's last words in Attack On Titan

"All I wanna do is destroy this whole world and everyone who lives in it. Is that so evil?"

"In a disaster individual personality does not matter. Almost everything you do is going to make it worse."
~ Michael Crichton

I tried to comb through all 60 pages but couldn't find my fav:

"If it feels good, do it!"

Hope that's not a repeat... 🐕

"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other.
If you do not talk to them you will not know them.
And what you do not know you will fear.
What one fears, one destroys."

"One thing I've learned is, you don't just wake up one day and decide to take over a planet. There are steps that must be taken."

"Rule Number One: If you are going to vacate a chair at higher than manufacturer-recommended velocity, make sure you land on the side where your gun is."

"What is up, everyone? Hello, hello and welcome.
PPHHBBTT! Oh, the camera's on! The camera's been on the whole time, huh?
I don't even know....
.... Hello ... "

"But I ain't judging
'cause you know what...
You do you
and I'll do me
and we won't do each other.
Probably."

-Mark Fischbach

"My needs are simple and few. Food. Clothing. A comfortable place to sleep. And no idiots."

"'Good' is an infinitely recursive term—it can't be defined except in terms of itself. Good is good because it's better than bad, though why it's better to be good than bad depends on how you define good, and on and on."

Back