Deep quotes you heard or made up?

"all women look ten times better with a dick in their mouths, twenty times better if it's mine."

--some guy at a bar I used to work at

"If you're a man, don't say anything to a woman on the street that you wouldn't want a man saying to you in prison."

"If you're a man, don't say anything to a woman on the street that you wouldn't want a man saying to you in prison."
The only thing I can think of is picking up the soap, but that makes no sense @-@

And also : “Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason,”
I actually need help to find the person who said that

“We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Arabia. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of these stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here.We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?”
-Richard Dawkins

(may have already been quoted here idk*

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”

― Mark Twain

Being able to think deeply is the one accolade that Humanity has to its name,
and Man prides itself so immoderately on this intellect which distinguishes it from other animals;
Yet I often find myself begging Mankind to exercise this faculty of theirs, only to be left wanting,
and discover that many even fear and abhor contemplation, and those who practice it.

Animals will be seen on the earth who will always be fighting against each other with the greatest loss and frequent deaths on each side. And there will be no end to their malignity; by their strong limbs we shall see a great portion of the trees of the vast forests laid low throughout the universe; and, when they are filled with food the satisfaction of their desires will be to deal death and grief and labour and wars and fury to every living thing; and from their immoderate pride they will desire to rise towards heaven, but the too great weight of their limbs will keep them down. Nothing will remain on earth, or under the earth or in the waters which will not be persecuted, disturbed and spoiled, and those of one country removed into another. And their bodies will become the sepulture and means of transit of all they have killed.
O Earth! why dost thou not open and engulf them in the fissures of thy vast abyss and caverns, and no longer display in the sight of heaven such a cruel and horrible monster?

-
Leonardo da Vinci, written in one of his personal notebooks

"Lions do not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep."

"Sometimes the famous come to us. Sometimes men and women come to us to seek their fame. It makes no difference. What matters is their heart." -
Kodlak Whitemane, Skyrim

"Hillary Clinton’s a reptilian space demon who privately rules the world anyway." - Alex Jones

"Excuses are for the incompetent."
This reminds me of the quote a teacher made us memorize back in high school.

"Excuses are monuments of nothingness. They build bridges to nowhere. Those of us who use these tools of incompetence are masters of nothing."

I saw this one in a public bathroom and i remembered it because it stuck with me:

"Only unconditional love can last past a lifetime; that is the universe's love for you."

Thought it was really sweet to be put in a public restroom of all places. I think about it sometimes when I'm sad.

Back