Chat Pyramids

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

iu

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

"I have glimpsed into the mind of eternity, perhaps the mind of god, and found nothing but silence. I think we should just be friends."

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”
Isaac Newton is sometimes called the first scientist, but is just as often called the last alchemist.

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
i didnt think he was anywhere close to being the first scientist... he was as recent as the mid-1600s. galileo galilea lived nearly a century before him and died a year before newton was even born

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
it said "actions speak louder than words", not "actions speak louder than text".

So that means Text > Actions > Speech
A picture is worth a thousand words. Video is generally broadcast at 30fps. Therefore a 30-minute television program is worth 54 million words, which is approximately 600 novels.

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
that only applies to mechanical waves. if the sirens were singing in electromagnetic waves, they could still be heard.

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
well, theyre just half-woman half-fish (or bird depending on the legend) so i guess they could technically be a shark, but they are usually depicted as scaled fish instead of cartilaginous ones.

Back