Chat Pyramids

😑😑😑 lol I forgot

Little Women is a coming-of-age novel written by American novelist Louisa May Alcott (1832–1888).

Originally published in two volumes in 1868 and 1869, Alcott wrote the book over several months, at the request of her publisher.[1][2] The story follows the lives of the four March sistersβ€”Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amyβ€”and details their passage from childhood to womanhood. Loosely based on the lives of the author and her three sisters,[3][4]:β€Š202β€Š it is classified as an autobiographical or semi-autobiographical novel.[5][6]:β€Š12β€Š

Basically it's about nothing any middle school boy cares about.

😑😑😑 😑 😑

i wouldnt be surprised if more people know Amy, Beth, Jo, and Meg as the ghosts from the Forest Temple than from the source material

😑😑😑😑😑.😑😑😑😑😑
the four poe sisters were named after the four women. and i knew about the poe sisters when i was a kid way before i knew about the book lol

😑😑😑😑😑.😑😑😑😑😑.😑😑😑
I've seen The Lord of the Flies twice and I've read the book once. Scary shit that they just had to torture me with.

😑😑😑😑😑.😑😑😑😑😑.😑😑😑😑
At least the protagonists are relatable. I can't think of anywhere more savage and degrading than school.

Back