bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 116
Bump 10 minutes ago, by two. Bump this morning at about 8 pacific, by the daddy of the HUGE guy in the picture!! Breaking for dinner, for horses, dogs, and people lol!

SUPER BUMP! got home late, pulled off dirty work clothes and went out to see and feed Daddy dog, and he pushed me down, and hopped on pop and knotted me huge and quick-like, and STAYED IN ME, LAYING ON MY BACK KISSING MY NECK, UNTIL HE FELL OUT OF ME!! It was awesome, I loved it, he didn't even try to pull away or turn around!! I mean WOW!! Had to be 15 minutes or more!!! WOW! Would love to have that happen again. Want to try that with a BIG dog if anyone can help with that, let me know! I am in crazy love right now! (been trying to get a vid, its cumming soon)

SUPER BUMP! got home late, pulled off dirty work clothes and went out to see and feed Daddy dog, and he pushed me down, and hopped on pop and knotted me huge and quick-like, and STAYED IN ME, LAYING ON MY BACK KISSING MY NECK, UNTIL HE FELL OUT OF ME!! It was awesome, I loved it, he didn't even try to pull away or turn around!! I mean WOW!! Had to be 15 minutes or more!!! WOW! Would love to have that happen again. Want to try that with a BIG dog if anyone can help with that, let me know! I am in crazy love right now! (been trying to get a vid, its cumming soon)
keep us updated on the progress of the vid :)

BUMP. BUMP. BUMP. Outdoors and it was so fucking wonderful!
I totally love to have it outside. It is so free, and no clothes and all primal. I like it when he is scratching up my sides just enough to make little lines of blood and a slight sting! I wish I knew someone that could tape me taking a knot or two!! I got a new toy, it is the wolf replica, but the knot is HUUUGEE!!! Im trying to get it in me, but no luck yet I cannot take my boys till that pops in, lol, or he will split me in two!

catch up bumps with my girls and boy

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20200424_150507.jpg
    IMG_20200424_150507.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71