Bestiality in mainstream media

I remember scene with ride in horse ass in "Police Academy". Also "Bachelor Party" with Tom Hanks (and Michael Dudikoff) contains a scene with donkey and strip dancer. She trying seduce donkey but he dies after drug overdose. Another scene with dead donkey in lift is one of funniest scenes in this movie :D

Who can forget all the family guy moments such as these? 8:33

I remember a joke scene in Big Bang Theory. Dont know if it is mentioned yet. Havnt read all 13 pages.

Penny is talking to Amy and Berine about breaking up with Lenard. They asked how it went and Penny said they had sex. She didnt know what to do he looked at her with sad eyes. Amy says Its a good thing you dont own a Lab or something like that. Forget the breed but it was a dog breed she mentioned.

Are there any songs that hint at zoo in the mainstream media?
Subwoolfer - Give that wolf a banana

"Not sure I told you but I really like your teeth / That hairy coat of yours with nothing underneath"

And also the refrain: Give that wolf a banana

It seems to be about Little Red Riding Hood, but I feel a little background meaning here.

I remember a joke scene in Big Bang Theory. Dont know if it is mentioned yet. Havnt read all 13 pages.

Penny is talking to Amy and Berine about breaking up with Lenard. They asked how it went and Penny said they had sex. She didnt know what to do he looked at her with sad eyes. Amy says Its a good thing you dont own a Lab or something like that. Forget the breed but it was a dog breed she mentioned.
I think they said that about begging for food, or something like that, but Penny did grow up on a farm.

There's this show on amazon called "the boys". Its a gritty take on superheros.
And well, their take on aquaman, "the deep", is a straight up zoophile
He can talk to sea life, given their consent, fucks the occasion dolphin or octopus. On screen.

And he deeply cares for his lovers too, it's not some shitty thing he does for kicks.

There's this show on amazon called "the boys". Its a gritty take on superheros.
And well, their take on aquaman, "the deep", is a straight up zoophile
He can talk to sea life, given their consent, fucks the occasion dolphin or octopus. On screen.

And he deeply cares for his lovers too, it's not some shitty thing he does for kicks.

I've been meaning for a while now to watch The Boys. Now I have another reason to.

Well, a few people have already mentioned the TV show The Magicians. I'd like to discuss it in more detail because the show's creators and characters seem to be open-minded about human-animal love. Also, I think it's a great show and I highly recommend it. (It's available on Netflix.) I'll begin with a summary of the show's premise, then I'll review how it handles the topic of bestiality.

The Magicians TV show is based on a series of books, which I have not read. It's my understanding that the books have some pretty significant differences. The show is about some young people in their 20s going off to a secret, hidden university (Brakebills) to study magic at a grad school level. It's sort of a cross between Harry Potter and the Chronicles of Narnia, with a little bit of Peter Pan thrown in, but with darker, with very adult themes.

The main character, Quentin, is obsessed with a series of children's books about a group of siblings from Earth who travel through various portals to the magical world of Fillory where they have various adventures. The characters eventually discover that Fillory is real and are able to travel there. The story takes place both on Earth and in Fillory, with some characters travelling back and forth between the two worlds. The gods of Fillory are two anthropomorphic rams, Ember and Umber. To aid the heros on their quest, Ember offers them his "essence" (a bottle of his semen), which one of them has to drink. ("Have You Brought Me Little Cakes?" Season 1, Episode 13.)

Two of the main characters, Quentin and Elliot, are both bisexual. Quentin prefers women, Elliot prefers men. There's a bittersweet "alternative timeline" episode where they spend their lives together.
  • In "Impractical Applications" (Season 1, Episode 6), the senior students put the new students through a sort of hazing ritual. There's a horse involved. At one point the new students are told that they need to take turns blowing the horse. The joke is that Quentin, the main character, seems somewhat willing to do it.
  • In "Thirty-Nine Graves" (Season 1, Episode 12), we learn that a group of Brakebills students traveled to Fillory where one of them has sex with a talking horse. It's not a crime in Fillory because talking animals can give consent, although it's still taboo.
  • A minor, recurring character is Rafe, the human male translator for Abigail the Sloth, the representative of the talking animals on the Fillorian High Council. Some of the other characters tease him by joking that he's in love with her, which turns out to be true.
  • One of the supporting characters has sex with a werewolf (off-screen). He admits that it's strange but also says it's cool "because who get to do that?" On another occasion he mentions having a threesome with two harpies.
  • The most significant zoo-postive episode is "The Fillorian Candidate" (Season 3, Episode 12). Elliot learns that his "daughter" is in love with a talking bear. (She's not really his daughter--it's a long story.) Elliot's best friend Margo says she's fine with it as long as its consensual. Although somewhat taken aback, Elliot says, "Well, then, I will say what I wish my father had said to me: I'm so happy you're dating a bear." Margo wins the support of the talking animals who believe that if the can intermarry with humans, they will be treated as equals. (Humans run Fillory even though they are significantly outnumbered by talking animals.)
When I watched this show and saw what happens in Fillory I knew exactly where I wanted to go next 🤣

In the movie Freddy got fingered, Tom green grabs a stallions penis, there is also a horse mating scene, and he jacks off an elephant. Those 3 scenes are the only good parts in the movie imo.

Also the movie the ridiculous 6 (I think that’s the name, it’s on Netflix) it’s implied a female donkey is sucking a guys penis. It turns out it’s a carrot but still.

The movie Top Secret, two guys put a cow costume on to sneak past guards and a bull mates with them. If I recall the guy that was in the back actually looks like he was enjoying it.

From Conan
Sorry about that guys I lost connection but i know I might be the only one who remebers this scene 😁 As the Lima jerks its as if its saying "Dude WTF we're acting here! 😍Why put it in!!" or "Finally you slipped in!! 😍"

Attachments

• Conan.The.Barbarian.1982.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AG](iphone)(iphone).mp4
    14.9 MB
  • Conan.The.Barbarian.1982.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AG](iphone)(iphone).mp4_snapshot_00.13.232.jpg
    Conan.The.Barbarian.1982.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AG](iphone)(iphone).mp4_snapshot_00.13.232.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 372
I remember scene with ride in horse ass in "Police Academy".
Its interesting that everyone thinks the captains head goes into the horse’s ass during this scene, but when the camera zooms in it zooms in on the mares pussy. And honestly that makes a lot more since to me then the horses ass. Otherwise why make it clear it’s a mare?

Hulu’s show The Great has actual Bestiality drawings in one episode. After seeing it I was hoping there was a way to find said actual art but haven’t seen it anywhere.

Back