Bestiality in mainstream media

Decided to make one full list of mainstream scenes. I merged other lists into one.
If you find anything new or something that isn't on the main list, let me know, I will add it :)

I just saw this post today. Wow, you compiled quite a list, thank you. Fortunately, I recently bought a Roku so was able to find some of the movies you identified and even watch a couple of them.

With regards to 10 Rules for Sleeping Around, I found it interesting how persistent the dog was in pursuing the young guy he licked and tried to mount. But at the end of the film, the dog somehow ended up in bed with the guy's father. The dad woke up very happy but when he tossed back the blankets to uncover his partner, he seemed surprised--but not horrified--to find out who he was in bed with. Then he rolled over and went back to sleep, looking fairly content. What was really funny about the scene was that the dog looked just as surprised to discover who he was in bed with--they even showed a close up of the dog's confused and wide-eyed face. As the credits role, the man says to the dog, "I hope you've had your shots."

You have to add Conan the barbarian the old one with Arnie.

When he is hunting the snake cult they descend the stairs of depravity in one city and at the bottom the is a guy humping a Llama in one tent and the next has a couple of guys attending to a cow. Just outside waiting is a camel which Conan takes offence with and punches its lights out.

I love that this scene is not censored in most airings of the movie.
Never noticed that!

browsed the list a bit. well, the user reviews mostly. just to see if it's the usual "bestiality is disgusting" crap and i came across this line in the top user review of Dog Lay Afternoon:

it just made me laugh so hard... especially the "not very well-endowed" and "in a big hurry" parts. it's strangely fascinating how many ppl think a lipstick poking out is all there is in a canine penis or that the minute or so of humping is all there is in canine sex. the latter seemingly being what some ppl even here think. we did have a "why is dog sex so good when it lasts only few seconds" or something like that thread.
Oh sweet summer child... They really don't know what those fluffy sheaths are hiding, do they?

I just saw this post today. Wow, you compiled quite a list, thank you. Fortunately, I recently bought a Roku so was able to find some of the movies you identified and even watch a couple of them.

With regards to 10 Rules for Sleeping Around, I found it interesting how persistent the dog was in pursuing the young guy he licked and tried to mount. But at the end of the film, the dog somehow ended up in bed with the guy's father. The dad woke up very happy but when he tossed back the blankets to uncover his partner, he seemed surprised--but not horrified--to find out who he was in bed with. Then he rolled over and went back to sleep, looking fairly content. What was really funny about the scene was that the dog looked just as surprised to discover who he was in bed with--they even showed a close up of the dog's confused and wide-eyed face. As the credits role, the man says to the dog, "I hope you've had your shots."

Seems the horse scene got edited out of "Hippopotamus?" :rolleyes: At least, in the couple versions I found. Any "intact" footage out there?

First of all, make sure you're watching "The Hippopotamus" from 2017. There are at least 3 other films titled "Hippopotamus" from 2015 and 2018. The teenage boy who has intercourse with a horse is played by Tommy Knight, who would be known to Doctor Who fans as the character Luke Smith. (He was actually around 23 or 24 at the time.)

The scene in question begins near the end of the movie, at about 1:14:50 and only lasts 5 or 6 seconds.

The movie is available on Tubi, the Roku channel, and Pluto TV. I checked the versions on Tubi and Roku and both have the scene. The Tubi version has better picture and sound quality. I wasn't able to check the version on Pluto because every time I tried to fast forward I got a new set of ads. It's also available for rental on Amazon, Vudu, Google Play, YouTube, and Apple TV, but I haven't checked any of those versions.

First of all, make sure you're watching "The Hippopotamus" from 2017. There are at least 3 other films titled "Hippopotamus" from 2015 and 2018. The teenage boy who has intercourse with a horse is played by Tommy Knight, who would be known to Doctor Who fans as the character Luke Smith. (He was actually around 23 or 24 at the time.)

The scene in question begins near the end of the movie, at about 1:14:50 and only lasts 5 or 6 seconds.

The movie is available on Tubi, the Roku channel, and Pluto TV. I checked the versions on Tubi and Roku and both have the scene. The Tubi version has better picture and sound quality. I wasn't able to check the version on Pluto because every time I tried to fast forward I got a new set of ads. It's also available for rental on Amazon, Vudu, Google Play, YouTube, and Apple TV, but I haven't checked any of those versions.

Yup, you're right. Thanks. ;)

For the life of me I cant recall the movie but it was a comedy about a girl visiting her parents and confessing to her guy that she once let her dog go down on her. Anyway, it got me thinking about any other zoo or bestiality references in mainstream movies or sitcoms.

Check out "The Gentlemen". "The Gentlemen wastes no time establishing the core of its story, which revolves around Mickey Pearson (Matthew McConaughey) potentially selling his expansive weed empire to Matthew Berger (Jeremy Strong), who is secretly working with a member of the Asian crime syndicate Dry Eye (Henry Golding). This deal becomes more complicated to close after a group of boys steals from one of Mickey's 12 weed houses located throughout England. However, most of the film is told to audiences from the mind of a private investigator, Fletcher (Hugh Grant), as he shares the information he's gathered with Mickey's right-hand guy Raymond (Charlie Hunnam) about Mickey and his potential deal. Despite what Fletcher has learned, he only knows part of the story."

Great movie and fun to watch. About 2/3rd's into the movie, a newspaper executive is kidnapped, drugged then filmed having sex with a very big sow.

There is a Japanese bl movie sequels called a short distance is round: in one sequel (I can't remember the name) the character say he used to fuck with his goat when he was young

There is a Japanese bl movie sequels called a short distance is round: in one sequel (I can't remember the name) the character say he used to fuck with his goat when he was young
Japanese have many great zoo videos dvds but those all are available in sex stores in Japan not available on internet.

Back