Bestiality in mainstream media

Much safer than most examples in this thread, but the topic briefly comes up in Au Hasard Balthazar, where IIRC the abusive ruffian Gerard subtly voices a suspicion to his buddy that Balthazar (the donkey)'s first owner Marie is having a zoo relationship with him (likely just to slander her rather than a genuine suspicion). Here's a transcript of the scene from a subtitle file:
She may really love him. Him too.
Him too what?
Love her too.
You don't mean...?
Yes.
A donkey?
In mythology...
Mytho...?

Corpo Devasso from 1980:

At 4:00 - 4:30 our lovesick fellow finds a little relief, until the girl of his desire finds him:

The prevousy mentioned A Famea do Mar:

At 11:56 -13:22 our hard-up young fellow is again seeking some relief, but this time has an audiane who appears to not disapprove and actually covers his ass in what could be a rather awkward sitation:

Last edited:
Here's my take on it. Hollywood is a gang of satanic pedophiles so they naturally wouldn't give a damn about someone banging a poodle. This is more than obvious through their promotion and subliminal messaging in everything from Disney movies to mainstream thrillers.

Our courtsystem and lawmakers make up nothing other than an outdated social club (oligarchy) full of perverts, hustlers, crooks and slutmakers via "Whiteknighting" females. They set themselves so high up on a pedestal its basically a do as your told, not as I do tirade. Therefore they look for anything out of the norm to point their fingers down on to call a perversion or 'anything out of the ordinary' (beastiality) to create a God like image of themselves. All the while on the weekends they're fucking 17 year old whores at the hunting club, snorting cocain buttfucking each other and getting hummers from their secretaries..

Bunch of FUCKING hypocrites

Last edited:
The nice thing about comedy is that any subject can be put under a facetious light, lowering people's defenses, opening concepts and ideas to them that would otherwise be totally shut down. I'm surprised at the number of bestiality jokes in media that do not end in the zoophile/bestialist getting punished. If there's hatred behind the jokes, they don't go the extra mile to make that apparent (compared to pedo jokes or hell even GAY jokes 30/40 years ago). Bestiality jokes are more absurd humor than gross-out, the way it's often presented.
I think a few strategically placed zoo jokes in comedies would reduce antagonism or even endear some individuals' minds than if the same minds were put through documentaries stating the facts etc. like activists like to think is the way to do things.
The sheep skit with Gene Wilder in 'Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex' will grab the hearts of more people than any documentary can. And maybe THEN 1% of the people see that will take the concept of loving an animal less seriously.
And while I respect those who want their love life taken seriously, it's better to be viewed frivolously than with abhorrence.

To be fair, maybe I've just been lucky in that I've seen very few zoo jokes that are hateful. If it turns out most are, then this whole theory is shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to make one full list of mainstream scenes. I merged other lists into one.
If you find anything new or something that isn't on the main list, let me know, I will add it :)

You have to add Conan the barbarian the old one with Arnie.

When he is hunting the snake cult they descend the stairs of depravity in one city and at the bottom the is a guy humping a Llama in one tent and the next has a couple of guys attending to a cow. Just outside waiting is a camel which Conan takes offence with and punches its lights out.

I love that this scene is not censored in most airings of the movie.

In the movie K9 the cop asks how a woman trains her dog to be such a good boy and she says walks treats and mounting her
She says she tells the dog she will mount him to get it to behave. Not the other way around. After which, Belushi turns to his dog and says if you don't behave, I will mount you and the dog does behave immediately.

fuck sake, i did not want to see that.

spoiler alert, the dog in the video is shot by a police officer. :/

you don't see anything, but it still is a bit hard to watch.

Episode of family guy where Chris crushes on a girl who works at an animal shelter he asks nervously/awkwardly "have you ever made it with one of the dogs?"
She's out of my league, Jay Baruchel's character cums his pants and his crushes' English mastiff starts licking his pants

Not really bestiality, but did someone saw the recent South Park episode? Lol...

Back