Bestiality in computer games

The Forest of Love. Here is the thread about it. This game looks awesome. Plenty of feral animals with realistic genetalia, and it's on steam.

Cloud Meadow. It's mostly humanoids which I don't really care much for but there are a couple of dragons and centaurs in there. The males seem to have somewhat accurate dicks, for example the catboy dude has spines but for the females, the vaginas are disappointingly human. This is all I have saved.

837478767655665.png

Tales of Androgyny - love this game, had me leaking precum constantly. Mostly humanoids, but daaaamn that writing, scenes <3, gameplay is also nice - tad intimidating at start but worth your time.

Sexlab in action
I've been having trouble getting it to work on my end. It can do a few things now, but nothing like what you're showing here... I may have to look into the issues. I'd appreciate some help if anyone doesn't mind, but it's not necessary.

I've been having trouble getting it to work on my end. It can do a few things now, but nothing like what you're showing here... I may have to look into the issues. I'd appreciate some help if anyone doesn't mind, but it's not necessary.
Was just about to post a guide since i know how confusing sexlab is.
so for you or anyone interested here's a full guide (it is not mine just to be clear, it's just the one i found and used for my game)
SE refers to the special edition of skyrim, LE to the old 2011 release (aka oldrim)

A: Download and install:
0) FNIS
1) SexLab SE: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/
2) SexLab Aroused: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/
3) SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL): https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94607-sexlab-animation-loader-sse/
4) MatchMaker: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/ (Yes, I know it's an LE mod. Yes, it will run fine in SE.)
5) Animation packs of your choice: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126227-sexlab-index-se/ **SCROLL DOWN TO "PLUGIN LIST" & ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE PACK IS FOR SE**
- Our favorites: Billys, Anubs, M2M

**OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED: **
- SexLab LightMeUp https://www.loverslab.com/topic/116474-sexlab-lightmeup/ puts a spotlight on your scenes for better screenshots.
- SexLab Animation Tag Editor (SLATE): https://www.loverslab.com/topic/140521-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate-se/ Edit animation tags if they are not tagged correctly
- SexLab Tools https://www.loverslab.com/topic/131657-sexlab-tools-for-se-patched/ Change stage & switch animation
-- Requires: UI Extensions

**Installation:**
1) Make sure that Sexlab's version of Papyrus is overwritten by the standalone version you downloaded earlier. Sexlab should load very early in your load order. (It's talking about another part of the guide that doesn't include Sexlab, you can find the newest version of Papyrus on the Nexus)
2) Pay attention to the conflicts when you install the mods - generally SexLab mods with the exception of the framework itself should load late to avoid conflicts.
3) Animations won't work without FNIS (Or Nemesis, but that's a different topic). You will stand around on top of each other and sound will play if you forgot to run it. **Pay attention if FNIS gives you warnings!**
4) Start a New Game. Let all your mods load until it stops sending you messages.
5) Hit the escape key and go into the Mod Configuration Menu (MCM)
6) Go to SexLab. Select "Install" on the right. Exit the menu and wait for installation to finish.
7) If you want creature animations enabled, don't forget to toggle them on in the SexLab MCM. If you want Arousal to effect dick state when not in scenes, there is an option in Sexlab Aroused's MCM that covers this.
8) Open SLAL's MCM, enable the animations you would like to use, and select "register animations". Wait for animations to finish registering (use the console to see what's going on), and it will pop up a menu informing you once it has finished.
9) Test the operation using Matchmaker, you will have two spells, "Irresistably attractive (Self)" and "Irresistably attractive (Other)" Select yourself and/or other npcs you want to start a scene with, wait a few moments, and the scene should start.
10) If you are using SexLab Tools, don't forget to open the MCM and bind the "change stage" key to something you can use.
11) Make sure you let the scene finish and reset before attempting to start another scene. Especially on slower computers or where script lag is present, it can sometimes take a few moments to complete.
12) Most SL problems can be resolved by telling Sexlab to "End current animations" or "Clean and rebuild". You may need to re-register your animations again depending on what options you choose.

The only things it doesn't mention are the Creature Framework, you can find it on sexlab just make sure it's for the right version of the game (SE usually) and FINIS creature pack, which should be on the Nexus page. Sexlab itself has very few creature animations and not very good ones at that so i suggest you donwload a few packs from sexlab, Anubs C and Horny creatures of skyrim immediately come to mind. Just don't overdo it FINIS has an animation limit of 7000. There's an XL version which allows for considerably more animations but I don't know about it's stability

Last edited:
Any games that don't require downloading?
Sorry for the late reply. If you don't mind text games there plenty of them that don't require downloads to play. 3 off the top of my head are

Astraifort Estate (made with twine html engine) - your a demon hunter apart of a guild sent to take out an estate teeming with demons but you get separated from your party at the start.
Corruption of Champions (COC) - your the next hero in line to embark a bad world but day one you're corrupted. You can either keep clean as you explore the world or embrace your corruption. There's an endgame boss and a variety of endings.
Trials in Tainted Space (TITS) - your a new space explorer. (I get lost playing this game).

There is a metroidvania (Castlevania) styled furry game I found on furaffinity but it wasn't completed. You play as a sword wielding mouse seallowed by a fiery bird and have to escape it's castle like body filled with monsters. Has a lot of vore in it.

There are some on inkbunny but the kinks in a lot of those games are extreme.

Last edited:
Flexible Survival is a nicely written interactive fiction game and it's still monthly updates to this day. You do need an interpreter program like Windows gluxle to run it. The creators are currently working to make it into a stand alone game without the need of a text interpreter.

F95Zone has a lot of games with bestiality in them. Just go to Latest Updates and search for the bestiality tag. Has over 400 hits. Would recommend buying/subscribing to the creators of any games you end up liking a lot because most things are pirated on there. Probably the best place to search and find out about adult games though.

My favorite has been Ravager, a VN where you play as a dragon conquering/forming a kingdom. Covers a lot of fetishes and has nice voice acting too.

F95Zone has a lot of games with bestiality in them. Just go to Latest Updates and search for the bestiality tag. Has over 400 hits. Would recommend buying/subscribing to the creators of any games you end up liking a lot because most things are pirated on there. Probably the best place to search and find out about adult games though.

Gonna have to go take a look, haven't actually done that yet. Thanks for the tip!

I've seen it mentioned a few times but Skyrim mods (especially sexlab VR and a virtual reality headset) are crazy good for simulated beast sex. There's also a ton of customizability around concent and other related kinks. The Animal Mansion mod literally has you go around Skyrim fucking animals as quests

Is it a game? looks really hot...
The little gameplay in the beginning is a sign of it being a game made using the RPG Maker engine, which is pretty common for these games. After looking up the characters in the video it looks like it's from the game Bone's Tales. Link to the developer's F95 page.

Probably not what anyone is truly looking for, but I remember that South Park: Chef's Luv Shack featured mini games with the 'chicken lover' (who loves the chicken if you lose the minigame) as well as the one where you spank the monkey with 4 butts. :LOL:

FarmD on steam is a way to get intimate with a dragon either on desktop or in VR. Keeps getting updates and it's creator makes updates on progress through patreon. (Just remember to set your steam to offline so it doesn't record your play time or go "HEY GUYS YOUR FRIEND IS PLAYING A DRAGON SEX GAME" at the bottom right of their screen

Back