Bestiality in computer games

Oily

Zooville Settler
Let's be honest here though really, for most games that have bestiality in them it's male feral on female human and it's heavily focused on the degradation/debasing aspects of it. Male feral on male human is rare (and still degradation oriented) and female feral on male human (and female feral on female human) is basically non-existent. Because they're not degrading enough and it's too close to real zoophilia suddenly. At least, that's my hot take on it.

And I'm not spelling it bestiality [...] wrong way and I hate it 🤷🏼‍♂️
thots a lawt of poorly chowzen worts 2 sey yu juzt wnt 2 ignore spellung willful ignorance isnt an excuse to me here and i like to keep some sort of tight rope on bestiality because it filters out people who could care less how they spell it and by proxy have very poor opinions and are very ignorant on the subject of bestiality the french word bestial not beastial also just originates from the latin bestialis not beastialis and you admit oxford categorizes it as a misspelling by many ignorant people so im not sure what your argument is
you may have noticed i willfully removed omitted all forms of punctuation and extra unneeded fluff theyre a pain to type

That's a lot of poorly chosen words to say you just want to ignore spelling. Willful ignorance isn't an excuse to me here, and I like to keep some sort of tight rope on "bestiality" because it filters out people who couldn't care less how they spell it and by proxy, have very poor opinions and are very ignorant on the subject of bestiality.

The french word "bestial" (not "beastial") also just originates from the latin "bestialis" (not "beastialis") and you admit oxford categorizes it as a misspelling (by many ignorant people) so I'm not sure what your argument is.

Last edited:
Let's be honest here though really, for most games that have bestiality in them it's male feral on female human and it's heavily focused on the degradation/debasing aspects of it. Male feral on male human is rare (and still degradation oriented) and female feral on male human (and female feral on female human) is basically non-existent. Because they're not degrading enough and it's too close to real zoophilia suddenly. At least, that's my hot take on it.

thots a lawt of poorly chowzen worts 2 sey yu juzt wnt 2 ignore spellung willful ignorance isnt an excuse to me here and i like to keep some sort of tight rope on bestiality because it filters out people who could care less how they spell it and by proxy have very poor opinions and are very ignorant on the subject of bestiality the french word bestial not beastial also just originates from the latin bestialis not beastialis and you admit oxford categorizes it as a misspelling by many ignorant people so im not sure what your argument is
you may have noticed i willfully removed omitted all forms of punctuation and extra unneeded fluff theyre a pain to type

That's a lot of poorly chosen words to say you just want to ignore spelling. Willful ignorance isn't an excuse to me here, and I like to keep some sort of tight rope on "bestiality" because it filters out people who couldn't care less how they spell it and by proxy, have very poor opinions and are very ignorant on the subject of bestiality.

The french word "bestial" (not "beastial") also just originates from the latin "bestialis" (not "beastialis") and you admit oxford categorizes it as a misspelling (by many ignorant people) so I'm not sure what your argument is.
I'm hoping for more play with mares. ;)

Its that youre a sook that came in, pissed over someone elses opinions on mods without actually adding anything constuctive and then started being a grammar nazi... its kinda sad dude, youre clearly missing something in life if youre acting out like that for attention and i hope you find it. Or you know, keep using other peoples spelling "mistakes" to makeup for your short comings... sounds like a healthy way to live your life. Have a good one bud 😉

Last edited:
But please, let me know if you have something constructive to add and maybe you might get the proper kind of attention for it

I've played Conan Exiles, on a lot of private servers but honestly have not seen that mod that added sex with animals.
Its because the developer kits they released dont include animal models and said they dont want beastiality included now... you can find them they just have to be custom made models as far as i can tell

They had nice asses too.... I wouldn't say I'm a furry or anything but I would definitely bone an anthropomorphic creature, especially a Minotaur
About minotaurs, not sure if you've tried, but you were actually able to use grab item key/button on their balls. They actually moved too. But Skyrim had such things taken away, because people got mad... The idea that someone actually spend hours, in front of a computer, animating a horse, and had to put an anus and vulva on them... I'm sure there was many wet underwear in that studio.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.26 - 13.26.29.23.png

Attachments

• The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.26 - 13.27.04.59.png
    The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.26 - 13.27.04.59.png
    5 MB · Views: 1,387
  • The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.26 - 13.32.09.23.png
    The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.26 - 13.32.09.23.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 1,457
  • The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.26 - 13.32.39.85.png
    The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.26 - 13.32.39.85.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 1,404
  • The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.26 - 13.43.21.51.png
    The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.26 - 13.43.21.51.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 1,547
About minotaurs, not sure if you've tried, but you were actually able to use grab item key/button on their balls. They actually moved too. But Skyrim had such things taken away, because people got mad... The idea that someone actually spend hours, in front of a computer, animating a horse, and had to put an anus and vulva on them... I'm sure there was many wet underwear in that studio.
Ikr! I actually found out they had rendered junk because i lifted up one of their loin cloths honestly not expecting to see anything so i was surprised af whe i saw those big ol nuts hanging there... would spend hours playing with em, kinda sucks that their cock, balls and loin cloth were stuck together and i always wished it was in higher detail but it had enough detail to tell what it was, i miss those big ass nuts sometimes, more games need stuff like that

If you enchanted a bunch of items with 20% chameleon you could have 100+ invisibility and could walk right up then crouch on the ground and check em out

Its that youre a sook that came in, pissed over someone elses opinions on mods without actually adding anything constuctive and then started being a grammar nazi... its kinda sad dude, youre clearly missing something in life if youre acting out like that for attention and i hope you find it. Or you know, keep using other peoples spelling "mistakes" to makeup for your short comings... sounds like a healthy way to live your life. Have a good one bud 😉
Sorry but you don't even know basic forum etiquette of not quintuple posting, you honestly started that yourself with your silly wall of text and your childish rebelliousness of not spelling words correctly because they don't sound right to you, and that's aside from the fact that you completely refuse to listen and/or accept any point other than your own. Plus when presented with any sort of opposition start attacking someone on a personal level, I don't see what my (un)healthy life or living or me "trying to make up for my shortcomings" is anything other than a massive amount of cope from someone who is simply wrong on spelling a word.

Like, go look in a mirror.

Back