Bestiality in computer games

There is quite a lot of bestiality in SecondLife
As someone who had played and at times played on SL, then I cant neither confirm or deny such things are there. Yes I had seen there is some sim worlds that have that kind of stuff, but I also had seen many other kind of sex things in it, as well for a more general SFW part of it. In all honesty, I still prefer to be on an adult sim in SL as I dont have to worry about for not "being too naked" or (If some people are into that) being too "realistic" with a feral avatar. Plus I also wouldnt worry too much about swearing or something like that in the chat. But as for free, it is hard to get on to the adult sims, so you do need to be ready to offer some money for it. Otherwise most of it is moderated or general sims.

The problem I think for many, especially introverts like me, is to get out there to find people to talk with or to find what you are looking for. With what I learned, then it is mostly: "You find what you are searching for, if you know where to look or know someone that knows something" It can be really hard. As of writting this, I only know few (At lest one, maybe max two) sims that are geared to bestiality. I dont know any of the other that I had read in this post

As someone who had played and at times played on SL, then I cant neither confirm or deny such things are there. Yes I had seen there is some sim worlds that have that kind of stuff, but I also had seen many other kind of sex things in it, as well for a more general SFW part of it. In all honesty, I still prefer to be on an adult sim in SL as I dont have to worry about for not "being too naked" or (If some people are into that) being too "realistic" with a feral avatar. Plus I also wouldnt worry too much about swearing or something like that in the chat. But as for free, it is hard to get on to the adult sims, so you do need to be ready to offer some money for it. Otherwise most of it is moderated or general sims.

The problem I think for many, especially introverts like me, is to get out there to find people to talk with or to find what you are looking for. With what I learned, then it is mostly: "You find what you are searching for, if you know where to look or know someone that knows something" It can be really hard. As of writting this, I only know few (At lest one, maybe max two) sims that are geared to bestiality. I dont know any of the other that I had read in this post
I didn't particularly go hunting for it, but I did managed to find a few. There is every kink you can think of in SL I think. I think too, once you stumble into a scene you are interested in there are usually people that will lead you to other similar places.

Are you referring to like online/community based games? Sorry, having a hard time deciphering what you may be looking for. It's not you, it's me. I have issues sometimes with my attention and details. LifePlay is a Sim game that contains bestiality apparently, I haven't played enough to come across it yet though

Last edited:
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned LewdZone as a gaming source. It has a really good search system too. (Although I wish you could activate the advanced search without doing a simple keyword search first.)

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned LewdZone as a gaming source. It has a really good search system too. (Although I wish you could activate the advanced search without doing a simple keyword search first.)
I thought I did, but yeah. Good site as well. I'd stay away from their "banned section though" :/

Last edited:
I know its slightly off topic, but what about animal genitalia in games? I see the occasionally horse ass, or balls, but otherwise there seems to be nothing other than a vague shape showing male from female animals, if anything.

I know its slightly off topic, but what about animal genitalia in games? I see the occasionally horse ass, or balls, but otherwise there seems to be nothing other than a vague shape showing male from female animals, if anything.
I know there is a mod for Skyrim that makes all the horses as mares. And you are able to see the genitalia. Otherwise I dont recall a base game with that. Beside RDR2 where some of the horses have balls

I know there is a mod for Skyrim that makes all the horses as mares. And you are able to see the genitalia. Otherwise I dont recall a base game with that. Beside RDR2 where some of the horses have balls
Too many, by the way. This game doesn't understand the concept of geldings....

There's not many high quality games that also heavily focus beast content outside of the things mentioned in this thread afaik, but there are some games that have some beast scenes or adjacent content that might be worthwhile:
- Stygian Flowers: cute artwork and a handful of beast scenes, well-made and short
- The Pilgrimage: still wip and 3dcg that might not work for everyone, but has all the Tali x Varren/monster content you could ask for. Best if you've some familiarity with Mass Effect
- Raven's Quest: still wip and a bit rough around the edges, but also relatively cute and a few beast storylines
- Flying Princess: Inter Breed: spritework and a fun game, if not really story-driven at all

I dont know if I know that one. Do you have a link to it? Assuming it is patreon supported
Quick search shows this, which is probably it:
Looks like decent dev, game seems to be pretty heavily furry focused but didn't look too closely.

Back