Best breed for a beginner

I think it is more challenging than just purchasing a dog for sexual purposes. Imho, it requires time, patience and developing a connection with your partner. I'd dare to say that a number of us our first times may have happened accidentally, since then, personally I realized the need for connection and developing a relationship with my partner. This has led to amazing sexual experiences as well and connectivity to my four legged friend.

At the moment i have a castrated border collie. Hè is great. Loves to lick me clean when i cum and some times hè pushes his behind against my leg and looks at me. I give him a handjob and hè is happy 😁😋. But for a first dog that is able to breed im thinking of a mallinois. Does any one have experience with this breed?

Start with where you live and how lol. Pick a breed that will flourish in your home, then go from there. Penis size is less important than intelligence and the other attributes a dog brings into your life. Labs are popular, but can be hard headed if you have never been an owner, some collies need lots and lots of space, some breeds are very jealous of children, and so on. What is more important is how you are going to be as the alpha individual in the home.

Boxers can be good for beginners. Their cock size is kinda big, but he probably won't stay tied in a human vagina unless she has never done hardly any stretching at all and/or is smaller than average down there.

The only problems with getting a shelter dog are 1. You have no idea what the history of the dog is so you don't know until it's too late if they have something bad in their genes or behavior & 2. All states in the U.S. require shelter animals to be neutered before adoption. If OP isn't in America she should look up local laws about it. Adopting is very good & important but that stipulation means people like us can't "shop" for lovers there. Places like Craigslist are a better way to find intact males if you're not going to a breeder but you still might have problem #1.
Shelters are not required to spay and neuter in the USA if they were than breeders would have to fix almost all the dogs they sell as well. Shelters sterilize pets before going home to prevent more dogs from coming in due to the dog making puppies. Also some dogs at shelters have very detailed histories you just have to ask staff.

Something else to keep in mind as you begin your journey is the longevity of the dog you choose. While shepherds make good sex partners, they also have hip and spinal issues that may bring their partnership to an early end. Dogs become sexually mature around age 2 so your best bet is a shelter dog. Good luck.
Our shelters neuter their dogs before they leave. Does that make a difference?

I'd second a labrador. The most important thing is to have good obedience training while it's a puppy, before you start any sex stuff, then he'll be much easier to control and train when he starts his real job.
Yep my next dog is gunna be a lab easy going train well and always seem horny...not to mention they usually have a good sized cock by far one of the funnest breeds I've ever had fuck me

Not GSD nor Doberman. For sure not to choose XXL breeds, not to mention pits, rotties or some other fighting dogs.I would say lab, weimaraner, viszla or golden. My fav is doberdane, but is for advanced learners! LOL

I had a yellow hair mixed dog first, he was a experimented dog with bitches and I think it helped, he knew what he have to do and, I can say he took the lead.
It is good for you also have have sex with a boyfriend previously so you have your own expirience.
Rottweilers, for me, they are a little anxious and dominant, so I dont think they will be a good mates if you are want to start this life.
Looking at videos, sems that golden retreiver are gentel with bitches, may be an option, but I never have met one.
Before let them mount you, play a lot with them, know each other very well, you always have the opition to separete on time before being tied, if you are not ready at that momment.
hope it helps you, kisses

Last edited:
thank you, I was also looking at temperaments of different breeds and that’s definitely something I’m considering as well. German Shephard’s have been on my eye for a while now so I’m glad to see them in your suggestions

That makes sense. I’ve actually seen a few on amazon, but unsure of the quality. I would like a quality dog dildo. Do you know where I could purchase one other than amazon?
Here are some links of toys I have found that I wanna get myself…

I don't think about the size of the dog's penis but I'm not looking for something giant either.

I have two dogs, when I adopted them I had no plans to mate with them, now that I have them and since they are interested in me, I am happy to have adopted them. I will probably adopt two more to have variety.
Nice do you mate regularly?

I have seen Labs recommended numerous times in this thread and I would have to agree. We have had experience with several other breeds and so far, the lab has been the most eager and consistent. He has a solid size cock and knot and is frequently horny. He is the sweetest boy and always wants to please. The only issue we have run across is that he is not very tall and that requires spreading the knees further apart to get lower for the proper angle and this starts to hurt. A slightly taller male would make sex easier. Just something to think about: how long are your legs from hip to knee? This will make a difference in just how far you need to spread your knees to get the right height for him to line up his bits.

The only issue we have run across is that he is not very tall and that requires spreading the knees further apart to get lower for the proper angle and this starts to hurt.
I've found that a yogaball (not the huge ones, they make them in a lot of sizes) works well for support. I hadn't thought about it before but because of where it's supporting me, it would tend to keep weight off my knees. Kinda roll forward on it to get the ass elevated and head down. You can change how inflated it is to adjust height.

You could probably do the same with a beanbag chair, but it wouldn't have the same "pivot" effect since it all just squashes down.

Back