Best breed for a beginner

dolly1

Tourist
So I’ve been interested in Female x Male Dog sex for a while but never had the opportunity to fulfill my fantasy. Now that I’m in the position to own a dog, I’m curious at dog penis sizes.

How did you choose your first dog to mate with? I’ve stumbled on a post here about breed sizes and all I can say is “wow”. For a beginner it’s a lot to take in, and since I have nothing to compare it to I don’t know where to start.
For a beginner, do you think a certain breed would be too large? I don’t want to hurt my future friend by being inexperienced.. especially since I heard from others that their penis grows at least an extra inch or two when they knot and can cause them discomfort if there isn’t enough “room”.

Just looking for helpful tips here! Looking to get my dog by the end of the year so I’m educating myself the best I can and open to all forms of advice!

I would also suggest you get a breed that is generally calm and easy to train. You definitely don’t want a rough pounding your first time or quick and rushed mount. Goldens, Shepards, huskies and labs generally fall into this category.

thank you, I was also looking at temperaments of different breeds and that’s definitely something I’m considering as well. German Shephard’s have been on my eye for a while now so I’m glad to see them in your suggestions

If you are compelled unsure or even just for training purposes, you can get a dog dildo or toy that will give you a better understanding and that you can practice with in your own time.

That makes sense. I’ve actually seen a few on amazon, but unsure of the quality. I would like a quality dog dildo. Do you know where I could purchase one other than amazon?

thank you, I was also looking at temperaments of different breeds and that’s definitely something I’m considering as well. German Shephard’s have been on my eye for a while now so I’m glad to see them in your suggestions

That makes sense. I’ve actually seen a few on amazon, but unsure of the quality. I would like a quality dog dildo. Do you know where I could purchase one other than amazon?
Bad Dragon makes high quality dildo’s of k9’s, horses and other random stuff

Something else to keep in mind as you begin your journey is the longevity of the dog you choose. While shepherds make good sex partners, they also have hip and spinal issues that may bring their partnership to an early end. Dogs become sexually mature around age 2 so your best bet is a shelter dog. Good luck.

Something else to keep in mind as you begin your journey is the longevity of the dog you choose. While shepherds make good sex partners, they also have hip and spinal issues that may bring their partnership to an early end. Dogs become sexually mature around age 2 so your best bet is a shelter dog. Good luck.

Thanks! Since you suggested shelter dogs, does it matter if the dog is spayed or not? I hear mixed opinions about that.

Thanks! Since you suggested shelter dogs, does it matter if the dog is spayed or not? I hear mixed opinions about that.
Spaying is what they do to female dogs. Castration is what they do to male dogs (AKA fixing or neutering).

I can only talk about anal due to lack of other holes, but the springer spaniel (not a show line, working dog) had about 5 1/2 inch by 2 1/4 inch of equipment that eased me into it quite nicely. They seem to be healthy dogs too and wow he had a drive

Another thing you should consider is if you are a first time dog owner and have no or little experience with raising dogs, getting a large or temperamental dog will make things more difficult. Intact male dogs are usually kind of naturally not fond of other male dogs (the same goes for female x female dogs) and managing these situations can be complicated with big dogs.
Any dog (even a Chihuahua) is going to be big enough for oral sex. You may not impress other forum members with a smaller dick in pictures, but you are not getting a dog to make unknown people on the net happy.
Anal is a bit more complicated since the dog must be able to jump onto you.
Choosing a breed based on usual characteristics is not going to help much, since dogs are very individual. Do not rely on that too much. Choosing a well established breed also brings genetic problems with it as was said before with the gsd.

Labs are great beginner dogs both as companions & as lovers but be aware that they're typically an active breed w/ plenty of energy until old age, so make sure you choose a dog that suits your lifestyle

Seeing all the lab recommendations reminds me that you should consider the health of the breed. Research common genetic disorders for the chosen breed. The most common breeds are also the most bred ones and usually suffer from inbreeding caused health issues. You do not want to support that. Examples may be that german sheoherds (the non working branch) suffer from sloped backs which have been intentionally caused by selective breeding but lead to joint problems and excessive pain for the dog. Other breeds have breathing and overheating problems caused by pancake snouts or are so deformed that natural breeding is no longer possible.
Because of these reasons I would pick a less known breed or a mix from a shelter.

Seeing all the lab recommendations reminds me that you should consider the health of the breed. Research common genetic disorders for the chosen breed. The most common breeds are also the most bred ones and usually suffer from inbreeding caused health issues. You do not want to support that. Examples may be that german sheoherds (the non working branch) suffer from sloped backs which have been intentionally caused by selective breeding but lead to joint problems and excessive pain for the dog. Other breeds have breathing and overheating problems caused by pancake snouts or are so deformed that natural breeding is no longer possible.
Because of these reasons I would pick a less known breed or a mix from a shelter.
The only problems with getting a shelter dog are 1. You have no idea what the history of the dog is so you don't know until it's too late if they have something bad in their genes or behavior & 2. All states in the U.S. require shelter animals to be neutered before adoption. If OP isn't in America she should look up local laws about it. Adopting is very good & important but that stipulation means people like us can't "shop" for lovers there. Places like Craigslist are a better way to find intact males if you're not going to a breeder but you still might have problem #1.

You could try www.elypseart.com.

The only problems with getting a shelter dog are 1. You have no idea what the history of the dog is so you don't know until it's too late if they have something bad in their genes or behavior & 2. All states in the U.S. require shelter animals to be neutered before adoption. If OP isn't in America she should look up local laws about it. Adopting is very good & important but that stipulation means people like us can't "shop" for lovers there. Places like Craigslist are a better way to find intact males if you're not going to a breeder but you still might have problem #1.
Also a new place is get your pet. Lots of great dogs needing homes

I don't think about the size of the dog's penis but I'm not looking for something giant either.

I have two dogs, when I adopted them I had no plans to mate with them, now that I have them and since they are interested in me, I am happy to have adopted them. I will probably adopt two more to have variety.

So I’ve been interested in Female x Male Dog sex for a while but never had the opportunity to fulfill my fantasy. Now that I’m in the position to own a dog, I’m curious at dog penis sizes.

How did you choose your first dog to mate with? I’ve stumbled on a post here about breed sizes and all I can say is “wow”. For a beginner it’s a lot to take in, and since I have nothing to compare it to I don’t know where to start.
For a beginner, do you think a certain breed would be too large? I don’t want to hurt my future friend by being inexperienced.. especially since I heard from others that their penis grows at least an extra inch or two when they knot and can cause them discomfort if there isn’t enough “room”.

Just looking for helpful tips here! Looking to get my dog by the end of the year so I’m educating myself the best I can and open to all forms of advice!

1. Read about dogs before you get one.
2. Then you need to have money and time to spend with the dog.
3. (((((Never get a dog just for sex)))))

Mastiff or GSD
english, neapolitan or maybe tibetan mastiff? maybe dogue de bordeaux? there's a ton of "mastiff" breeds.. and none seem that plausible for a first time dog owner... especially one who seems to be "in it" just for sex. i'd hate to encounter a poorly socialized tibetan mastiff whom someone got just for sex.

Back