Anyone taken a dog's virginity?

I think that my first time was also my dog's first time, although I can't be 100% sure, because I got him when he was a young adult already. It means quite a lot to me that I lost my virginity to him, but I wouldn't put much emphasis on it the other way around. As bottom I don't feel like I have taken something from him—he took me. It would nevertheless be sweet if he remembered his first time with me as well. ☺

I gave my virginity to my doggie boy a long time ago, and got his too. It was a little awkward getting going, but once he figured it out there was no stopping him. He gave me his knot and tied us on the bed together. I think that's when I discovered what love really felt like.

Now I'd love to be my doggie girl's first, it's a really exciting thought and a lot of pressure at the same time. It sounds like I won't have to worry about breaking her hymen, which is good, I don't want to hurt her at all. I just hope she can love me the same way.

I am a zoo virgin. My good boy is also a virgin. He has licked my pussy A LOT. But so far I cannot get him to mount me. He pumps his hips while he is licking me but when I try to get him to mount, he's too interested in licking. I masturbated him for the first time yesterday. Maybe if I continue to do that, he get more interested in mounting. I can't wait for his knot to be my first!

yes on all accounts. first time was with a bitch, have only ever had any sexual interest in animals, and have taken a bitch's hymen and anal virginity many times as well.
reactions vary, some show initial discomfort when breaking the hymen, but most times are so aroused and pleasuredrunk they just keep flagging and pushing back (lots of foreplay and only take hymen when in full standing heat to help ensure pleasure overrides discomfort).

I took my friends pit bulls virginity and he took mine. It was wonderful having his cock sliding my butt and knot me, made me feel like a b**** and I loved every second of it. We had stayed knotted firm almost 15 minutes.

My neighbors male German Shepard took my “beast” virginity when I was 16 years old, at night in my back yard. I took off all my clothes and as I got down on my knees he mounted me, then wrapped his front legs around my waist as I bent over onto “all fours”. He was humping and humping before I guided his dick into my ass, then he fucked me hard and fast. His was stuck inside me for 12-15 minutes.

About 6 years ago I answered an ad for a free 14 month old male English Mastiff, picked him up and brought him home. He was constantly trying to climb on me. After preparing, I got undressed and let him mount me. It took a number of tries, but I guided him into my ass and he went to town. I could tell he was a virgin, because after he knotted inside me, he just laid on top of me for around 10 minutes before I started to push him to one side to encourage him to turn around (he was getting really heavy!) Experienced dogs will turn around almost immediately after getting stuck.

Basically every type of virginity can be claimed by a dog and myself. Somewhere in my past. The first dog I ever had sex with was a rottie stud that took my anal virginity. He was also a virgin up to that point... but then bred a female a few hours later.
First female dog i had sex with already had a litter of pups, but she was my first.

Since then, I have taken the virginity of so many bitches, and studs. I never noticed a hymen, so to speak. But I did have to slowly stretch many of the bitch's inner rings in order to fit.

Well, it a story.

So here i was with my great dane girl, in the most secluded part of the yard. It was a beautiful night and we were both in the mood, though up until that moment i had only fingered her clit and had taken her to a orgasm several times that way. But that night i decided to go a little bit further and i penetrated her with my finger, the little hymen that was there broke without fanfare. At this point she was lying on the ground (our favorite spot) and i was sitting right beside her, then, when i decided i would finally do the full thing with her, i layed behind her in sort of sideways doggystyle, i started caresing her as i made my way down her with my other hand, and then, when i reached her pussy, i grabed my dick, i guided my self in, and it felt magical having my cock embraced by her wet, warm and soft vagina, after some time of this weird doggy style i she shifted and i got on top of her, up until here i hadn't gone all the way in, but when we shifted to facing eachother i went my full length inside her and started going a little bit harder, it was almost the best sex of my life. But i was young so it didn't last long.

and as a side note, i didn't have a lot of pubic hair yet so it was quite noise ramming her in missionary, i wonder how i never got discovered.

I've told this story before but yolo. My first time was also Buddy's (my Golden Retriever) and it was.. well.. painful and very very tight :LOL: He definitely seemed to enjoy it though. Buddy was also not used to his own sexual excitation at the time, so that certainly made it way rougher and more intense for the both of us.

Had a chance at two GSD girls at different times and both were too tight (or was I too big? Both?). They were in heat and kept pushing themselves ontop of my penis. The first one twerked until she squirted and left satisfied (no penetration) and the second, we were laying beside each other as she was trying to push herself on me until I felt her pulsing in orgasm. Her head was right next to mine and the look of pleasure as her eyes rolled is unforgettable :love:

Had a chance at two GSD girls at different times and both were too tight (or was I too big? Both?). They were in heat and kept pushing themselves ontop of my penis. The first one twerked until she squirted and left satisfied (no penetration) and the second, we were laying beside each other as she was trying to push herself on me until I felt her pulsing in orgasm. Her head was right next to mine and the look of pleasure as her eyes rolled is unforgettable :love:
sounds a lot like lack of knowing how to get in on your part. generally it's not "just straight in" affair with female canines and a typical gsd is big enough to take a guy, especially in heat. then again, it's not like there's a breed standard for genital size and it itself is very individual so chances are you really encountered two really small ones.

sounds a lot like lack of knowing how to get in on your part. generally it's not "just straight in" affair with female canines and a typical gsd is big enough to take a guy, especially in heat. then again, it's not like there's a breed standard for genital size and it itself is very individual so chances are you really encountered two really small ones.
OK, replying to right thread this time :oops:
The first one I was 17, I had a lack of everything.
The last one, it was about time.... it was not feasible to do any serious attempts due to the risk of being walked-in on.

I now have a rescue lab and from what ive been told she hasnt had any sexual contact in her life. She is bonding with me more now so i hope i can give her that pleasure, if she is receptive to it of course. Already love her she is such a character and didnt deserve how she was treated. Want the best for my lady thats all that counts. (will update if we get to that time)

Not yet. She was too small so we couldn't get any farther past "hotdogging" which she loved when she was in heat. But I plan to lose my virginity to a bitch, when the time comes.

So, I've never gotten the opportunity to take the virginity of a canine. I'm sexually active with my Newfoundland girl but I got her at the age of two from a zoo who's known to share his canines. So, who knows how many cocks have been in her by now? Lol

For those who were able to take the virginity of your male or female dog partners. What was it like? How did they react to it? For female dogs did you break her hymen, how did she react to that? Also, when you took their virginity did they also take yours?
for me it was an unwanted litter, she was way too small and in her first heat, a lap puppy because of being runt of litter. she took to fingering and shortly after took me.
I would sit and play games and she would be a cock sleeve. tiny little thing that took after her mother. sit and squeeze.

Back