Anyone taken a dog's virginity?

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
So, I've never gotten the opportunity to take the virginity of a canine. I'm sexually active with my Newfoundland girl but I got her at the age of two from a zoo who's known to share his canines. So, who knows how many cocks have been in her by now? Lol

For those who were able to take the virginity of your male or female dog partners. What was it like? How did they react to it? For female dogs did you break her hymen, how did she react to that? Also, when you took their virginity did they also take yours?

All my girls are rescues, so I don't really know if they were virgin, and I don't really know if female dogs have a hymen. I believe one was a young adult so it might have been her first time, it was the hardest to loosen up. The other 2 looked like they have had litter before and her genitals looked very big, and indeed they were really receptive and roomy.

All my girls are rescues, so I don't really know if they were virgin, and I don't really know if female dogs have a hymen. I believe one was a young adult so it might have been her first time, it was the hardest to loosen up. The other 2 looked like they have had litter before and her genitals looked very big, and indeed they were really receptive and roomy.

According to something i've read in the past, they don't really have an hymen when they're adults. They kinda like don't grow it during the embrio phase.

Yes I did.
I think he reacted as naturally as you would expect, he pumped and enjoyed himself. I think I didn't differ much for him from a bitch once he was on top of me. Barring basic training, you might want to instigate, instinct is there to help out.

That said, I did treasure the experience and it was special for me.

I don’t think they have a hymen
They do. Usually they break on their own as they mature, but not always. I've head of people fucking their canine girl for the first time and the canine yelps in pain, followed by a lot of blood. But according to the AKC, this actually may not be a common thing.

Most dogs have a hymen, however it's often incomplete or breaks on it's own as the dog grows up, leaving it mostly unnoticeable. I've been told you can sometimes notice with some dogs, while most it goes unnoticed. It's easier to tell with a finger, I can tell with my girl at least since I haven't managed to go any further with her other than that.

The first (male) dog I was with, I was his first time, and he was my first time!!

It felt incredible, that was for sure, an experience I'll never forget... though it was his first time actually mounting his owner had given him handjobs and the like to get him used to the behavior, but he had never mounted a bitch before. Until I Came along ;9

he acted excited immediately, the second he sniffed my arousal when i entered his room, and within seconds he was on top of me and inside of me with a little bit of a helping hand.

He pounded hard, fast, and only lasted about 30 seconds to a minute but it was the best fuck I've ever had. He stole my panties after wards ?? and the next time I saw him he was pulling at my pants the moment we met

certainly think I had an impression on him~

Yes I have and no it's not a fetishy thing to take a doggies virginity. I think most guys tend to blow things out way of proportion to where lusting for a dog's virginity comes off as predatory

Back