Anyone enjoy an audience?

Mmhmm I do, Imma show off exhibitionist but only one on one. Could never have more than one watching. Too much pressure. 😬

I enjoy an older male audience, have been lucky enough to experience a few full swinging sessions that have ended in me being used by over 10+ men, my husband was there but not involved, he was filming 😂
Generally men like watching women being humped by any one or anything. Women like being watched.

I have a huge fantasy about it, room full of people watching, but it never happened. I've never had more than two other people present, namely the couple who owned the dog. They were fascinated to watch from beginning to end, which took about 20 minutes. It was a huge turn-on to be watched.
Been looking forever for a woman like this, just to enjoy seeing you take pleasure in being taken is all I desire

I looove fcking with a lot of people watching. Make them crave to trade places with my partner, or with me . Done it in clubes and on cam , never associated with zoo
From your other post and progression, I’m sure you’re causing lot of cravings to grow. 😉

Reactions: GBG
I dont mind an audience masturbating to me getting fucked by an animal, i find it hot, especially if they decide to have fun with me themselves, cumming on my face or down my throat while i get fucked, it would be amazing, or if one decides to start fucking me senseless when taking an animal cock down my throat, it would be heaven

That's why I post 🤣
To all you Canucks, take a look at EZ (Exclusivelyzoo) post of my boy and her across the Detroit River from Ontario. . . .Yes - he completely unloaded in EZ 4 - 5 times during the weekend, apart from licking her from the inside out . . . . .

Back