Anyone enjoy an audience?

I have a huge fantasy about it, room full of people watching, but it never happened. I've never had more than two other people present, namely the couple who owned the dog. They were fascinated to watch from beginning to end, which took about 20 minutes. It was a huge turn-on to be watched.
It is also a big fantasy for me to watch a girl doing it.. better if she is my girlfriend showing to lot of people.

I have a fantasy of having to do a dog or dogs in front of a group of men. While I would be embarrassed and humiliated the thought of it really really really arouses me too. Sometimes in my fantasy it’s strangers and sometimes it people from my past like neighbors, former teachers, coworkers, and friends husbands.
I agree it's very humiliating but very exciting too... I would love to watch you

Well, I'm not bashful at all... when I was 17 my very soon to b kids' mom watched me do a couple fun romps with a very Beautiful Mare n Stallion, having her watch as I performed oral on the Mare n mount it n then letting the stallion mount so his massive cock was like BAM I gagged a few times b4 quiting.... but my fav is when I was a few yrs younger I was 12 n my neighbor was this 15 ebony princess I was madly crushing on, well 1 day as we hung out she invited up to her room as her parents weren't home.... we chill n all the sudden out of nowhere she asks if I would like to see her secret as long as I keep it, n I'll nvr forget it she calls her big ass great Dane in the room n starts jacking him til he's out n gets mounted, afterwards she says u want to fuck me n I was straight like hell yeah, well the only way I will let u is suck brutis' cock....knot still out glistening with her sweet sweet pussy juices......n of course I absolute-fucking-ly most certainly did, n when brutis came in my mouth I almost puked but ended up swallowing it n losing my virginity to her right after

I'd absolutely love to act as a support system if DP is needed and or wanted, ;) I'd also volunteer to join the clean up crew cleaning any freshly knotted female's beautiful engorged flower still dripping with doggy cum orally.

Back