Anyone enjoy an audience?

I have a fantasy of having to do a dog or dogs in front of a group of men. While I would be embarrassed and humiliated the thought of it really really really arouses me too. Sometimes in my fantasy it’s strangers and sometimes it people from my past like neighbors, former teachers, coworkers, and friends husbands.
I've done it with people watching - it's an incredible turn-on!

i'm an exhibitionist so i enjoy being seen but i would need to trust the person a lot to be seen doing anything beast related

I don't mind an audience but I prefer my privacy. If it'd a friend and their companion I'm with then they always have the right to be watching to ensure everythings ok

It would be such a turn on having someone watching me and knowing that they were getting turned on by me getting mounted. I was caught at least once, that I know of by my friend. I caught him looking in the window watching me. At the time I was scared that he would tell people, but he never did. Looking back on it now it turns me on just knowing that I have no idea how long he was watching me and he definitely was enjoying the show.

I think I wouldn't mind having some people watch, especially if they're maybe masturbating themselves to seeing me get fucked by a doggy for example. Even think I'd be fine with getting filmed or pictures getting taken, at least, as long as my face isn't visible / you can't clearly see it's me.

Edit: I think I'd actually prefer wearing a blindfold, so I couldn't see or know that I'm being watched, or who is watching me and I wouldn't know if there is maybe just 1 person or like 6.

I am an exhibitionist and would love to have a small group watch me do anything sexual. Being seen being mounted by a dog and taking the nut is especially exciting to me. I know my l wife would love to see it.

I too, luv being watched when I am naked, and having sex. It is a great turn-on to me. I met and befriended a fellow from BF years ago, and when having mare sex with him present, the thought of him watching, talking, and 'helping' was very arousing to me.
I prefer it to the solo encounters I had previously.
I also used to jerk off 💪 for him and a couple other non zoos. Again, I find it very arousing. I know it is not for everyone...but I enjoy it (since my teens actually).

Back