Anyone enjoy an audience?

I have a huge fantasy about it, room full of people watching, but it never happened. I've never had more than two other people present, namely the couple who owned the dog. They were fascinated to watch from beginning to end, which took about 20 minutes. It was a huge turn-on to be watched.

Want to. Zoo. Sex.

Bad boy.

After living through several blood-baths, I'm okay with girls spreading their thighs.

Teeny-tiny little man thoughts with little man parts.

Bad boy.

I don't think she really cares who is watching, and really, neither do I.

Blood-bath cleanses all.

That’s hot! Glad you were able to enjoy it :)
There were about 10-12 people. It was a weird swinger party. I mostly enjoyed the free drinks with my gf, but I did get some licks from the homeowner's dog. He mounted two women there in the kitchen area. There are some details that are really spicy lol It was a good time though, yeah. Don't keep in touch with them anymore though :(

I have a huge fantasy about it, room full of people watching, but it never happened. I've never had more than two other people present, namely the couple who owned the dog. They were fascinated to watch from beginning to end, which took about 20 minutes. It was a huge turn-on to be watched.
Would love to chat about this...

I enjoy sharing clips I've made, but I think if it was in person, I'd prefer the join in. I think I'd feel a little self-conscious if they just sat back and watched.

I have a fantasy of having to do a dog or dogs in front of a group of men. While I would be embarrassed and humiliated the thought of it really really really arouses me too. Sometimes in my fantasy it’s strangers and sometimes it people from my past like neighbors, former teachers, coworkers, and friends husbands.

*LOL* Ah a voyeur thread! When I was younger I was okay with someone watching (e.g., only another zoo and trusted friend). The ex one time wanted to watch me with my mare. Long enough ago that I don't remember how that went other than I was nervous in case she lost it. Now being older and having erectile issues I get easily distracted and often can't maintain a decent erection even after taking ED medication. I do appreciate and enjoy watching my mares being embraced by a few close, trusted friends then tagging them afterwards.

I totally want an audience. My dream forever has been that when I find my perverted wife or girlfriend, her and I are the fuckslaves to a large private fetish party, and the finale after we've both been gangbanged and filled with cum and gaped open, is to be tied down on stage facing each other, and the hounds released. We have to watch each other's faces as we're knotted, laughed at, talked about, and filmed. What a rush that will be if I ever can make it happen!

Back