Anyone enjoy an audience?

Such a great sight to see so many people got to enjoy this, being watched in a group of with one other. I always thought it was to big of a deal to get it along but it seems it happens quite often. You have to get a group you trust tho, that would be the hard part?

I'm an exhibitionist, so the idea of being watched by guys who genuinely get really fucking hard watching me getting knotted by their dogs, is super duper hot! I love knowing how much they enjoy watching and putting on a show for them they will never forget!
I am hard just reading this. Super.

I'm an exhibitionist, so the idea of being watched by guys who genuinely get really fucking hard watching me getting knotted by their dogs, is super duper hot! I love knowing how much they enjoy watching and putting on a show for them they will never forget!
I've been hoping for years to meet someone that likes the idea of me watching Still hoping.

Actually not sure I ever responded except my hope to share in a woman's secret and let me watch. But I'd also be open to the idea of her watching me if she wanted. It would probably take very little coaxing on her part to convince me to get knotted for her visual pleasure if I knew she would be as turned on watching me as I am watching her. Once was offered to try by an active guy friend and his friend and considered it, but was more comfortable with the idea of my helper(s) and watcher(s) being a woman. I think it would happen for me then easily.

I love having sex in public, having people watch me is a real turn on. A group of four or five others standing around and getting themselves off is very arousing.

No, I didn't enjoy having an audience. Home alone, I was fully crossdressed in my sisters clothes in her room and had gotten down on all fours to get something out from under her bed when her horny male dog mounted me, gripped me hard, and started jerking. I had never had sex before, had no interest in him in sexual way and knew nothing about dog sex or about them having a knot. I didn't know what I was in for. The short skirt and thong panties I was wearing gave no protection and he was able to get inside my asshole and started fucking me hard. I was shocked at what was happening and didn't move at first. He only seemed to hump things for a bit then stop and head off somewhere and what he was doing felt good to me, so I stayed still and let him keep doing it. When he finally stopped and released his grip, my asshole felt full, but I thought he was done and going to dismount. I found out how wrong I was when he slowly stepped off my back and turned away from me, and I felt his something turning inside me as he did. We were ass to ass stuck together with his cock still inside me. When I tried to push his cock out of me, it wouldn't come out. Tried to move us out of her room into another room and lock the door, but he wasn't going with me. Didn't know why he was stuck, how long we'd be stuck together, but hoped it would be soon after he finished coming. Most other days, no one would have ever known what happened to me, but that day I heard a door opening and realized someone was home early. I tried to push him out of me again, but he was still stuck. It was my sister and she went immediately to her room and found me dressed in her clothes without her permission and stuck to her male dog in the role of his bitch. I knew it looked bad. I was so embarrassed and humiliated. My crossdressing secret was out as well as what looked like much worse. She was mad and assumed the worst at first that I had wanted sex and got dressed and then somehow forced her dog to fuck me. I begged her not to tell anyone, apologized for wearing her clothes without asking, and explained that it wasn't what it looked like and what had really happened. She had lots of questions I felt like I had no choice but to answer. She explained about male dogs having a lump on their cock that expands once inside his bitch. My insides had been responding to his cock inside me pulsing, his coming, movements, etc... and then started contracting on their own giving me good feeling from it, causing me to make a noise and more questions from her. She stayed with me till he was finished and after he pulled out and made sure I was okay. She had me go get cleaned up. I lived in fear that she would tell everyone what happened, but she never told anyone what happened that day. She ended up being okay with me wearing her clothes as long as I had her permission first and gave me some of her old clothes to have. That first time, I hadn't been wanting sex, never wanted an audience, didn't feel comfortable with the audience, and would have preferred to remain alone. I blamed myself for being in a position to get mounted, what I was wearing that allowed him access, not stopping him sooner, not knowing more about dogs, etc. I didn't think it would happen again, but every time after that when he fucked me I made sure it was behind a locked door, I always wanted to be alone and never wanted an audience.

No, I didn't enjoy having an audience. Home alone, I was fully crossdressed in my sisters clothes in her room and had gotten down on all fours to get something out from under her bed when her horny male dog mounted me, gripped me hard, and started jerking. I had never had sex before, had no interest in him in sexual way and knew nothing about dog sex or about them having a knot. I didn't know what I was in for. The short skirt and thong panties I was wearing gave no protection and he was able to get inside my asshole and started fucking me hard. I was shocked at what was happening and didn't move at first. He only seemed to hump things for a bit then stop and head off somewhere and what he was doing felt good to me, so I stayed still and let him keep doing it. When he finally stopped and released his grip, my asshole felt full, but I thought he was done and going to dismount. I found out how wrong I was when he slowly stepped off my back and turned away from me, and I felt his something turning inside me as he did. We were ass to ass stuck together with his cock still inside me. When I tried to push his cock out of me, it wouldn't come out. Tried to move us out of her room into another room and lock the door, but he wasn't going with me. Didn't know why he was stuck, how long we'd be stuck together, but hoped it would be soon after he finished coming. Most other days, no one would have ever known what happened to me, but that day I heard a door opening and realized someone was home early. I tried to push him out of me again, but he was still stuck. It was my sister and she went immediately to her room and found me dressed in her clothes without her permission and stuck to her male dog in the role of his bitch. I knew it looked bad. I was so embarrassed and humiliated. My crossdressing secret was out as well as what looked like much worse. She was mad and assumed the worst at first that I had wanted sex and got dressed and then somehow forced her dog to fuck me. I begged her not to tell anyone, apologized for wearing her clothes without asking, and explained that it wasn't what it looked like and what had really happened. She had lots of questions I felt like I had no choice but to answer. She explained about male dogs having a lump on their cock that expands once inside his bitch. My insides had been responding to his cock inside me pulsing, his coming, movements, etc... and then started contracting on their own giving me good feeling from it, causing me to make a noise and more questions from her. She stayed with me till he was finished and after he pulled out and made sure I was okay. She had me go get cleaned up. I lived in fear that she would tell everyone what happened, but she never told anyone what happened that day. She ended up being okay with me wearing her clothes as long as I had her permission first and gave me some of her old clothes to have. That first time, I hadn't been wanting sex, never wanted an audience, didn't feel comfortable with the audience, and would have preferred to remain alone. I blamed myself for being in a position to get mounted, what I was wearing that allowed him access, not stopping him sooner, not knowing more about dogs, etc. I didn't think it would happen again, but every time after that when he fucked me I made sure it was behind a locked door, I always wanted to be alone and never wanted an audience.
Interesting story. Not into crossing myself but sounds like she was caring and if I ever tried with a woman present, would hope she was the same. I’m pretty sure I’d be for her. What is curious was that she was familiar with the knot. Think maybe she was active? He thought you were her being in her clothes and why she also kept it a secret to not bring up any questions that might expose her activities.

There is nothing better then feeling that knot lock inside of you and having to stay like that with people watching , commenting and sometimes performing orally on whatever is put in you mouth . It's a rush to me letting people watche being knotted .

Interesting story. Not into crossing myself but sounds like she was caring and if I ever tried with a woman present, would hope she was the same. I’m pretty sure I’d be for her. What is curious was that she was familiar with the knot. Think maybe she was active? He thought you were her being in her clothes and why she also kept it a secret to not bring up any questions that might expose her activities.
No idea if she was. When I have shared what happened with a few people online they suggested some things such as he might have smelled a bitch in heat in the area that made him super horny, he might smelled her scent on her clothes since I was wearing her clothes and her perfume, I had been in a good position for him and he just got lucky, and also that she may have been secretly letting him fuck her to the point he was basically trained and it wasn't his first time and the only reason she stayed quiet was because she didn't want to be exposed. She seemed mad about me being stuck to her dog and was mad thinking I had forced him to fuck me somehow. It didn't seem like she was jealous that he had fucked me instead of her or anything like that. She was a caring person and after she calmed down, she made sure I was okay and wasn't hurt from what her dog had done. I don't remember seeing anything strange between them and no smells of sex in her room. No idea about how she knew about the knot. She was older than me, so at the time I assumed she knew more about things or maybe she had seen dogs fucking before? I always thought she was being a good sister keeping everything a secret and making sure that I was okay. That probably has blinded me, but I can't seem to think of her as being the cause of what happened or that she was only acting as she did to prevent what she had caused to be exposed. Not long after it first happened, I was trying to deal with what happened, which was basically a rape, but she didn't want to talk about it, so never asked her again.

I enjoy an older male audience, have been lucky enough to experience a few full swinging sessions that have ended in me being used by over 10+ men, my husband was there but not involved, he was filming 😂
Oh wow im almost 40 is that old enough lol 😂 🤣 Ive always wanted to take part in like that. Also, i would love to see that video!!!

Back