Any men only into male animals?

Interested in what you guys have to say
I am a guy only into male animals, I mean I am bi anyway, but for me there is a consent/moral issue with human male and any female animal, with a male animals clearly he is the one fucking you then he wanted to, but with a female animal... Idk it's different, not for me I don't even want to see or hear about it I don't think it is ok, just my opinion.

I am a guy only into male animals, I mean I am bi anyway, but for me there is a consent/moral issue with human male and any female animal, with a male animals clearly he is the one fucking you then he wanted to, but with a female animal... Idk it's different, not for me I don't even want to see or hear about it I don't think it is ok, just my opinion.
100% Agree here too

I'm into male dogs haven't had any experience with any other male animals. I handled a gelding dick once but thats all I did, I don't have a desire to have a horse cock in my ass 🤣

i want to suck a male dog so bad, the women make it seem incredibly fun.
thank. you. lady's!
<<< can you imagine this scene to the left in your mouth?
-doug

Last edited:
Having to revisit, I've been with males in humans but never with animals.

I imagine I may end up being bi towards animals too, but for now, the biggest turn on for me is imagining a nice big knot locked deep inside.

Me and my boy bonded in just about the closest way you can get...is there much better than that?

Having to revisit, I've been with males in humans but never with animals.

I imagine I may end up being bi towards animals too, but for now, the biggest turn on for me is imagining a nice big knot locked deep inside.

Me and my boy bonded in just about the closest way you can get...is there much better than that?
i don't think so.
-doug

I’m only to males because I love the absolute raw primal urge that a male has to mate and will make you his bitch. Then his knot will decide when he’s done filling you with his seed.

Back