Any men only into male animals?

I’m only into male animals but I think that has to do with not having any opportunity with females. Honestly I’m sure I’d give it a go and like it too.

definitely only into male animals; just the sensation and knowing you’re being bred and the other partner knowing what he wants and is getting it his way <3

I find myself in both camps. I am a little more bicurious with humans rather than k9. If its a dog, I am very much bi ;)

Male animal are always horny and easy to tease to get on. Female animal can be tricky and should never be forced.

I do prefer mâle animal cause they are amazing sexe partner and fuck so much harder then any human mâle.

I’m into female animals.. woukd love to give oral to one (puss and ass) before filling her with my cum and then maybe plugging her
Same here,all my animal partners have been female and will continue to be so, definitely straight when it comes to zoo

I'm bi with humans, but only into male dogs. I love getting mounted, knotted and flooded with cum. I enjoy sucking dogs cocks and swallowing their cum also. Neve was turned on by female dogs

I consider myself a straight male but am in to male dogs. I have masterbated my female mutt for her pleasure but like to get mounted. The whole gay/straight thing is meaningless in this context IMO, it's just fun all round.

Complicated for me as a transman.
I don't feel comfortable having a pussy, but I really want to get fucked by a male dog. I'm envious of dicks in general, and I'm turned on by the thought of getting fucked by anything with a dick, really. But almost only male dogs and human males.
Other than that, I'm only into human women, but not bitches. It's weird.

Back