Any men only into male animals?

My urge is for females, cows and sows, and a few times a female goat.
Well, some years later women too. So all female.

Last edited:
I will say personally, I've only ever done thing before with males never had the opportunity to love a female

Pure bottom for animals (many large dogs, aspire to horses but probably an unrealised dream). Gender immaterial topping and bottoming for fisting - elbow plus as a bottom, large gentle hands as a top. Sydney Australia.

I'm a gay leaning bisexual, so while I do have some attraction toward female humans, it's very little. Pretty much the same with my attraction to animals, give me that doggie dick all day long, but with female dogs (or other animals) it's just kind of "meh".

Now if I was super horny and some animal pussy presented itself, would I take the plunge (both figurately and literally). Probably. I'll try anything once:devilish:, but it's not something I'm actively seeking.

I suppose I'm a bit odd. For humans, I'm heterosexual. The only human cock I'm even somewhat interested in is VERY feminine trans women. But with animals (and furry), I'm totally bisexual with one exception. When it comes to K9, I don't really have any feelings towards females. Only interested in male K9.

I suppose I'm a bit odd. For humans, I'm heterosexual. The only human cock I'm even somewhat interested in is VERY feminine trans women. But with animals (and furry), I'm totally bisexual with one exception. When it comes to K9, I don't really have any feelings towards females. Only interested in male K9.

same here im bi in that condition, with same opinion :)

Me. I don’t want to get fucked by one or anything but their dicks turn me on and I would enjoy jerking some off.

Back