Any men only into male animals?

For humans, I'm in the grey area but no where near fully bi. As for animals, I'm only into male dogs and I'm fully bi for horses but lean very heavily towards male horses.

Human males not really my thing I don’t care for the masculine body I prefer feminine people I have a slight trans fetish I admit. It kinda makes sense you’re connecting some dots for me in this thread I love anal but I prefer feminine people so someone into pegging or trans is the best for me in terms of humans. But I never thought about animals that way I do prefer male dogs cuz I loveeee anal but I couldn’t go without a female forever, there’s something about slipping into something tight and warm…

I am interested in having any male animal I have a Pitbull just turned 1 and I am going to be with him and I want a pony or horse and pig and if anyone has any animals in Australia NSW I will be happy to swallow many animals as you have as well as have them fuck me and I will pay a pig farmer if you want to see your pigs in my mouth and arse the more the merrier

I am interested in having any male animal I have a Pitbull just turned 1 and I am going to be with him and I want a pony or horse and pig and if anyone has any animals in Australia NSW I will be happy to swallow many animals as you have as well as have them fuck me and I will pay a pig farmer if you want to see your pigs in my mouth and arse the more the merrier
😍😍fuck 😈

Human female I like and I have only got interest in male animals and I am interested in having my first time with a guy and a dog together

I’m also Aussy love my dogs never been with a man but anyways think about making my male watch me fuck my bitch in front of him then make him watch me getting fuck by someone then let him have his way with me

Back