[Advice] Complete Beginner in Need of Advice

Hello everyone!
I'd like to start off by saying I [M21] am completely new to this website, but have had zoophilic interests for years. Found this forum site by total accident, but I have to say it's like I've entered heaven. In terms of actual experience, I've had fairly little. I make out with my dog (boxer) on occasion, when I'm home alone, and only had (failed) anal sex with him once before he was neutered (family dog). I've also given him a blowjob once, after he was neutered. However, I'm hoping that once I am able to move into my own apartment (slow process - still working on getting a good paying job, I'm close but not all the way there yet), I can really get into the lifestyle. This brings me to my two conundrums:

Conundrum One:
First and foremost, I'm torn between getting a male or getting a female dog, when the time comes (I know it'll be quite a while, but I like planning ahead). The little bit of anal I had with my boxer, albeit failed, was pretty enjoyable, but I've also been wanting to start a relationship with a female dog, since I consider myself straight in regards to other humans. Any advice on how to decide in that regard?

Conundrum Two:
The second concern I have is coming up with a believable alibi for explaining why I wouldn't want my dog neutered/spayed. I have no issue telling a vet that "I'm thinking of trying to breed and sell dogs", so I'm not really worried there. My main concern in this regard is my parents/family. They've always been very suspicious about everything I've done (using my phone/PC alone, hanging out with friends, staying out late, etc), and I feel like they'd see me leaving my dog intact as a red flag, even if I tell them the same as the vet. Any advice with this?

Thanks,
A Total Beginner

Apologies if this is the entirely wrong forum to post this in (still getting the hang of the site's layout). If the post needs to be moved to an appropriate forum, I'd be more than happy to do so.

Conundrum One:
Read here:
In my opinion female dogs are a little more difficult when it comes to sex, hiding the results of sex and so on. And more prone to health issues because of sex.
Male dogs on the other hand seem fairly easy to please and begin to have sex with.

Conundrum Two:
Your dog your rules. You do not need an excuse.
Though if you want one, I would avoid the breeding dogs. Your vet should not care what you decide to do with neutering. I simply told my vet I am not going to neuter my dog and that is the first and last time they have ever asked me about it.
If you need an excuse for your family I would use one of the neutering side effects lists to show how many issues you are going to introduce by doing this.
But then again all I said to anyone who asked me was that neutering would change my dog's mental and physical development and I do not like that idea.

Now what I did with my parents was that I found an article from a dog psychologist mentioning that service dogs and show dogs which can not be neutered are jerked off by their handlers to keep them calm.
So I have a perfect excuse to lean on to simply claim I am going to jerk my dog off because it is a known and used practice. Done, you do not have to show them how it is done, but you have a lot less lying to do. Just keep the fact that you jerk your dog off with you mouth to yourself.

I feel like they'd see me leaving my dog intact as a red flag,
Unlikely. Normal people do not jump to the conclusion you are fucking your dog right away.
Unless you in some other way drop some evidence to suggest that.

I would use one of the neutering side effects lists to show how many issues you are going to introduce by doing this.
That is much better, should the need ever come up. Thank you so much. It feels great finally being able to talk about this stuff and get actual advice.

Reactions: pes
Read here:
In my opinion female dogs are a little more difficult when it comes to sex, hiding the results of sex and so on. And more prone to health issues because of sex.
Male dogs on the other hand seem fairly easy to please and begin to have sex with.

Your dog your rules. You do not need an excuse.
Though if you want one, I would avoid the breeding dogs. Your vet should not care what you decide to do with neutering. I simply told my vet I am not going to neuter my dog and that is the first and last time they have ever asked me about it.
If you need an excuse for your family I would use one of the neutering side effects lists to show how many issues you are going to introduce by doing this.
But then again all I said to anyone who asked me was that neutering would change my dog's mental and physical development and I do not like that idea.

Now what I did with my parents was that I found an article from a dog psychologist mentioning that service dogs and show dogs which can not be neutered are jerked off by their handlers to keep them calm.
So I have a perfect excuse to lean on to simply claim I am going to jerk my dog off because it is a known and used practice. Done, you do not have to show them how it is done, but you have a lot less lying to do. Just keep the fact that you jerk your dog off with you mouth to yourself.

Unlikely. Normal people do not jump to the conclusion you are fucking your dog right away.
Uh, service dogs can not be neutred? What's your country? Cause in mine, it's not even possible to think about it. They are just doing it and you have no choice. I have never come across service dogs intact either in my country or in countries close to mine.
So, serious question but Are there really cases where it is impossible to neutring a mal dog?Maybe it's a dumb question, but I only have knowledge with females.

Last edited:
That is much better, should the need ever come up. Thank you so much. It feels great finally being able to talk about this stuff and get actual advice.
There is one interesting thread and facts about it.

For certain occupations. I think the original post by the trainer mentioned show dogs and border control.
Well, OK. I'm so curious, I'll try to get more infos about that. I'm always interested to lean more things about animals. I'll probably have to be tricky, I'm not finding much info about it in my native language but thanks for sharing.
Edit: You was absoluteliy right: Since the emphasis is on breeding, spayed or neutered dogs are not allowed to compete in purebred shows, but are allowed in mixed breed events.
Good to know. Thank you again.

Last edited:
Exactly *that*
We often forget most peoole do not think as we do, and will not even think that is a possibility.

I found an article from a dog psychologist mentioning that service dogs and show dogs which can not be neutered are jerked off by their handlers to keep them calm.
If you have a copy, or even better a link to the internets version, Place it on the resources or the appropiate tutorial thread. It would be *great* for many people.

And I do not mean anyone goes proactively "Look at this article, I'd better go wank Rover", but *if* someone gets red handed in the foreplay, most people will totally buy the "I found this serious article on internet, so I suppose is what I *need* to do... not that I like it, but..." (said while hiding own boner 😅)

Exactly *that*
We often forget most peoole do not think as we do, and will not even think that is a possibility.

If you have a copy, or even better a link to the internets version, Place it on the resources or the appropiate tutorial thread. It would be *great* for many people.

And I do not mean anyone goes proactively "Look at this article, I'd better go wank Rover", but *if* someone gets red handed in the foreplay, most people will totally buy the "I found this serious article on internet, so I suppose is what I *need* to do... not that I like it, but..." (said while hiding own boner 😅)
It is not in English, the forum it comes from is dead and I only have it as a screenshot. :D

It is not in English, the forum it comes from is dead and I only have it as a screenshot. :D
Pity. Screenshots are good to learn things, but you need a link or an article so people can take you for a gullible person following random internet advice and get away with it 😅

Even if this is not available, you should be able to at least find dog trainers in dog schools training semen collection.
So you can use that as an excuse saying that you need to regularly do that as a preparation for breeding. :D
Do not mention you are going to be the one being bred. :D

Back