A critique for professional zoo films.??

Why professional zoo movies are never erotic, that is, with a story and not just having sex? I mean passion, like seeing a woman who slowly feels like being with her dog, and being mutual, they have a lovely and nice sex experience ... I don't know if you understand me, there's never a story behind, they just go and have sex and now I think this part has never been exploited and would be a good idea. Sorry for my English ?

If you know about a zoo movie with this style, please tell me. ?

Attachments

• napping_with_pets_640_07.jpg
    napping_with_pets_640_07.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 236
Why professional zoo movies are never erotic, that is, with a story and not just having sex? I mean passion, like seeing a woman who slowly feels like being with her dog, and being mutual, they have a lovely and nice sex experience ... I don't know if you understand me, there's never a story behind, they just go and have sex and now I think this part has never been exploited and would be a good idea. Sorry for my English ?

I agree.

Dogs don't make very good movie actors. Unless you can hire the people who trained Air Bud and all his clones

That's the problem, some dogs seem to be fuck machines. The lady enters the room and the dog goes straight after her pussy. No love at all :D
I would love to see some videos about dog's first times, where dogs discover the wonders of humans by themselves...

I support your thought, and yeah, there isn't many stories about it, and like they said, it's kind of hard to get a dog who'll perform acting. But i think it'd be a good idea, i also haven't seen any anime or hentai showing this kind of stuff other than the anime dog&scissors, but i've read some manga, i can tell you one if you want to, it's about a wolf and a girl who was her owner, but she started to feel bad as the wold grew up and wanted to join a pack.

love story? nah lol actually, that's why I don't like BFI, Art of Zoo, Seamless Flow, Lise, etc...

they make it too glamorous, too vanilla... FAKE! even when there's blowjobs and real humping action. seems really fake for me. they are boring as fuck. sorry but not sorry.

that's why the amateur/homemade videos ARE THE BEST!!! no fancy clothes, no scripts, just pure lust! a horny dog desperate to mount a bitch and a woman prepared to calm the sexual needs of the doggy in turn by calming her's...

sorry for my bad english lol.

Not the forum for this post but il give my thoughts anyway. No one has the time to do all that because it's not worth it for them because everyone bootlegs their shit if everyone paid to see these videos the makers of them could profit and then trust me we would have all sorts of genres storylines etc. So if you want that I hope your willing to pay for it
They why are the exactly the same as when they were distributed on 8mm film for cash?

i understand what you mean...

They're busy making money.

Back