A complete guide to bitch sex

if you was to have vaginal sex with a bitch that isnt in heat, can pyrometra still occur?, from what i know it is caused by bacteria getting into the uterus so even if you didnt ejaculate inside could bacteria still get in ?
After the heat, the cervix is tightly closed, so bacteria cannot enter. Cleanliness is important regardless.

Pyometra most often occurs in two cases.
-From bacteria introduced during heat (externally introduced bacteria).
-Two months after heat, due to jumps in hormone levels during "calving"* (bacteria in the body**).
*(The body hormonally prepares for calving every time, even if there is no pregnancy.)

**The uterus is not sterile, it contains microorganisms that are in harmony with the body.

The second reason is more common and occurs at an older age. The reason is that the inside of the uterus will be just as wrinkled and old as human skin outside. Inside the uterus, on this surface, natural and useful bacteria can overgrow, and in old age, the immune system no longer regulates the process well and causes pyometra.

Easily cured with medicines at a young age, because the body and the inner half of the uterine wall are healthy and strong. In old age, the chance of drug treatment is low, surgery is likely to be required. After the operation, sex will be limited, as a part of the vagina will also be stitched, it will be narrower and shorter.

Even before I was 18 y.o. I already have an attraction towards dogs however my parents do not like pets so we don't own one. Now that I'm moving out already I'm planning to own my first bitch. My question is, apart from the anti rabies shot and annual vaccinations, is there any shots I need for my dog to be fully safe for sex (me being safe from acquiring any unwanted microorganisms) this is also to make sure that my first bitch will be at optimum health. Ty in advance!

Even before I was 18 y.o. I already have an attraction towards dogs however my parents do not like pets so we don't own one. Now that I'm moving out already I'm planning to own my first bitch. My question is, apart from the anti rabies shot and annual vaccinations, is there any shots I need for my dog to be fully safe for sex (me being safe from acquiring any unwanted microorganisms) this is also to make sure that my first bitch will be at optimum health. Ty in advance!
From my experience, just basic annual shots. Feed a good diet, keep them from wanting to eat any random poop if they ever do.

Dogs essentially do not spread sexually transmitted diseases if the purchased dog is clean and only you have sex with it. "There is no vaccine against sexually transmitted diseases, because there are no sexually transmitted diseases in dogs either."
The general health of the dog is important from this point of view, as well as from the point of view of animal welfare.

Every country has different regulations and customs. Vaccination against rabies is mandatory in many places once a year, and it is necessary and worthwhile to request it.
In addition, there is a combined vaccine (EU) called DHPPi, it is effective against several diseases, it is not mandatory, but it is worth asking for it every year or two (depending on the disease rate in the area).

The anthelmintic tablet is required every 3 months (it is also not mandatory or once a year if so), because this way the worms living in the intestines are not a problem.
Heartworm protection is also recommended if the area is like this.

Buy her good quality dog food, it matters a lot for the dog's health. It is worth taking a bath before sex, so the number of bacteria introduced into the vagina is low.
If the dog gets older (6-7 years), it is worth giving immune-boosting preparations during the heat.

Reactions: T4Z
Can humans mate with a bitch get pregnant?
No. Impossible. In most cases, the male sperm does not even find the egg, because the chemical message it wants to follow is different. If they are artificially joined together, no union takes place, both gametes die, in the same way as they die when they are expelled from the body.
In the same way, male dog and woman. Humans cannot reproduce with any animal, only human.

Credits to the Author.

This is a guide, and only a guide into intercourse with female canines. This is an overlaying outline of the norm, on an individual basis conditions and situations may differ. All the advice given is from personal experience and advanced education, not second hand sources. If your experience is different, then you fall outside the category this guide is written for.

I will cover several aspects and important information on sex with female canines
(Bitches)

Topic headings will be in bold to help you find the section that most helps you.

I will also give a small tutorial at canine behavior for those who are unfamiliar with signs. A dog will not give you mixed signals, she will tell you exactly what she wants even if it confuses you to no end.

A misconception

There is no such thing as training a dog for sex. There are different things that a dog can or will learn about sex and sex techniques, but there is not dog sex training. Puppies are sexually immature. Yes they will go into heat, but her body is still developing and the last thing she needs is worrying about you touching her new things.

Do not ever try to “train” a dog for sex. A canine that enjoys your company can be shown techniques later on. First show her you intend to care for her and love her for more than her cunt. Then you truly can enjoy each other.

WHAT ABOUT DOG SIZE?

For bitches, size does matter. For vaginal contact nothing smaller than an Australian shepherd should have sexual contact with humans. Some select medium breeds can have human intercourse, but it is suggested that large and giant breeds are more suited to take human sizes.

THE KNOT FITS, WHY WON’T I?

The dogs’ penis is not like a humans. A human keeps a marginally tapered penis with a nervous ring about the head. A dogs’ penis is tapered with a nervous head and a knot. But the knot is not the base of the penis. There is a continuing shaft of the penis behind the knot. When a dog mounts a bitch the penis is not at full size. Once inside the vaginal canal (age and experience apply here) the dog will put the unengorged bulbous glands into her vaginal canal and past her pubic bone before it swells, engorged with blood to it’s size, the section of penis behind the knot remains outside the pubic bone retains about it’s original slim size. So the knot is not what the size comparison you need, it’s the shaft. If the knot forms outside the vaginal canal it usually will not fit unless there is a significant size difference.

AT WHAT AGE CAN A DOG HAVE INTERCOURSE?

After two years is the best recommended time before vaginal intercourse. A dog will continue to grow and develop for up to three years. A male dog is only a little less for human contact, at about 18 months he may show signs of actual sexual behavior. Do not mistake dominance or play humping as sexual behavior.

If you hurt or force yourself on a bitch she will fear you and live miserable and afraid. You are her protector and the one human in this world she needs to love her and take care of her because she deserves it, not because she gives it up or is a good sex toy.

ALL ABOUT, HER

The female canine body is as with most females, a work of art. The lovely triangular folds,.. but I have seen many questions. Where is the clit?

Well here is your answer. The clit is located between the vaginal opening and the clitoral fossa, these are your landmarks. You can feel them and see them and I like to taste them too.

Here is your road map of the intimate canine folds.
femdoganatomy1-jpg.789

LUBEING UP
What kind of lubrications can be used. A very important question as it affects your partner. Mainly. Water based type lube is recommended... DO NOT USE PETROLEUM PRODUCTS. Petroleum products such as baby oil or Vaseline are used to draw moisture out and away, so if used in sex, all the natural lubrication and moisture is drawn away. Meaning, it dries her out.

Some brands of sex lube are okay, avoid stimulating lubes as some dogs may have allergic reaction (try explaining that to the vet). Also avoid latex condoms with lube.

A Wiki to show a little more detail on what lubes are best and should not be used: https://zoophilia.wiki/index.php/Lubrication_During_Sexual_Intercourse
GOING IN

The canine vagina can be entered first at a 45 degree angle, and then you straighten out a bit and you can enter her vaginal canal. Do not mistake the clitoral fossa for the vaginal canal.

From top to bottom your bitch will have,

Vaginal opening
Clitoris
Clitoral fossa

The clitoral fossa is a dead end. But may confuse people

THE FIRST TIME

IF AT ANY POINT SHE SHOWS DISCOMFORT OR RESIGNATION, STOP.

If your girl has never had sex before, or is spayed/not menstruating and is her first time, Be gentle. Use a lot of lube and play with her nipples and vulva. Go farther slowly and stimulate her clit. Make circles around her nervious bud clockwise and then counterclockwise. Fondle her as much as you can to loosen her up as much as possible this way and tease her vaginal opening with your finger and or tongue. DO NOT use objects to “widen” her. If she can’t take you she can’t take you. Using a well lubricated index finger push into her opening. If she has a hymen it will feel like you are pushing against a wall with a spot in the middle. If you are not sure, make sure. You can use your pinky finger to press into the hole. It will feel like you have one of those rubber bands for braces on your finger.

Lube up your pinky really well and press your finger into the hole and finger the little hole until you can get the first knuckle into it without much resistance. Again, if you encounter any pain or discomfort action from her stop immediately.

If she is comfortable press into her slowly stimulating her clit and doing other nice things as foreplay (ear nibbles and nuzzling worked for mine.) Give her breaks between fingerings and continue to larger fingers until you can get a good insert size.

ANAL SEX WITH BITCHES

Some bitches will let you do them analy. If this is the case never ever insert the penis (finger dildo etc.) into the vagina after it has been in the anus. This can cause infections to include bladder and vaginal infections.

Remember that canines have anal glands. These can be released when fearful. The insertion of the penis or finger may also cause the release of the glands. Stimulating the anus in any way can eventually cause the release of the anal glands. In personal experience I fondled my bitchs’ sphincter along the outside and rimmed her with my fingers lightly, just teasing her, never penetrating and it caused her to express her glands.

The other thing is you want to be careful to not damage the glands. Most of the mess from anal intercourse with dogs is the anal glands which are quite potent smelling. Make sure before you give your lover a wanted anal session you sniff her out and make sure she smells healthy. If there is an unusual scent, or an infection scent take her to the vet. Anal glands can get impacted and infected, the vet can relieve this.

Scooting is often a sign of anal gland impaction and should be brought to the notice of the vet. Often a higher fiber diet is in order. Libbys’ canned pumpkin, one tablespoon a day will often keep her regular and help prevent anal gland impaction, but will not release already impacted glands. Some breeds are more prone to infection than others.

I LOVE HER, BUT SHE’S TOO SMALL

Remember the rule of comfort, if she is not comfortable, stop.

Love holds no bounds and when one is too small for the desired affect of physical contact there are always options.

Hotdog hotdoging is quite simple and pleasurable to both if warranted. Hotdoging is quite simply putting the length of your penis along the slit of her vulva and stroking along her folds. This will stimulate the clit and is quite arousing even fun for bitches that can take you, and can be used as foreplay.

This can be done in both missionary and doggie style with success. The advantage to hotdogging is you are stimulating her clit and vulva more than actually penetrating her would do.

Fingering Fingering is another method of being intimate that can fill a need in pleasure. You can hold her close to you, both of you laying down, it works best if her back is to your belly, and just fondle her vulva and stroke her clit. The best way I have found to fingering my bitches is to have a lubed finger or if she’s wet enough it’s fine. Stick your finger to the top of her clit and then slip off to the side of her bead and make a circle around it clockwise. My bitches usually jerk and stretch a lot, and as I feel them starting to relax again I go counterclockwise.

You do not have to press hard, as a matter of fact if you can do it lightly you get more reaction. Once she relaxes again change direction and for the finally take two fingers and even out your fingertips and stroke over her clit softly but firm let it slip through the V made by your fingertips. Start slow and work fast, then go back into circles and your girl should be tossing her head and squirming by now and her clit should look very large.

CANINE ORAL FOR HER

Yes you can give her fun and I suggest the sweet sweet taste of canine cunny. But again, some bitches do not like oral. If she is uncomfortable, stop.

Yes, you can give oral in heat, yes you can give oral to spayed/between heats bitches.

How to start. I suggest trying it as she is standing first. See how she takes to it. If she seems interested you may continue or try it on her back. Do not try a 69 the first time on her back, the new position may scare her if she is not used to it and she will be curious what you are doing. Let her lean up and sniff you out as you begin to lap at her vulva. But move her out of the way if she laps at her own vulva after watching what she is doing and lap her where she indicated. This will show her she can direct you, after a few times she will learn, or at least mine did.

The pointed tip of her vulva is an excellent point to lick into as it’s closest to the clitoris. Slit licking is fine but for some reason if you broaden your tongue while in her folds and just wiggle your flat tongue over her clit she goes nuts.

WHAT IS SHE TELLING ME?

No one knows your bitch better than you. You know her reactions to pain pleasure or fear. If you do not know how to communicate with your mate/lover you have no business asking for sex.

Canine language is complex but simple to those who live around animals. This will help you understand why your girl does what she does. Tail flagging (moving the tail out of the way of her genitals and looking over her shoulder) is obvious for “take me stud” but what about getting to that point?

To understand if she wants you it is simple. In a safe place, where you feel safe and she does too, get undressed and let her explore you at her descression, don’t just start flopping your equipment in her face or fingering her. Sit still and see if she takes notice of you, if she seems distracted she may not be comfortable, just let her get used to her area, but if she runs to you and away play with her nonsexually. Roughhouse and give her your full undivided attention, pull rope toys or whatever she enjoys. Then as she wears down, on all fours, sniff her nose and her shoulder, to her tailbace on the top, then sniff at her vulva.

Here she will decide what to do next, she may whip around and growl, sit down or try to play some more. Don’t be frustrated, she may not want anything more than a platonic relationship. Even her cycle will not cause her to accept you if she doesn’t want you. Don’t hurt her or abandon her if she rejects you sexually. Just love her as she wants.

On the other paw if she decides that she wants to take the relationship further she will be still or sniff lightly at you and perhaps even lick you. Reciprocate by licking her vulva or touching her softly, don’t stick anything in her yet. Put an arm around her shoulder and pull up on over her back and mount her. If she is still or flags you can continue accordingly.

MEDICAL

Some explanations will not be the full explanation for the sake of time and interest but if it is a constantly asked question I will by all means expand on the reason or process of the questioned action or cause/result.

if your mate has a problem and it really concerns you, be safer than sorry and visit your Vet. Your Veterinarian wants you to have a healthy and happy pet/companion/lover as much and sometimes more then you do. But please take into account that unlike a human hospital, a veterinary hospital is not underwritten, and money lost directly affects them. They will work with you on budgets, or you can find one that will.

There are a lot of charities around that will also help you to include shot clinics and cheep spay neuter clinics.

These topics really concerned me as I read the question and got the feedback from people. I will try to make this simple to follow and easy to find what you are looking for by scrolling down. Questions can be posted and answered as best available. Some may refer you back to the main text. All answers are directed to guide human sexual contact. This is not a dog breeding guide.

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE K-9 LIFESPAN

Taking into account proper medical care, love and food and breeding:

Small breed 14-21 yrs
Medium breed 14-18 yrs
Large breed 12-16 yrs
Giant breed 9-12 yrs

This will not cover every case and is only an average of ages. There will be exceptions.

HORMONES AND HEAT

An intact bitch between heats and a spayed bitch will have the same hormone levels. Estrogen in particular was brought up. Estrogen is produced in more than the ovaries. When the ovaries are removed the estrogen levels will remain the same. Estrogen deficiency will be marked by incontinence and or bed wetting. The valve at the bladder is estrogen controlled. So as there is less estrogen, bladder control becomes an issue and can be treated by your veterinarian.

Progesterone is the main hormone for heats, it prepares the bitch for breeding and pregnancy. It sets the time for ovulation and thus optimal breeding times. This is the primary hormone that will cause heats, not estrogen.

Pyomietrea,

Pyometra is always fatal if untreated

This is a deadly condition commonly seen in unsprayed bitches and cases where the uterus was not removed but the ovaries were (mostly in Europe). If you live in Europe you will need to ask if the vet will remove the uterine horns as well to avoid this.
Your sperm can cause pyometra because its job is to enter the uterus, then it dies and can cause infection.

My dog is always in heat, she never stops

This is bad, very bad
. This means that there is a problem with her ovaries, most likely cancer benign or malignant may apply, but a problem of some sort has cause hormonal imbalance and will cause your bitch to toxify and die.

Are there any canine STDs?

Yes, brucellosis.

This is a bacterial disease that can be transmitted from animals to humans and humans to animals. It is form touching vaginal secretions, afterbirth or from the male mucus or ejaculate. Once infected it is very difficult to get rid of but is treatable. There will be side effects however.

This will cause abortions or miscarriages and infertility. It also affects the joints and other body systems.

Is it possible to have sex with a spayed bitch? (Feel free to see the rest of the conversation about this subject by scrolling down to the replies)
You are not going to have much luck with a bitch that has been spayed as a puppy because her sex organs will never fully develop. Vets say they can spay as early as 8 weeks old. If you are going to spay to prevent unwanted puppies and/or potential health problems, it's recommended you wait until after her second heat (and possibly even after she's had sex) to have the procedure done. Otherwise, it's going to be very challenging (if even possible) for her to be accepting and able to have intercourse.
I read through most of this, very informative and interesting to read.

I have one concern about my dog though... She's like 5 years old now but when I first got her she tried to lick my crotch (when she tried, she was too young like 6 months I think, she was a drop-off at 3 months old and I adopted her) I got onto her about it, I didn't hit her or anything violent, all I did was raise my voice a little and said "No, I don't think I'm interested" but I'll be honest, I've always found her attractive... I wonder if getting onto her at that age instilled her to not want me. I'm thinking of trying to see if she'll be able to try again but I'm really unsure because I love my dog like a best friend

I don’t know if it’s already been asked but how would you make your girl comfortable DURING sex. I’ve just seen a lot of posts just saying mount and then not going into further detail on how to make them comfy and in a good position

I don’t know if it’s already been asked but how would you make your girl comfortable DURING sex. I’ve just seen a lot of posts just saying mount and then not going into further detail on how to make them comfy and in a good position
there isn't a single "universal answer" for this. the most natural (ie on all fours) position should also logically be the most comfortable for most girls, yet some prefer to be laying on their side or back. it's individual. my girl's favorite position (a position she also assumes on her own when asking for sex) is standing with hind legs on the floor and either standing or sort of laying on her front legs on the sofa. she isn't very tall so i have to be on my knees to engage. she doesn't move very far from that sofa when she's in heat....

This thread is truly a goldmine of information. I've been reading through It day by day and I'm learning a ton. This community rocks

I wonder if the bitch have other sensitive point than the clit?

A number of sensitive spots including the muscular vaginal ring that holds the dogs knot.

Plus her nipples are sensitive especially during sex.

I think that the backs of their lower back legs are sensitive too, my girl used to get excited if I tickled her legs while she was riding cow girl.

A number of sensitive spots including the muscular vaginal ring that holds the dogs knot.

Plus her nipples are sensitive especially during sex.

I think that the backs of their lower back legs are sensitive too, my girl used to get excited if I tickled her legs while she was riding cow girl.
thank you and inside he likes what in general?

thank you and inside he likes what in general?

Not quite sure what you are asking here as some letters are missing.

I assume you mean she not he, by inside he are you asking about vagina stimulation?

If so for my girl the two things she likes are deep penetration the deeper I go the more show concentrates on the feeling.

Also with the muscular ring If I hook my finger lightly at the muscle tension and move it around or pull back towards her vulva she quickly gets hot and wet and starts contracting hard. Then if I let her go it is 130lbs of missile let loose in the house doing zoomies.

I assume you mean she not he, by inside he are you asking about vagina stimulation?

If so for my girl the two things she likes are deep penetration the deeper I go the more show concentrates on the feeling.

Also with the muscular ring If I hook my finger lightly at the muscle tension and move it around or pull back towards her vulva she quickly gets hot and wet and starts contracting hard. Then if I let her go it is 130lbs of missile let loose in the house doing zoomies.
yes, there is a word missing, probably a translator's problem

in can pass in private I prefer the private if it does not bother you

Lol thanks bub, How different are they from a woman? Is their body temp higher like a studs too? Will she tighten like a woman as well?
They contract rather violently, race about (room zoomies on crack) and often seem unable to figure out which to lock first, your member or themselves. I had a rottie who would lick a few times myself than her, than me and her again and so on and so forth. I miss that silly girl.

I really enjoyed this. I’m no novice with female canines but I love reading intros for newbies on this subject. I only hope those who read it take it to heart, as there has to be a emotional an connection far before a sexual ones. I’ve known zoos in the past who rush into intercourse before the bitch has even experienced her first heat cycle. I know with giant breeds (mastiffs come to mind) they are large enough but I think it’s not appropriate to do that. Most my canine partners started off sex after their second cycle, if not their third in several cases.

Thank you OP for taking the time and love to write this up.

I'm with a new bitch her size is great she's had other cios, but her vagina doesn't hold two fingers then per hour without penetration, I'm working on it with her fingers she likes a lot, I wonder if I can instead of using her fingers could use some rubber penis to stretch, there are on the market several sizes that goes from 1 finger to the giants believe it would be cleaner and esterialized than using fingers, has anyone ever used something like that? I have even more 5 months until your next time there is plenty of time for work.

example

iu

I'm with a new bitch her size is great she's had other cios, but her vagina doesn't hold two fingers then per hour without penetration, I'm working on it with her fingers she likes a lot, I wonder if I can instead of using her fingers could use some rubber penis to stretch, there are on the market several sizes that goes from 1 finger to the giants believe it would be cleaner and esterialized than using fingers, has anyone ever used something like that? I have even more 5 months until your next time there is plenty of time for work.

example

Within reason, I think that would be an option, but with some very serious caveats.....
First and foremost, one absolutely must make certain they are not causiing discomfort and to be gentle, any sign of pain or discomfort and they should stop and reevaluate; sex should be a positive, enjoyable experience for her. There are reasonable limits, if the male of a comparable sized dog is close to the desired size, it might work, but if the disparity is significant it's not a good idea.

There's plenty of examples of people using such toys to expand their personal capacity, but it's important to keep in mind that a person can easily articulate their discomfort where the dog may not, you must be careful, gentle, and constantly alert to her.

Within reason, I think that would be an option, but with some very serious caveats..... First and foremost, one absolutely must make certain they are not causiing discomfort and to be gentle, any sign of pain or discomfort and they should stop and reevaluate; sex should be a positive, enjoyable experience for her. There are reasonable limits, if the male of a comparable sized dog is close to the desired size, it might work, but if the disparity is significant it's not a good idea. There's plenty of examples of people using such toys to expand their personal capacity, but it's important to keep in mind that a person can easily articulate their discomfort where the dog may not, you must be careful, gentle, and constantly alert to her.
Within reason, I think that would be an option, but with some very serious caveats..... First and foremost, one absolutely must make certain they are not causiing discomfort and to be gentle, any sign of pain or discomfort and they should stop and reevaluate; sex should be a positive, enjoyable experience for her. There are reasonable limits, if the male of a comparable sized dog is close to the desired size, it might work, but if the disparity is significant it's not a good idea. There's plenty of examples of people using such toys to expand their personal capacity, but it's important to keep in mind that a person can easily articulate their discomfort where the dog may not, you must be careful, gentle, and constantly alert to her.

Thanks, I'm very paranoid with cleaning and do not like to use fingers believe these toy the hygiene raising with neutral soap, away from infections and of course use responsibly not to injure girl.

My others were stretched naturally after deliveries, but I'm not in the mood to go through this whole process again patience is the right key.

Back