A complete guide to bitch sex

Regular months and years. This ties into when an animal reaches sexual maturity or when the animal reaches sufficient mental stability. This is measured in regular time. After all a year old dog is exactly as old as a year old cat. :D
Thanks for clarifying mate, appreicate it.

Generally, when people talk about the dogs needing to be X amount of years, or X months are they speaking in human or dog years.
I'm somewhat new to a lot of the terminology.
of course we're all talking in dog years. everyone of us has a chart like this at the ready.
iu

so if someone says "wait till she is at least two" they obviously mean three months old.. because everyone uses dog years. common sense is overrated anyway.

i'm sorry, the question was just too dumb not to make fun of....

of course we're all talking in dog years. everyone of us has a chart like this at the ready.
iu

so if someone says "wait till she is at least two" they obviously mean three months old.. because everyone uses dog years. common sense is overrated anyway.

i'm sorry, the question was just too dumb not to make fun of....
Ah I see, fair enough a pretty stupid question to be honest.
I'll have to save this, thanks.

Oofff

My girl just finished her first heat and man.... she was presenting to me every chance she got. The temptation was there Jesus it was there but I couldnt do anything.

1. She is still a pup going through her first cycle. (8 months)

2. I can't bring myself to do anything in that regards to her.

I know I want to when she is ready, but I am scared about hurting her and breaking our bond.

I have a question, wouldn’t it be safer to use a condom for both you and your dog? That way nun of you get anything like an infection or virus

Oofff

My girl just finished her first heat and man.... she was presenting to me every chance she got. The temptation was there Jesus it was there but I couldnt do anything.

1. She is still a pup going through her first cycle. (8 months)

2. I can't bring myself to do anything in that regards to her.

I know I want to when she is ready, but I am scared about hurting her and breaking our bond.
good job man👍

I have a pitbull boxer mix, she's a big dog but I can't seem to get my dick inside her...is it at an angle or what? I'm just not sure how to get her to want me because I've had times where I used my cock to rub her vagina and she will start panting and breathing heavily as she seems to be pleasured...however I really want to just know how to get inside her.... it's not the same as female human as you can just go right in. Am I doing this wrong ?

Also does she have to be in heat or can be anytime ?

I have a pitbull boxer mix, she's a big dog but I can't seem to get my dick inside her...is it at an angle or what? I'm just not sure how to get her to want me because I've had times where I used my cock to rub her vagina and she will start panting and breathing heavily as she seems to be pleasured...however I really want to just know how to get inside her.... it's not the same as female human as you can just go right in. Am I doing this wrong ?

Also does she have to be in heat or can be anytime ?
I think the guide says something about this... It can be 1 of 2 things:
*You are too big: That happens, even if the bitch if giant it can happen, they might be too small or you too large, so don't worry, if you can't then you must not try too much, you can hurt her
*Or maybe it's the angle, i think I saw an anatomy image some time ago in this forum, the entrance isn't straight, so you have to do it in a very special angle or you won't be able to penetrate her

I think the guide says something about this... It can be 1 of 2 things:
*You are too big: That happens, even if the bitch if giant it can happen, they might be too small or you too large, so don't worry, if you can't then you must not try too much, you can hurt her
*Or maybe it's the angle, i think I saw an anatomy image some time ago in this forum, the entrance isn't straight, so you have to do it in a very special angle or you won't be able to penetrate her
Do you have the picture showing the angle?

I have a question
I had no idea about STDs that could be transmitted from animals to humans.
how can it be avoided, and in what cases do they appear, because I had never heard of it, but it does not sound controllable at all

I haven't read the entire thread so I'm not positive if I'm repeating something already covered. My main concern when I see videos of guys "pounding " female dogs I cringe. Some guys reply "well, that's how all the guys do it in the videos " ugghhh. Doesn't make it right. Another popular response is "male dogs jackhammer away at bitches so the females must lobe it" uuggghh. Again, the males penis isn't fully inflated while the jackhammering is going on. I do know that the risk increases for hitting a dry spot, however small, and causing a friction burn which leads to pain/inflammation. This area may quickly become numb and she won't perceive it as pain but the damage has already been done. Just think of it this way, if you do actually care for your companions well-being why would you want to increase the risk of hurting them?? Why not do everything possible to lower the chances to the lowest possible?? The way I see it is this....if you're knowingly increasing the risk of injury/pain to your partner isn't that abusive by definition?? Eventually zoos reach a point where morality hits your consciousness and there's some zoos that come to the realization that they've been hurting the one they love, the one who has trusted them, etc. I've known a few zoos that have sank into deep depression over the remorse of their actions. I'm just trying to take a proactive approach at education because some zoos are new and inexperienced. Maybe this should get posted in the howtoos...idk. bottom line, don't just repeat things you've seen in videos, use your head. Keep it safe!

I mention this a lot of times when they show "cheap fuck" videos as gifs or video. I don’t like videos like this because the dog doesn’t enjoy it. Not only due to dry adhesion and damage to the vaginal surface, but also the beginning of the muscle ring / vagina receives strong shocks that can cause pain.

A beautiful, wonderful dog girl should be treated gently, a sensitive, natural wonder.
They don’t like full length sex, instead they prefer short stroke forward and backward positions. The faster speed should be at most moderate, and towards the end, when it is completely relaxed, dilated, and wet, the mucous secretions are smeared in the vagina.

Male dog it moves quickly, BUT penetrates thin and squirts continuously. It works completely differently than a human dick. Therefore, it makes no sense to compare a dog’s penis size to that of a man.

I mention this a lot of times when they show "cheap fuck" videos as gifs or video. I don’t like videos like this because the dog doesn’t enjoy it. Not only due to dry adhesion and damage to the vaginal surface, but also the beginning of the muscle ring / vagina receives strong shocks that can cause pain.

A beautiful, wonderful dog girl should be treated gently, a sensitive, natural wonder.
They don’t like full length sex, instead they prefer short stroke forward and backward positions. The faster speed should be at most moderate, and towards the end, when it is completely relaxed, dilated, and wet, the mucous secretions are smeared in the vagina.

Male dog it moves quickly, BUT penetrates thin and squirts continuously. It works completely differently than a human dick. Therefore, it makes no sense to compare a dog’s penis size to that of a man.
An interesting idea. What do you do with bitches with a skin flap at the vaginal entrance. If I try to short stroke her I tend to just pop out.

I haven't read the entire thread so I'm not positive if I'm repeating something already covered. My main concern when I see videos of guys "pounding " female dogs I cringe. Some guys reply "well, that's how all the guys do it in the videos " ugghhh. Doesn't make it right. Another popular response is "male dogs jackhammer away at bitches so the females must lobe it" uuggghh. Again, the males penis isn't fully inflated while the jackhammering is going on. I do know that the risk increases for hitting a dry spot, however small, and causing a friction burn which leads to pain/inflammation. This area may quickly become numb and she won't perceive it as pain but the damage has already been done. Just think of it this way, if you do actually care for your companions well-being why would you want to increase the risk of hurting them?? Why not do everything possible to lower the chances to the lowest possible?? The way I see it is this....if you're knowingly increasing the risk of injury/pain to your partner isn't that abusive by definition?? Eventually zoos reach a point where morality hits your consciousness and there's some zoos that come to the realization that they've been hurting the one they love, the one who has trusted them, etc. I've known a few zoos that have sank into deep depression over the remorse of their actions. I'm just trying to take a proactive approach at education because some zoos are new and inexperienced. Maybe this should get posted in the howtoos...idk. bottom line, don't just repeat things you've seen in videos, use your head. Keep it safe!
Given that similar problems happened with hetero human sex. Maybe we should have something like the better sex videos/classes?

Given that similar problems happened with hetero human sex. Maybe we should have something like the better sex videos/classes?
I'd love to teach a class on how I think human/dog sex should transpire but doubtful anyone would attend lol. I have done 1 on 1 instruction via chat before with great success

I'd love to teach a class on how I think human/dog sex should transpire but doubtful anyone would attend lol. I have done 1 on 1 instruction via chat before with great success
I'd say video chat but that would probably have security implications. That's why I said something prerecorded do it can be edited for security. What did you discuss in the one on one instruction you gave?

I'd say video chat but that would probably have security implications. That's why I said something prerecorded do it can be edited for security. What did you discuss in the one on one instruction you gave?
I went over an in depth how to, what signs to look for/feel and the pros/cons of having that strong communication bond

An interesting idea. What do you do with bitches with a skin flap at the vaginal entrance. If I try to short stroke her I tend to just pop out.
You can go deep. Dog really enjoys deep penetration. But only if it happens slowly and carefully.
The length of the movement should be shorter.
The dog's sheath is approx. 20 cm. The first few cm pop out easily, you have to push it in a little bit and do it there, then a little further in and again. And so on. Then pull back a little and there. And sometimes to walk the full length. You have to play with it, the dog girl is the art of making love, with all the wonders that can exist.

The rough, strong, very fast "fucking" seen in the sex videos (****** and similar trash) is not very love with dogs. Such is what a male dog does for the purpose of reproduction, but we (humans) give love, feel, happy.

I know mazy zoos describe an "hourglass" shape inside females and brag about how they're so "big" that they can't fit. For the most part, depending on the breed of course, you'll fit. Assuming they are a large to XL breed you're definately not too big. The issue zoos have with this hourglass shape IMO is the following: You don't have a knot!!!! All of the females I have had relations with I've had no issues when following these steps....... Think of it as an airlock door. To increase the chances of getting pregnant the female has to minimize the amount of "leakage" Once the knot swells, and seals the "outer door" (which you don't have), the inner door will open...... If you use your hands and apply gentle pressure inward on the outside of their vulva (stimulating the area where they sense the knot) the inner door will open. allowing you to go balls deep. Some guys that have issues getting in more than an inch or 2 can eventually push through but in my opinion isn't cool. it's so much more enjoyable when things feel more natural for them instead of "forced" On another note, at least with my females i've been with, once you're done cumming if you stimulate the right spot externally they'll go into " suction mode" and roll their vag muscles inward to minimize leakage. All of these actions require continuous communication using all of your senses.

I have to always correct the dick-brained men who oversimplify bitchsex and basically think "ooh, bitches take big knot, fast fucking males...that means I can do what I want how I want it with my bitch!"

What they fail to understand—aside from their own lack of selfless love, empathy and critical thinking skills—is the root of a male dogs dick is way smaller in diameter than the average man's erect dick and the knot expands after full penetration.

I blame too many people watching too many dumb animated clips with the knot popping in sadomastochistically after its somehow become fully engorged 🙄

I have to always correct the dick-brained men who oversimplify bitchsex and basically think "ooh, bitches take big knot, fast fucking males...that means I can do what I want how I want it with my bitch!"

What they fail to understand—aside from their own lack of selfless love, empathy and critical thinking skills—is the root of a male dogs dick is way smaller in diameter than the average man's erect dick and the knot expands after full penetration.

I blame too many people watching too many dumb animated clips with the knot popping in sadomastochistically after its somehow become fully engorged 🙄
It's one of those fetish things

That being said, different females can have different preferences in how they enjoy being fucked. I'm the type whos lives for pleasing my canine lovers. If they're not completely happy, I'm not happy. A sure fire way I've found to make most bitches get the post-sex orgasm zoomies and tail-chasing twirlies (I love those lol), that happens after a very very gradual, enjoyable, comfortable process of stretching to accomidate me typically by means of intermittent, brief, partial finger penetration while the bitch is distracting herself with humping from preliminary clitoral-only stimulation.

Once dilated enough—anywhere from a week to 3 weeks later depending on how many of those sessions she wants per week—I use a metric ton of lube before and during so there is virtuall zero friction, I start off super slow to give her muscles and tissue a chance to fully accomidate and relax, keeping a close eye on her body language, and ofc never ever restraining (stupid bestialist men often think just because a male dog holds onto her a bitch when she wants to leave means they can too😤). Then in increments ramping up speed and, whenever the inner "ring" has been comfortably passed, I focus on increasing depth. After several sessions of gradual increase, and I've reached a thrusting speed close to that of a dog, then I alternate between 3 different depths at that approximate speed:

Thrusting very shallow depth with the base of my head bumping up against the inside of the vaginal opening, focusing more on goving her that sensation with that part of my penis than anything else.

Thrusting deeper until I'm doing the same thing just past that ring.

Thrusting as deep as comfortably possible for her.

At this point I begin experimenting with slight variations in depth, speed and—when at the deepest—force of thrusts.

I have an extremely average length+girth penis, men of larger girth and length should be extremely careful when increasing depth and "force". No force against her will—in any way whatsoever whether by physical or verbal restriant—should exist relating to sex with your bitch, at any point before or during the act. If you want to grasp onto her waist or her body somehow, you can do what I do and hold very lightly, not holding her in place, and if she moves away from you, let her, even if youre seconds from cumming. You need to mentally train yourself to do that or avoid sex with her until you know you can and will do that, because trust plays a big part in zoophilic relationships. Dont break her trust and her spirit.

So back to where I left off, while alternating the speed, depth, etc I'm seeing, and feeling, what combo she likes the most. I also am keeping my right hand on her heart chakra and channeling as much love energy into her as I can during this time. Not many of you will believe in this at first, but if you practice it, I think you'll notice the difference like I have.

When I feel like I've got everything dialed in and she's pressing her body against me with every thrust, eyes are getting that dreamy look, nails are digging into the bed, she tensing up, that's when I give her my special treatment of slow, full-body caresses from her paws up to her hips to her back and head (yes, against the direction of fur) and then back the same way. Sometimes matching the forward deepening thrusts with the forward caressing, then full caress back when I'm bumping the ring with my head like before.

It's at this point that the bitches typically start moaning and bowing their front end down with one of my forward-caressing strokes, while keeping their beautiful furry ass in the air for me to continue tending to.

I alternate my hand between caressing and holding my palms over her heart center like before. Aside from letting her body language, wetness and constrictions guide me, just allowing the whole process to be intuitive at this point until she has her explosive orgasm. And if I've done all of the above steps correctly, an explosive orgasms are what typically result in nearly every bitch I've done this with. Loud, fast and rather destructive (to my bedroom) orgasms. lol 🥰

I blame too many people watching too many dumb animated clips with the knot popping in sadomastochistically after its somehow become fully engorged
"i think the knot goes in fully engorged" seems to be a common theme around here.... i'd add lack of knowledge and unwillingness to learn to the blame list. tho some animated artwork is trully awful, with knots somehow going in at full speed in and out repeatedly in many of them.
i think it goes hand in hand with the usual "you totally should stretch the fuck out of yourself before even trying to take a canine" dog sex advice.

with that said, i kinda understand the lack of knowledge (not the unwillingness to acquire it). i mean, male going fully erect before actual penetration is how sex works in many species, including ours so it's easy to picture someone "into it" just for the sex expecting it to work the same way.

Back