Zoophile Video Games

Is there any game where a male (man or furry) is getting on with feral females? I know s*tloads of woman+male animal games, animations...etc but finding man+female animal games is like finding the holy grail. (or man+female monsters)
Think farmD is the closest you can get that I know of

Games Called A.I dungeon its awesome you can actually do anything you want in it and that includes beastiality. The only downside is that it's text base but the A.I is incredibly descriptive on what's happening. It's on Android and ios. It's really great if your looking for an interactive text bast beastiality experience. Let me know if you know of any other good beastiality based games or games that allow it
Any worlds you recommend from A.I. Dungeon? Especially if they contain any bestiality :gsd_wink:

Edit: So I've looked into the terms and conditions, and found this:

"Do not publish any content which depicts, encourages, promotes, alludes to, or otherwise contains themes of:
  • Mature content involving individuals under 18 years old, fictional or otherwise
  • Necrophilia
  • Bestiality
  • Sexual violence including non-consensual sex acts, rape, sexual assault, or sex trafficking"
So that kinda sucks.

Last edited:
I am glad to see Skyrim in this thread. Boy, I must have spent over a thousand hours modding Skyrim and maybe like 100 hours actually playing it. :D

Needless to say, I installed a lot of zoo mods and it was a fun little experience. Got to learn a lot about how games work.

The developer of Degrees of Lewdity is still active, and actually expanding his team as enthusiastic volunteers join with him. There are new version releases with new content every couple months or so, and a big one is coming up that includes player and NPC pregnancy (sadly only from human cum, aside from the anal pregnancy you can get from tentacles or egg-layers)
"Shrift" is a very nice one where you engage in sexual combat with various female demons who will devour your life if you cum in them. However for each you can eventually win her over to your side, and then have fun sex instead of deadly sex. Mostly it's humanoids and furries, but there are a couple with more feral features. It also has a surprisingly good story.

Forgot to mention but in terms of mods apparently theres a good one for rimworld where you can worship animals and have big sex rituals and the like, i saw it on /trash/ a while back but i can't for the life of me remember what its called.

I'm surprised that so far nobody has mentioned LifePlay by Vinfamy, one of the modules that the game has is the Bestiality option, which allows you to adopt animals (dogs and horses) and have sexual relationships with them. There are many poses and interactions that you can try. The game is in constant development, and for this reason it presents some bugs, but anyway, it doesn't ruin the pleasant experience of fulfilling your fantasies and fetishes involving animals or not.

And if management games are your thing, you could also try Monster Black Market, the difference is that it includes anthropomorphic beings such as goblins, ogres, elves, werewolves and other fantastic creatures, I highlight it mainly for involving the fetish of pregnancy and lactation.

As for the A.I. Dungeon, maybe I am doing something wrong, but I always had to persuade the AI that yes, I really want my chaeacter to be with an animal, I have no interest in humans and yet after few semi-interesting scenario lines it would again either push the game back to human/human interaction, or it would just straight up try to end the game with some horrific scenario.

Kinda miss the old flash games that were uploaded to e621

Games Called A.I dungeon its awesome you can actually do anything you want in it and that includes beastiality. The only downside is that it's text base but the A.I is incredibly descriptive on what's happening. It's on Android and ios. It's really great if your looking for an interactive text bast beastiality experience. Let me know if you know of any other good beastiality based games or games that allow it
monster girl hunter has some anthropomorphized animals in it, its a text based rpg with pictures

Back when I tried LifePlay there were no animations for male human on female dog in the mod, which is why I lost interest. The interface was also pretty difficult to use, if I'm being honest.

I just remembered the "Chronicles of Alexstrasza" series. Has anyone played that? It too had a a lot of beastiality stuff.

Absolutely love all the Degrees of Lewdity mentions on here! It's such a great game, esp for those of us into more text-oriented gameplay. There's a variety of animal encounters in it, not just dogs! There's also wild cats, sea monsters/creatures(ie, whales), weird bug-things called lurkers, and much more! I cannot recommend DoL enough. Not just for beastiality, there's a wide range of stuff to do and the replayability is phenomenal!

Where can this dog find the A.I Dungeon scripts? I have been playing with it, but nothing satisfactory yet. Think I am missing something.

Back when I tried LifePlay there were no animations for male human on female dog in the mod, which is why I lost interest. The interface was also pretty difficult to use, if I'm being honest.

I think male human on female dog is still not possible, I could be wrong, I never cared about it. I agree that it's hard to get used to the interface, it's a matter of time, however, I think LifePlay is worth giving it a try especially if you're looking for male dog on female human action.​

As for the A.I. Dungeon, maybe I am doing something wrong, but I always had to persuade the AI that yes, I really want my chaeacter to be with an animal, I have no interest in humans and yet after few semi-interesting scenario lines it would again either push the game back to human/human interaction, or it would just straight up try to end the game with some horrific scenario.

Kinda miss the old flash games that were uploaded to e621
Seems to kinda depend on the world you choose it seems, id messed around with the basic fantasy one and it struggled to keep the animals as animals, but I found someones created world based around an island Zoo and it had no issues keeping the animals as themselves, even quickly picked up on my intentions and created a person to radio me on what enclosures I should "visit" next.

I freaking love The Sims and I love modding it too. You know, I've never thought to ever search for a bestiality mod before. I ended up finding KinkyWorld which allowes bestiality I hear. I'm going to have to download it and try it out!
There is a bestiality mod, but theres a severe lack of decent animations for it.

I guess just as an update to this since I posted this over a year ago... KinkyWorld for The Sims 3 is an interesting and fun mod, I must say. But it's a pain in the ass to tweak it properly. I actually had to look up a bunch of tutorials online to get it to function properly. It probably took me around 2-3 total hours of reading, tweaking, testing, and then repeat. And an additional 3-4 hours of locating the dozen or so other mods it requires. But I eventually got it to where you can just point and click on the human or animal sim and just command them to have sex whenever you want.

The male dog on female human animations are pretty good. The dogs will have a red rocket while the human sims require the nudity mod and a retexturing pack to look right. But the male human on female dog is pretty meh. At least from the 3 animation packs I could manage to find and download which included bestiality. (Most of them do not.)

What sucks is that there were a lot of people working on bestiality animations for the mod, but once The Sims 4 came out, pretty much everyone stopped working on them. The project is pretty much dead in the water. The sex mod for The Sims 4 (at least from what I can find) doesn't include bestiality as an option.
Yeah, Wicked Whims used to support it, but now you need Devious Desires.

If you're also into bara, monster, beasts, orcs, furry, *mostly* gay 2D - one of my FAVORITE games is Lustful Desires. You start off in the woods surrounded by wolves. And werewolves. It's a long game that's still being currently developed but I've been following the creator for years now and love the content. https://www.patreon.com/hyao/
You can find public releases of builds on itch.io. This is his passion project for some time now and he's only ever expanded. I don't see this becoming a dead game anytime soon.

I use A.I. dungeon myself. I prefer to mate with mares or wolves on it. What's your favorite?

You might try some games on f95zone, they're can be nice. I played

The beast and the Bitch and its sequel The beast and the Bitch 2.​

It's pretty short and can be a bit ridiculous at times, but you're sure to find what you're looking for. But I imagine that must already be known to this community, am I right?

I usually have to play on a Fantasy or zombie apocalypse world for it to work.
I just tried this one out, on the Fantasy setting. It's pretty good. I met a panther in the forest, befriended her, named her Midnight, and had sex with her. We went back to her place and I spent the night. Next morning we hunted a deer together, played around a bit, and I took her home to my farm. There I introduced her to my prize winning mare Donna, and the two of them got along ok. After brushing Donna out, I made love to her while Midnight watched purring from behind a tree (I guess she thinks she's being naughty) and afterwards Midnight took a turn as well.

Back