Zoo Pride Week 2022 - July 1st to July 7th

The Mod team of zooville wishes everyone a happy upcoming zoo-pride week and its 4th year annual celebration of our animal mates and our love for them.

Previous years - 2019 - 2020 - 2021

During this time, we encourage local meet ups with zoos whom you trust if possible to build real community. There will be an official thread in which everyone is invited to share their zoo pride photos and celebrations for 2022. Also the default theme will shift to the ZPW colors in celebration!

We thank you all for continuing to support the zoo community and we wish you all a happy zoo pride week! (ZPW 2022!)

-ZTHorse
To bad it’s the hardest thing in the world to find zoo lovers lol. Seriously…

So, I have a question, and forgive me if thus has been asked before... I have seen the "zoo pride" flag in the 2019 and 2020 photos and wonder what the black "squiggle" is.... Is some kind of ornate cursive "z" or some Greek letter or something? Just curious about the symbol. I honestly didn't even know we had one til now.....
Zeta symbol. Traditional zoo active symbol. I’m sure there is a better more correct description but you can google it now and get details.

To bad it’s the hardest thing in the world to find zoo lovers lol. Seriously…
It is , and isn't. I was a proud bf pack member. I meet several never had a bad experience. We are a different crowd lol. But mostly awesome people. We don't judge, we're not pushy. Yes lots of excited young Dawgs. But they will learn. Lol

It is , and isn't. I was a proud bf pack member. I meet several never had a bad experience. We are a different crowd lol. But mostly awesome people. We don't judge, we're not pushy. Yes lots of excited young Dawgs. But they will learn. Lol
Sounded like the great times have passed

Sounded like the great times have passed
Lol yes, but hopefully new ones are coming. I can hope. I had the dream Dawgs horses and a wife into all of us. Lost her to cancer. Had to give up the horses when it happened. Then Dawgs passed. Now time to live again . And that was several years ago. She wouldn't want me to mourn forever . Took me years to get here.

Lol yes, but hopefully new ones are coming. I can hope. I had the dream Dawgs horses and a wife into all of us. Lost her to cancer. Had to give up the horses when it happened. Then Dawgs passed. Now time to live again . And that was several years ago. She wouldn't want me to mourn forever . Took me years to get here.
I wish I could hug them all.... That's so messed up cancer does it painfully

I wish I could hug them all.... That's so messed up cancer does it painfully
Just read your profile, yall sound alot like me. It's been a few years. Just recently found this site , reminds me of bf me and wife were proud pack members. I feel she would want me to try again. But it's going to be hard. Anyway bless you may you meet them all again over the rainbow bridge

Just read your profile, yall sound alot like me. It's been a few years. Just recently found this site , reminds me of bf me and wife were proud pack members. I feel she would want me to try again. But it's going to be hard. Anyway bless you may you meet them all again over the rainbow bridge
Awwww I'm glad you read my bio. Sorry for the essay on it I couldn't really touch it since her passing.

The Mod team of zooville wishes everyone a happy upcoming zoo-pride week and its 4th year annual celebration of our animal mates and our love for them.

During this time, we encourage local meet ups with zoos whom you trust if possible to build real community. There will be an official thread in which everyone is invited to share their zoo pride photos and celebrations for 2022. Also the default theme will shift to the ZPW colors in celebration!

We thank you all for continuing to support the zoo community and we wish you all a happy zoo pride week! (ZPW 2022!)

-ZTHorse
ill have to check this out next year

Im new to the community not the life style lol! Its great that to hear that there is a zoo pride! Im sad i missed it but that just means i can prepare for next year! Happy late pride y'all!!

Are there ever any IRL meetups for this sort of thing? I'd imagine that they would be kept quiet mostly...

WOW, this is amazing!! I never knew there would be such a thing, man its good to be part of this with you all!!

-ZTHorse
Any chicago peeps say hi

I would love to participate in this, but not sure how to find local people into this at all... although it's probably here in the forums somewhere. I'll keep looking.

Back