ζ - 2020 Zoo Pride Week Official Thread - ζ - July 1st to July 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTHorse

Retiree
Staff member
Hello citizens of ZooVille,

In behalf of the moderation team, all of which I have had the honor of knowing and working with to continue to establish this holiday. We declare Zoo Pride week officially started for all our zooey friends, family and of course, our most cherish animal mates & lovers.

Our accomplishments for the zoophile community since our 2019 Zoo Pride Week.

-ZooVille.org has hit over 45,000 Members with several thousand active continuous users. How big of a city we are!

-ZooVille.org has been used officially to aide research into our orientation. If you haven't participated, Please
Click here!

-ZooVille.org is fully committed to being 100% community funded, and as of today, We have 3600$ in crypto in our accounts to fund ZV for the next year easily and then some! Please tip your hats to the philanthropist class for their continued support as well as all who have given to support our home.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Despite all our differences, and the continued struggles against those who wish to see us destroyed, we are still here. We are all part of the zoophile family, and we know that the love we have for our animals is special, beautiful and unique. It is what drives us to keep fighting and keep our voices and home here on ZooVille.

THIS IS OUR HOLIDAY! Let us Celebrate the love for all those who walk on hooves, paws, or claws!

Your fellow zoophile,

-ZTHorse

1593561402660.png
Art contest winner for 2020 - @AlbaSpunk

You can post anything you did to celebrate our holiday! A zeta cake? Zoophile sticker? Artwork? Or just a hug for your animal mate, all is welcome on this thread. :) (SFW plz)

Last edited:
Thank you for setting up a survey! And happy Zoo Pride Week to everyone on the forum! Together we can make our acceptance a reality, it will just take time! But it is achievable! Never give up on hope.

I'm giving my dogs a big hug and kisses right now, they mean the world to me, I celebrate their presence in my life everyday and I'm eternally greatful to have them by my side :husky_love: Cheers everybody! ?

Go forward, seek, find and not give up. This holiday is for all who have dedicated their lives to their beloved four-legged friends and lovers. I want to say that the most intense emotions in my life I experienced in the company of animals and I consider them the best that is in this world. Be happy, love, enjoy the company of your friends and like-minded people and never lose heart! We are one family and this is our joint holiday. Hooray!

I love being a zoosexual. I really do.
I fully reject any claims that it is "wrong" for any reason unless rock-solid, unbiased, credible evidence is provided that cannot be contradicted or debated by anything, including my own life experience. So far, nothing that suggests it's "wrong" has held up to scrutiny in my own encounters, or others that I've followed. The anti-side always comes up short or bugs-out, but it doesn't change - they don't accept they could be in-the-wrong, and their opinions/beliefs get a lot of false reinforcement. It's all bullshit and/or one-sided in a fruitless effort to justify the opinion/belief that zoophilia/bestiality is "wrong" or "bad".
For me - and hopefully many others whether they struggle with it or not - the attraction to non-human individuals feels completely natural, and I love that my attractions are not limited to my species. It makes me feel happy and that I have a broader perspective, not broken or flawed.

<3 You all, continue to have pride, for that is what will, in the end, be our armor to endure until social acceptance is widespread!

24 hour zoo pride stream on saturday! It will be running from midnight to midnight central time. He will be taking guests all day and there might even be special guests from the ZooTT podcast. If you feel comfortable please come and voice chat with us or if not you can use the Twitch chat. Mods please let me know if it's ok to drop a link here but you can DM me for the link!

24 hour zoo pride stream on saturday! It will be running from midnight to midnight central time. He will be taking guests all day and there might even be special guests from the ZooTT podcast. If you feel comfortable please come and voice chat with us or if not you can use the Twitch chat. Mods please let me know if it's ok to drop a link here but you can DM me for the link!

How can one join this :D?

never been one for pride events or sticking my neck out there for much of anything,
but then again, there has never been anything I've been as passionate about as this.

Happy Zoo Pride everyone! :gsd_wink:
May you all know that you are not alone in this world.
May you find acceptance and belonging here and know we are a strong community!:husky_happysmile:

Happy pride everyone please give all your animals a hug and kiss and be proud of who we are we all deserve to ourselves and not discriminated I love this amazing family and I am proud to be zoo and I'm glad you all are to please be safe and may you all be healthy and stay safe

Hello citizens of ZooVille,

In behalf of the moderation team, all of which I have had the honor of knowing and working with to continue to establish this holiday. We declare Zoo Pride week officially started for all our zooey friends, family and of course, our most cherish animal mates & lovers.

Our accomplishments for the zoophile community since our 2019 Zoo Pride Week.

-ZooVille.org has hit over 45,000 Members with several thousand active continuous users. How big of a city we are!

-ZooVille.org has been used officially to aide research into our orientation. If you haven't participated, Please
Click here!

-ZooVille.org is fully committed to being 100% community funded, and as of today, We have 3600$ in crypto in our accounts to fund ZV for the next year easily and then some! Please tip your hats to the philanthropist class for their continued support as well as all who have given to support our home.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Despite all our differences, and the continued struggles against those who wish to see us destroyed, we are still here. We are all part of the zoophile family, and we know that the love we have for our animals is special, beautiful and unique. It is what drives us to keep fighting and keep our voices and home here on ZooVille.

THIS IS OUR HOLIDAY! Let us Celebrate the love for all those who walk on hooves, paws, or claws!

Your fellow zoophile,

-ZTHorse

View attachment 87171
Art contest winner for 2020 - @AlbaSpunk

You can post anything you did to celebrate our holiday! A zeta cake? Zoophile sticker? Artwork? Or just a hug for your animal mate, all is welcome on this thread. :) (SFW plz)
W ZOOVILLE!!! ?

If I had the choice to be exclusively attracted to humans or the choice to not feel any sexual attraction i wouldn’t take it. I wouldn’t want it any other way than it is now. Being attracted to dogs is just how i am and it’s what feels right for me. Before my feelings for dogs started i “liked” humans because that’s what society told me i should be attracted to. That just never felt right. When i first started having feelings towards dogs it just felt right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back