Zoo Pride Day - July 1st 2019 - Kicking off Zoo Pride Week from July 1st - 7th!

ZTHorse

Retiree
Staff member
ZooVille.org is Officially Starting a World-Wide Holiday for Zoophiles all around the world. <---Copy of the original annoucement, the original was lost when ZV 1.0 was reset.

Today, we would like to set the precedent for the advocation, celebration, and Self Acceptance of the Zoophile Community. For too long, the zoo community has been separated, divided, and isolated in support of our own identity. The deepest love for our animals that we are fortunate, thankful, & grateful we can enjoy for the so short period of time they are here on earth to grace us with their presence and love.

We want to set precedent, for a holiday for zoo's all around the earth, to give thanks to the beautiful animals we love so dearly, to set aside a day to celebrate the ethical, beautiful relationships we have with our animal partners. This hasn't been attempted before on such a major zoo site, to bring the community together that has been fractured for too long, for a day where we can put aside all the differences we have, the political, the economic, the religious, the philosophical, the ideological and things like these that split us.

On this Day, Let us make a shout together that we are here and we are happy to be zoo!

Not just Happy, We are PROUD to be Zoo!

Zoo Pride Week will be on the first week of July, with Zoo Pride Day being on July 1st.

In celebration, we will be holding

- A Art contest for the zooville.org logo to change during Zeta Pride Week, Just like how Google Changes their logo for holidays. - Officially Closed!
- A General Art contest for Zeta Pride Week
-Zoo Pride 2019 Thread

- A Show your Zeta's Thread, where you can display your ζ's drawn on your body or on any object in celebration!
- An Special Title Awarded to the artist who wins the art contest in each category!
- Possible Raffle for some Monero to support a local zoo whom needs a helping hand!
- Or just hang out with your zoo friends and share the day together here or IRL!

Show your support for our holiday by adding a link to this thread in you signature! This way we can establish this date in the heart of every zoo.

-ZT

Last edited:
I'll be celebrating!

And don't forget, Yiffy Hour is coming right after Zoo Pride Week! Friday, July 10, 2020 4:00:00 AM (GMT)!

This is a great thing, but a public meetup would be very dangerous for us due to the fact that so many people wanna kill us all. It's not worth risking the lives of innocent zoophiles. And I'm pretty sure they'd attempt to sic the cops on us too. I'm not trying to ruin the fun, I'm just being real and looking out for fellow zoos.

Back