Zoo Pride Week 2022 - July 1st to July 7th

What the "official" zoo flag? I want to make one for my room, but I don't know what colors to make.

There’s a zeta sign in the middle I know, but I draw dog paw on it, because I attract only dogs. However, I'm not sure about the colors. I see brown, light-blue, blue in many places right now, but I’ve also seen it in light blue, white, light purple colors.

Last edited:
Das Mod-Team von zooville wünscht allen eine frohe kommende Zoo-Pride-Woche und das 4-jährige Jubiläum unserer Tierfreunde und unserer Liebe zu ihnen.

Vorjahre - 2019 - 2020 - 2021

Während dieser Zeit ermutigen wir lokale Treffen mit Zoos, denen Sie nach Möglichkeit vertrauen, um eine echte Gemeinschaft aufzubauen. Es wird einen offiziellen Thread geben, in dem alle eingeladen sind, ihre Zoo-Pride-Fotos und Feierlichkeiten für 2022 zu teilen. Außerdem wird das Standardthema zur Feier auf die ZPW-Farben verschoben!

Wir danken Ihnen allen, dass Sie die Zoogemeinschaft weiterhin unterstützen, und wir wünschen Ihnen allen eine glückliche Zoo-Pride-Woche! (ZPW 2022!)

-ZTPferd
Danke

ZOO PRIDE WHO HOO! Would love to meet someone in TEXAS and have a discussion about me and my dog's lone horn or me with you and your dog's long horn.

Y
The Mod team of zooville wishes everyone a happy upcoming zoo-pride week and its 4th year annual celebration of our animal mates and our love for them.

Previous years - 2019 - 2020 - 2021

During this time, we encourage local meet ups with zoos whom you trust if possible to build real community. There will be an official thread in which everyone is invited to share their zoo pride photos and celebrations for 2022. Also the default theme will shift to the ZPW colors in celebration!

We thank you all for continuing to support the zoo community and we wish you all a happy zoo pride week! (ZPW 2022!)

-ZTHorse
Yay 🎉

The Mod team of zooville wishes everyone a happy upcoming zoo-pride week and its 4th year annual celebration of our animal mates and our love for them.

During this time, we encourage local meet ups with zoos whom you trust if possible to build real community. There will be an official thread in which everyone is invited to share their zoo pride photos and celebrations for 2022. Also the default theme will shift to the ZPW colors in celebration!

We thank you all for continuing to support the zoo community and we wish you all a happy zoo pride week! (ZPW 2022!)

-ZTHorse
Happy pride:) In Michigan looking to have my first with a doggy.

HAPPY ZOO PRIDE EVERYONE!!
I'm open and looking forward to meeting others so lets chat to get to know each other and then see what happens. DM me anytime

Happy zoo pride from northern Ireland
Would love to meet like minded people from here if you want to chat pm me see what happens.

-ZTHorse
:giggle:

Back